• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #7 NE Patriots @ Buffalo Bills 11/1/2020 1:00PM CBS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tombradysego-tom-brady-ab12-mht-miss-me-yet-tom-brady-4220351.png
It has nothing to do with Brady..... He wouldn't have gotten the rushing yards needed by Cam to keep them in the game

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Gilmore time?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens signed Tackle Nick Stanley to a $99M extension this past Wednesday and he suffered a broken ankle today. Think they'd give up a first for Wynn?

I think the Packers would give a first for a OL who doesn't stand and watch as a defensive lineman sneaks up behind Rodgers and nearly breaks his arm with 12 seconds left on the clock..

I think the packers would give up their next five first for any front seven player who could tackle. Dalvin Cook ran for 163 and 3 TDs and caught a TD.

Would you trade Gilmore straight up for JG??

Watching some of the losses today was absolute football brutality.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way the Bills ran roughshod thru our defense I think we could use anyone on the front seven who can tackle . Besides Cam.... they are the second reason for our loss.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, my take on today.
Everything between the box and the secondary is a cake-walk.
Cam played his very best game this year - and lost.
A few - very few players looked like they have a future.
Brooks hits very hard - 10 yards after the 1st down.
Our linebackers are slow.
Our safeties can't hit anybody until 1st down is made.
With Hightower and Chung in there, we would have won this game despite everything.
Cam is too slow to think, too slow to read the defense, too slow to run. and apparently, too slow to retire.....

A few good signs?
Jakobi, Ueche, Zuber, Harris,

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the game Bill said they didn’t go for it on 3rd and 1 from the 15 yard line because it “was a low percentage play”. What the hell was that onside kick??? A high percentage play.... oh Bill.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well BB made a comment to the press about how the tight cap was a great opportunity for the youth to show what they got. So let them do it. Put in Stidham lets see these rookies TEs.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the game Bill said they didn’t go for it on 3rd and 1 from the 15 yard line because it “was a low percentage play”. What the hell was that onside kick??? A high percentage play.... oh Bill.....

Yeah I threw up when I heard that one!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell? You put the guy with the hand over his face and you get that symbol?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse. 1st down and 19 yards to the end zone and you do NOT, repeat, do NOT give Cam Newton a read option. He will never throw the ball, he will always try to be the hero. He does not tack the ball away, ever. He's always looking to stick out of the goal line before he crosses.

Everything else was working, inside and out.

Sorry, this is shit is unnecessary. Time for Johnathan Kraft to exert some authority and tell Bill.....Start Stidham against the Jets.
No it's not. It never is. The only time for administrative management to "exert authority" is to say "time to move on"... Anybody ready for that?

I don't think I've heard anyone utter those words since Bill cut Lawyer Malloy. The following week the Pats got thumped 31-0 by Malloy's (and Blesdsoe's) Buffalo Bills. Anyone remember how that story ended?

Some may have uttered those words in 2014 when the Pats got thumped by KC 41-14, but I only remember grumbling and second guessing. Anyone remember how that story ended?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not. It never is. The only time for administrative management to "exert authority" is to say "time to move on"... Anybody ready for that?
"Bill, I own the team and your feet are stuck in concrete. Cam Newton is not the answer. I want Stidham to be given a chance to start againt the pathetic Jets and see what he can do. If he responds, start him against the Ravens. If he shits the bed against the Jets then activate Hoyer and Cut Stidham and resign Brian Lewerke."

There comes a point in time where even Bill Belichick is not making good decisions. Right now, he has way too much authority and is GM, Coach, Covid Manager and in my opinion, he's not doing them all adequately. He's a man, not super man and if look at what you can see behind the mask, he's aged a lot this year and the stress has caused hair loss. He does not look healthy. Maybe that's why his press conferences are fifteen minutes or less.