• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GSW will re-trade DA Russell

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And that opens up the pick and roll for Russell and Stein, Green or Looney. And no one in the league has what it takes inside to give the effort it would take to follow Curry everywhere on the court. If you've never seen him play it just takes a fraction of a second for him to get his shot off.

Curry is among the best, if not the best I have seen at dishing the ball off, then sprinting off a screen for an open 3.

All it take is a split second with a defender leaning the wrong way and he is free. Curry is more more dangerous after he gives the ball up than he is when he has it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is among the best, if not the best I have seen at dishing the ball off, then sprinting off a screen for an open 3.

All it take is a split second with a defender leaning the wrong way and he is free. Curry is more more dangerous after he gives the ball up than he is when he has it.
So what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what did that add, my friend?

All this angst because you said something that was factually incorrect and wouldn't just man up and say so?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that Warriors will trade Russell to the Wolves for Wiggins straight up. I have heard this from sources that like me want the Wolves to not be terrible, and are willing to ignore reality to make the dream happen.
It's far more complicated than this in this case though...

This goes far deeper... It starts with Lebron and clatch wanting the Lakers to do bad last season, so that THEY CAN BUY THE TEAM and then things got complicated when the lottery showed Zion going to the Pels (where "clatch AD" was...).

Following all the above, things really turned to a WAR because Zion (and Ball) signed with CAA (instead of clatch)...

Therefore the Pels (who were under pressure from clatch and the Lakers) teamed up with the NETs in the East, the Warriors in the west and CAA...

To make a long story short, the Pels refused to give AD away for peanuts last season, signed an experienced president of Basketball opetations as to be protected, had the NETs to send them their sub-GM to take over as GM with the Pels and also had the NETs making a king's offer for AD, thus reversing the situation all against clatch and the Lakers putting all the pressure on them...

We are now on the final stage where after the Lakers were forced to be ripped off in order to get AD, the NETs got KD (instead of AD) from the Warriors and have send DA Russell (who is also with CAA) to the Warriors and GSW in return is looking (with CAA's background help) to find a way so that Russell ends up with the Pels (which is what CAA and the Pels want) but the Warriors also survive the crisis that occured to them (due to the injuries) and end up being competitive too...

Does it sound crazy to you? ...it's only called ..."doing business in US"...

Anyway... Here is another scenario for you (and everybody) for moving Russell...

Russell goes to the Pelicans and the player who is traded (on a 3 team deal) for the Warriors to get their returns isn't Russell... But Jrue Holiday! ...would you believe this if it happens?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This goes far deeper... It starts with Lebron and clatch wanting the Lakers to do bad last season, so that THEY CAN BUY THE TEAM and then things got complicated when the lottery showed Zion going to the Pels (where "clatch AD" was...).

Following all the above, things really turned to a WAR because Zion (and Ball) signed with CAA (instead of clatch)...

Therefore the Pels (who were under pressure from clatch and the Lakers) teamed up with the NETs in the East, the Warriors in the west and CAA...

To make a long story short, the Pels refused to give AD away for peanuts last season, signed an experienced president of Basketball opetations as to be protected, had the NETs to send them their sub-GM to take over as GM with the Pels and also had the NETs making a king's offer for AD, thus reversing the situation all against clatch and the Lakers putting all the pressure on them...

We are now on the final stage where after the Lakers were forced to be ripped off in order to get AD, the NETs got KD (instead of AD) from the Warriors and have send DA Russell (who is also with CAA) to the Warriors and GSW in return is looking (with CAA's background help) to find a way so that Russell ends up with the Pels (which is what CAA and the Pels want) but the Warriors also survive the crisis that occured to them (due to the injuries) and end up being competitive too...

Anyway... Here is another scenario for you (and everybody) for moving Russell...

Russell goes to the Pelicans on and the player who is traded (on a 3 team deal) for the Warriors to get their returns isn't Russell... But Jrue Holiday! ...would you believe this if it happens?

Lot of words for a joke I made implying that Wiggins has value because I wish it to be.......The only team dumb enough to send out an All Star to get the Wiggins max contract already has him on the roster.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Russell goes to the Pelicans and the player who is traded (on a 3 team deal) for the Warriors to get their returns isn't Russell... But Jrue Holiday! ...would you believe this if it happens?
And here we have it, he's gone full retard

I'm not at all kidding when I say I want him to get JUST ONE right

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a lot.

I doubt Curry’s off ball skills have much impact on Chinese tea.

Perhaps in the Bay Area though? Tea houses near the new arena might be able to jack up their price a bit.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of words for a joke I made implying that Wiggins has value because I wish it to be.......The only team dumb enough to send out an All Star to get the Wiggins max contract already has him on the roster.

I just wanted to post this and took advantage of your reply... Sorry... Still, I think you may find it interesting if you read it ...twice (only because it's complex)!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what did that add, my friend?

All this angst because you said something that was factually incorrect and wouldn't just man up and say so?
Why should I admit I'm wrong on an anonymous sports forum where most folks engage in BS all the time? You should try to relax and not take yourself so seriously dude.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to post this and took advantage of your reply... Sorry... Still, I think you may find it interesting if you read it ...twice (only because it's complex)!
Nobody is more complex than you are.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is more complex than you are.

It's because all trolls think they know the basics of basketball or its business...

And then they get angry when one that knows a lot about basketball and its business after being involved with it for more than 25 years dunks in their face!

Luck of respect is the name of the game here... You get fouled in the NBA if you look at your opponents eyes after he shows no respect on you and you dunk in his face... Don't you?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, that could happen. In 6 months at the earliest.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because all trolls think they know the basics of basketball or its business...

And then they get angry when one that knows a lot about basketball and its business after being involved with it for more than 25 years dunks in their face!

Luck of respect is the name of the game here... You get fouled in the NBA if you look at your opponents eyes after he shows no respect on you and you dunk in his face... Don't you?

Sorry, but the guy talking about trading a FA before he is even under contract really shouldn't throw stones at other peoples knowledge of the NBA.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but the guy talking about trading a FA before he is even under contract really shouldn't throw stones at other peoples knowledge of the NBA.

Buck is the forums version of Swaggy P. This is basically him in every thread:

tenor.gif

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I'd rather see him off the ball for the very reasons you stated. Plus that plays more to Russell's strengths as well. I always worry when he's going to the basket a lot. He is very effective and a great free throw shooter but he risks getting hurt in there with those ankles of his

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really unbelievable...

Of course ANYBODY - ANY TEAM CAN sign any free agent on a sign and trade (both Morris twins are free agents despite the different BS claims you make here) as long as it happens before the moratorium ends... And then... I've suggested the Magic right in the O/P... do you ever read what you reply upon?

Honestly, if you continue this annoying behavior of disagreement for the case of it, dominating subjects that others create without ever suggesting anything, claiming all kind of false nonsense as being fundamentals of the CBA, arguing on all that has been said before but you never bothered to read... You'll be the 8th in my ignore...

I again rest my case talking with you, but this is the last time... just say smth valuable or suggest smth new for a change... is that so difficult for you to do?

Do you have to argue on a non existing subject all the time or create a fiction to argue upon? What's wrong with you?

This is a remarkable example of being completely wrong AND trying to use heavy passive-aggressive bully tactics to try to get people to agree with you despite you being wrong.

You can't sign a player from another team and trade them until mid-season. You can pretend otherwise but it simply is not true.

I couldn't possibly care less when you put me on your ignore list. Ridiculing your inane points without any response would likely be more amusing.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what you or other wants, the Warriors are a team that plays with one player on the ball and all others off...

Unlike other teams that play with 3 players on the ball and 2 off.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a remarkable example of being completely wrong AND trying to use heavy passive-aggressive bully tactics to try to get people to agree with you despite you being wrong.

You can't sign a player from another team and trade them until mid-season. You can pretend otherwise but it simply is not true.

I couldn't possibly care less when you put me on your ignore list. Ridiculing your inane points without any response would likely be more amusing.
Just post the link where CBA prevent of the matters being different...

Do you know what you claim of being wrong means ignorant troll?

You claim here that if a player is waived during A season (any season), then he can't be signed and traded IN THE NEXT SEASON (or any other season)... that's how dumb you prove to be... Understand?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I admit I'm wrong on an anonymous sports forum where most folks engage in BS all the time? You should try to relax and not take yourself so seriously dude.
Because you were wrong. Are you thinking there is some punishment if you do what most grownups do when they make a mistake and/or are wrong about a comment that was easily proven to be incorrect?