• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went from wanting to break/hurt something for 3 quarters to stunned joy. Just unbelievable comeback.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a fun Super Bowl against the Pats. Colts about to get clown-stomped.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn team!!!!

Almost gave me a heart attack, had to stop posting here because my blood pressure was going off the charts.

But that said, are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about it last week but i am outta here ,good knowing you guys but Wiz calling me stupid and a few other things i just do not care to post here anymore,too many childish shit,every post is taken as some attack and then the constant stupid posts by the idiot brigade hawk haters it just sucks.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what everyone, I'm still stunned from what i watched in the last 5 mins plus OT. This game right here is why I love this team, the never give up attitude. What a day! Celebrated my daughters 4th Birthday, watched our Hawks come back victory and now can relax a bit and watch the Pats/Colts. Super Bowl bound!!!

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever noticed that Lynch is good for at least one HUGE run to either give us a lead or tie it?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson never gives up ... The man never stops believing... I"m just at a loss for words in this one...

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what everyone, I'm still stunned from what i watched in the last 5 mins plus OT. This game right here is why I love this team, the never give up attitude. What a day! Celebrated my daughters 4th Birthday, watched our Hawks come back victory and now can relax a bit and watch the Pats/Colts. Super Bowl bound!!!

You gotta take those people with a grain of salt. Also its just people on the internet.

aaron81182

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I must say, to me this game contained the most drama i have ever seen watching professional sports. The emotional ups and downs were tremendous, and anxiety filled. Its still all so surreal. A soap opera feeling that leaves you with that grin. Realizing your team, the Seahawks, are once again Super Bowl bound.
Finally, and I hate to say this but NE absolutely scares me. More, in fact, than any other team we could be playing against. I would rather watch us playing any team other than NE. The Bill Belichick factor has us pitted against arguably the greatest coaching mind to ever walk on a football field (Hands down imho).
Luckily for us its a team game. Can we put it together and dare I say shadow the patriots of a decade ago?
What a great game this will be. With "one for the ages" written all over it!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about it last week but i am outta here ,good knowing you guys but Wiz calling me stupid and a few other things i just do not care to post here anymore,too many childish shit,every post is taken as some attack and then the constant stupid posts by the idiot brigade hawk haters it just sucks.

This is one of the two reasons why I don't post here during games (the other being that I am incapable of paying attention to two things at once and would prefer to focus on the game, as I can always post here after the game). Every positive is the best thing ever and every negative is the end of the world. Nothing good can come from fighting amongst ourselves and the way these games go seems to lend to that. I've been on this board and team message boards in general long enough to know that I'm not gonna want to read this entire thread because the overwhelming majority of it is going to contain excessive cursing, arguing and calls for people to be fired/cut/traded.

Anyway, I do hope you reconsider, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would totally understand if you decided to follow through. It's hard to enjoy the conversation if you've got people biting your head off over your opinion.