• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #7 NE Patriots @ Buffalo Bills 11/1/2020 1:00PM CBS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he "sold out" by spending in such a way that the devil would have to be paid in 2020. He did everything possible to get the rings in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018. He borrowed from Peter to Pay Paul and the four things that really cost him were:

1. Re-doing Brady's contract the slapped a $13.5M cap hit in 2020
2. Signing Josh Gordon and having him count after not being able to keep off the doope.
3. Antonio Brown's $8.5M cap hit after his meltdown

4. Making the trade for Sanu that cost a 2nd round pick that gave the team a zero return.

He said that stacking against the future cap made it impossible to resign Brady, Van Noy, Collins and others. He also said that it forced him to trade players for below value.

If you read between the lines, he gambled on quite a few things and many of them began to fail in 2019. Brady knew he was gone and wasn't going to risk injury at 42. The linebackers who left began to let up because they all saw the future and it wasn't in New England. The house of cards collapsed. This where a strong owner like Jerry Jones steps in and would take away the GM title from Bill and not insult him by not letting him have a voice in personnel.

I know that some of you think he's Jesus II and can do no wrong, but it's time for a new set of eyes.
I think we should get rid of the coach every time he doesn't win the SB.
Better yet, Just put him in a new coach every year rotation until it work's perfectly.
While your at it, get rid of all the players every year after they get their 1st loss. That'll teach them!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should get rid of the coach every time he doesn't win the SB.
Better yet, Just put him in a new coach every year rotation until it work's perfectly.
While your at it, get rid of all the players every year after they get their 1st loss. That'll teach them!
Our coach fucking sucks.

...but at least he sucks less than every coach in the history of the NFL.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put my dog down this past Wednesday. I've been depressed since. I think this thread needs a needle in the neck.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put my dog down this past Wednesday. I've been depressed since. I think this thread needs a needle in the neck.

Sorry to hear that man. That really sucks.

On a side note, I had a dream the other night that the Pats traded BB to the Jets for the 1st pick of the draft. Perhaps I need to step away from football for a bit.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. I keep hoping my fucking cat will die I guess we differ in more way's then we knew

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that man. That really sucks.

On a side note, I had a dream the other night that the Pats traded BB to the Jets for the 1st pick of the draft. Perhaps I need to step away from football for a bit.
Don't you dare think of withholding that avatar. I know I can go find it... I just like it randomly popping up and giving me a smile.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. I keep hoping my fucking cat will die I guess we differ in more way's then we knew
I never said yes, but didn't say no either, next thing you know I have three cats running around. My kids love 'em...

I programmed Alexa to answer the question "Which is the best cat in the house?" with "There is no best cat, however there's a three way tie for worst".

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said yes, but didn't say no either, next thing you know I have three cats running around. My kids love 'em...

I programmed Alexa to answer the question "Which is the best cat in the house?" with "There is no best cat, however there's a three way tie for worst".
One of the cats died of a heart condition. I cried... I cried because the fucking vet soaked me for $900 worth of diagnostics on a cat they knew was dying.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the cats died of a heart condition. I cried... I cried because the fucking vet soaked me for $900 worth of diagnostics on a cat they knew was dying.
Choch was dying before our eyes and we never saw it or understood it.

We've all heard of ALS. Lou Gherig's disease. You get it, your dead. They can't even treat it. They make you as comfortable as possible.

My dog was treated for Lyme Disease, $242. Took her back and they took blood for a C-6 Series{parasites} and gave her more antibiotics and pain meds. $232. In less than five days she could not support herself on her rear legs and would just collapse. It's common among older dogs and certain breeds. Choch celebrated 15 human years in September.

Degenerative Myelopathy...........Canine ALS. There is nothing to trat it. The brain loses the ability to talk to and control the rear legs and the dog is forced to compensate using the front paws and legs which causes muscle and tendon wear and they usually injure the front. Odd as it is, they do not experience any pain whatsoever in the rear leags or spine. We totally missed every sign as something bad. She actually would trip, not fall. Her rear legs would give way and then she'd walk fine. Then she had a problem with getting up stairs and I would coax he with a milk bone. when she went ass over bandbox going down, I figured that there was a problem. Two weeks later I had to do the unthinkable. $175 for the shot $100 for cremation.
$250 for cremation if you want the ashes because they can't do multiple animal and your pet gets go in the furnace alone. I didn't want the ashes.

So......................two mis-diagnosis, $474 and euthanasia and cremation $275. Basically $729 to say good-bye to a close friend and the one animal that forced me to get off my ass and walk a mile every day.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you dare think of withholding that avatar. I know I can go find it... I just like it randomly popping up and giving me a smile.
Haha! Right on. In actuality, I cannot step away from football.