• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Seahawks... your defense kept Packers to FGs most of the day and game within reach and Packers forgot to play the last 5 minutes of the game.

Good luck to you in the Super Bowl.
Tough tough loss for your fans no doubt. I'd be emotionally wrecked if the shoe was on the other foot. I really would be.

Classic example of playing overly conservative from a lead and letting a dangerous team find a way to come back. I hate prevent defense and super conservative offense late in games. We saw that a LOT in the Holmgren era and it was always very frustrating.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about it last week but i am outta here ,good knowing you guys but Wiz calling me stupid and a few other things i just do not care to post here anymore,too many childish shit,every post is taken as some attack and then the constant stupid posts by the idiot brigade hawk haters it just sucks.

So you can create attack threads calling other people dickheads or whatever else you want, but if anyone else calls you on it it's too much for you to handle and you are going to quit over it?

If you are going to belittle and attack people you probably should wear big boy panties and be more than willing to take return shots, from other Seahawks fans or anyone else.

Those hawk haters you chide are partially that way because of a few of you who keep giving them reasons to hate our fans. If you'd just stop inciting them there would be less for you to be stressed about.

Common sense? :L

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can create attack threads calling other people dickheads or whatever else you want, but if anyone else calls you on it it's too much for you to handle and you are going to quit over it?

If you are going to belittle and attack people you probably should wear big boy panties and be more than willing to take return shots, from other Seahawks fans or anyone else.

Those hawk haters you chide are partially that way because of a few of you who keep giving them reasons to hate our fans. If you'd just stop inciting them there would be less for you to be stressed about.

Common sense? :L

Incite them,ok now i am calling you stupid you post where i have been inciting these punks over the last two years,DO IT!.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that i have a fellow Hawk fan that has winessed these trols doing this for two plus years and HE BLAMES ME,you wanna talk common sense you idiot these pubnks desreve zero respect and decency i asked two of my brothers and two friends if they would like to come and join this forum and after they looked at these punks NOT ONE wanted to,they said this place is far too immature with them,shit i can now add you to that list too and you are a damn mod.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, the trolls would not stop if we treated them nicely and tried to educate them. I have trolled, and I have backed off and tried being nice. Nothing will change the way it is. We are hated because we are on top. We are hated because we defend Russell Wilson from the daily attacks on his abilities or his character.

We try to explain how the chip many of our players carry is just something they use for self motivation, its not like we are apologizing for a rapist or a murderer.

We are hated because we have the best team in the league and other fan bases are envious.

We are hated because we have an owner who lets his people do their jobs and we have one of the best front offices in the league. We have some of the best talent evaluators in the league.
We are hated because we consistently find great talent in later rounds.

We are hated because we have a system in place that brings players in who have specific talents and we find ways to put them in the line up.

We are hated because the system we have in place may keep us competitive for a number of years to come. Lets enjoy while its here.

We are hated because Pete and Russell and many of our players are great speakers and can hold an audience.

We are hated because many of our players are not afraid to speak their minds and show what kind of emotion it really takes to play on the field.

Trolling the trolls will not make a single person hate us if they don't already. And being nice will not make a single person love or respect us if they don't already.

And the bottom line is there is just a very few people on these boards. And 30 of the 32 fanbases are butthurt right now and looking for someone to blame for all the Prep H they have to buy.

When somebody calls me names, I either ignore them or thank them for saying something so nice about me. The main board gets ugly sometimes but really, this is just entertainment and nothing about your world will change based on what some ugly dork in his underwear types on his computer.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about it last week but i am outta here ,good knowing you guys but Wiz calling me stupid and a few other things i just do not care to post here anymore,too many childish shit,every post is taken as some attack and then the constant stupid posts by the idiot brigade hawk haters it just sucks.

Give it some time and come back when the shit storm blows over. The haters are out in droves and its almost funny. I hope that when it comes time to talk about the draft, the crap stuff will let up a little bit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that i have a fellow Hawk fan that has winessed these trols doing this for two plus years and HE BLAMES ME,you wanna talk common sense you idiot these pubnks desreve zero respect and decency i asked two of my brothers and two friends if they would like to come and join this forum and after they looked at these punks NOT ONE wanted to,they said this place is far too immature with them,shit i can now add you to that list too and you are a damn mod.

You create a thread starting with calling everyone dickheads. Yes, I think that's tacky and unnecessary. You are pissed because I don't automatically backup every Seahawk fan just because I'm one too? :L Your message gets lost when you create threads just to call people names. Sorry, but that's truth. I'm not going to hold that truth to myself just because you are a Seahawk fan.

And of course you are still here calling people names while telling us how bad everyone else is. Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

If you want to leave then go. No one is stopping you. If you want to stay then stay. No one is chasing you out. I would say again that if you are going to call others names you might want to thicken up your skin a little and be able to take it back in kind. It comes with the territory. Notice that stoker and a few others rarely ever post to the general board because it appears they are not into that sort of thing. You can easily avoid the name calling by staying out of it. It's really not that hard.