• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #7 NE Patriots @ Buffalo Bills 11/1/2020 1:00PM CBS

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but why reply to a post saying you won't argue instead of not replying at all?

The "Patriot way" has a price, it takes a toll and nobody withstood it more than that guy. He ushered in the greatest period of winning in NFL history and you don't want him to retire here?

I ain't buying it even if you think you feel that way. By all accounts he should have fallen off that fateful cliff back in 2014, but instead, 3 more trophies. You don't need to root for him in a different uni, but be real to yourself.
spot on Ill be a brady fan forever cause without him and BB this team wouldnt have been so successful
As for him leaving he saw the writing on the wall that this team needed alot of new parts and TB doesnt
As for BB got to give him some time to work his magic in the FA market or trades Hes never been all that great at drafting
1st big problem is they need a QB

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't buying it even if you think you feel that way. By all accounts he should have fallen off that fateful cliff back in 2014, but instead, 3 more trophies. You don't need to root for him in a different uni, but be real to yourself.
I'm not asking you to buy anything. I am being real to myself. If a guy had stripped off his GI duds fifty years ago and put on pajamas and a sanpan, I''d have blown his ass away just like I did some 800 others. You don't want to b here? Fine, leave. Don't come back expecting me to kiss your ass because YOU want to feel better after walking away.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking you to buy anything. I am being real to myself. If a guy had stripped off his GI duds fifty years ago and put on pajamas and a sanpan, I''d have blown his ass away just like I did some 800 others. You don't want to b here? Fine, leave. Don't come back expecting me to kiss your ass because YOU want to feel better after walking away.
How is any of this about you? Or me for that matter. I've heard BB can be a difficult boss. You give and give, then he rips you at the review so he can justify a smaller rase.

Plenty of people leave jobs and companies they love because of one guy above them. And companies keep those supervisors because somehow those guys make their companies better.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get into a pissing contest about Brady.
He's gone and not worth arguing over.
Then why have you been doing just that?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting points from Early Edition

There was agreement that the Patriots made some serious mistakes, but they were also pretty much in agreement about some poor coaching.

1. On 3rd and 18 they made no effort at all to go for the first down. They handed off to Burkhead and he got 6. They punted.
2. They had just come back and tied the score at 14-14. The team was pumped and Josh Allen was having trouble moving the ball. BB decided that a trick onsides kick was what was needed. 78% of all onsides kicks are recovered by the receiving team, so why give the Bills good field position? The Bills drove the remaining 54 yards in less than 2 minutes.
3. Damien Harris was averaging 8 yards every time he took a handoff. He hasn't fumbled the football since he was a Sophomore at Georgia. Why did they call a read option? 1st and goal and no one could think back to the Seattle game where Cam picked the wrong spot to run the ball?

4. The patriots over the past twenty years have always looked for a way to outright win a game. They appear to be playing in a way where it seem that they're trying no to lose a game. That type of play generally results in a loss.

A final observation was that the Bills are not that good. Josh Allen and the offense did not blow the Patriots out of the game and their defense struggled against a mediocre group of WRs. (Byrd, Meyers, Ozslewski, Izzo) The Patriots running game was punishing the Bills front 7. For some reason, when the patriots needed someone to step up, no one volunteered.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was agreement that the Patriots made some serious mistakes, but they were also pretty much in agreement about some poor coaching.

1. On 3rd and 18 they made no effort at all to go for the first down. They handed off to Burkhead and he got 6. They punted.
2. They had just come back and tied the score at 14-14. The team was pumped and Josh Allen was having trouble moving the ball. BB decided that a trick onsides kick was what was needed. 78% of all onsides kicks are recovered by the receiving team, so why give the Bills good field position? The Bills drove the remaining 54 yards in less than 2 minutes.
3. Damien Harris was averaging 8 yards every time he took a handoff. He hasn't fumbled the football since he was a Sophomore at Georgia. Why did they call a read option? 1st and goal and no one could think back to the Seattle game where Cam picked the wrong spot to run the ball?

4. The patriots over the past twenty years have always looked for a way to outright win a game. They appear to be playing in a way where it seem that they're trying no to lose a game. That type of play generally results in a loss.

A final observation was that the Bills are not that good. Josh Allen and the offense did not blow the Patriots out of the game and their defense struggled against a mediocre group of WRs. (Byrd, Meyers, Ozslewski, Izzo) The Patriots running game was punishing the Bills front 7. For some reason, when the patriots needed someone to step up, no one volunteered.
Makes you wonder how many members of the local media have coached in the NFL?

1. 3rd and 18 horrible weather, shitty passing game, punt play for field position. I guess that made no sense to them.
2. Again in weather like that you look for any edge no one was expecting an onside kick, had they succeeded it would have been deemed a stroke of genius. But instead because it failed the media chose to make a big deal of it.
3. It was as you said first and goal they had three more stabs at it..
4. The Pats have a lot less reliable talent so they have to play it close to the vest. The level of talent + reliability = the ability to have higher risk game plans.

I agree the Bills are not the team everybody thought they might be, hell the Phins ( Patriots South ) may be the best team in that division. Not sure what the step up comment means.

Just seems to me the media wants their cake and eat it to. IMO both the fans and the media need to chill the fuck out, how quickly have the forgotten the last 20 years. Can't we give BB two or three years to try and build another team?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To summarize, they seemed to be coaching from desperation, usually an area BB excels at not doing.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To summarize, they seemed to be coaching from desperation, usually an area BB excels at not doing.
well guess what This is a desperate team that needs to do desperate things cause Brady is gone and not able to save them
But that doesnt mean they aint trying to win ( i want them to tank for trevor but it will never happen)
So go crush the jets and feel good again pats 35 jets 10

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well guess what This is a desperate team that needs to do desperate things cause Brady is gone and not able to save them
But that doesnt mean they aint trying to win ( i want them to tank for trevor but it will never happen)
So go crush the jets and feel good again pats 35 jets 10

But in the Bills game they weren't desperate and win if they don't play like they are. Of course that's my opinion...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is any of this about you? Or me for that matter.
Because we buy the shirts and hats. We buy the tickets. We buy the seats on an airplane to see them somewhere else and hotel rooms while we are there. We watch the commercials that pay NBC to pay the NFL to pay the owners to pay the bitches.
Without us, they are packing meat or cleaning sewer lines or selling insurance. They don't play because they love the game, they play because they love the game that pays them well.

That's why it is about you and me.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we buy the shirts and hats. We buy the tickets. We buy the seats on an airplane to see them somewhere else and hotel rooms while we are there. We watch the commercials that pay NBC to pay the NFL to pay the owners to pay the bitches.
Without us, they are packing meat or cleaning sewer lines or selling insurance. They don't play because they love the game, they play because they love the game that pays them well.

That's why it is about you and me.
You misunderstood the comment. It's not about BK personally, and not about me, personally. Of course "all of us" are part of the equation. The same can be said for any company and their customers. I don't think Brady ever had an issue with us "the customers". It was about management as a whole. I still don't see where he gave us all the finger, unless anything done to BB is done to us all...and I don't feel that way.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misunderstood the comment. It's not about BK personally, and not about me, personally. Of course "all of us" are part of the equation. The same can be said for any company and their customers. I don't think Brady ever had an issue with us "the customers". It was about management as a whole. I still don't see where he gave us all the finger, unless anything done to BB is done to us all...and I don't feel that way.
My opinion, as formed by some facts...
Bill has said he went all in, or sold out, for 1 more SB. He brought in anybody and everybody that could get the Pats, including TB, 1 more SB.
He mortgaged the future.
TB rode that horse every year, and yes, he helped bring in 3 in 5 years and almost more.
Then, when the future came calling and there wasn't a nice shiny ring probable, he cherry picked a team that was a decent QB shy of making the big game, leaving Bill and Bob destitute.

Kind of like a hot girlfriend that will do the suckandfuck as long as you are buying gifts, as soon as you can't keep up with the gift demands...she's outa there.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion, as formed by some facts...
Bill has said he went all in, or sold out, for 1 more SB. He brought in anybody and everybody that could get the Pats, including TB, 1 more SB.
He mortgaged the future.
TB rode that horse every year, and yes, he helped bring in 3 in 5 years and almost more.
Then, when the future came calling and there wasn't a nice shiny ring probable, he cherry picked a team that was a decent QB shy of making the big game, leaving Bill and Bob destitute.

Kind of like a hot girlfriend that will do the suckandfuck as long as you are buying gifts, as soon as you can't keep up with the gift demands...she's outa there.
...but the quid pro quo has been exchanged. Brady stayed and gave a discount during most of his tenure. Doesn't that absolve him of some of that burden. Yes he moved on to a more fertile pasture, and left our cupboards a bit empty, but only after helping stocking those cupboards for years.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but the quid pro quo has been exchanged. Brady stayed and gave a discount during most of his tenure. Doesn't that absolve him of some of that burden. Yes he moved on to a more fertile pasture, and left our cupboards a bit empty, but only after helping stocking those cupboards for years.

He got paid.
No discounts, just delayed payments.
There was also some bragging rights for him, as we all know. Manning didn't participate in the delayed payment program, and he has only got 2 rings for 4 appearances.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got paid.
There was also some bragging rights for him, as we all know. Manning didn't participate in the delayed payment program, and he has only got 2 rings for 4 appearances.
But he did give discounts. Just look at his career earning which includes this year.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got paid.
For the last 10 yrs Brees has earned $225 mill vs Brady's $175 mill. You can compare other top QBs and you'll see a similar results...

I used this site... NFL Rankings

click on players within the list then career.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got paid.
Copy that.
Still doesn't change my opinion.
He was paid by Uggs and Aston Martin and Audi and whoever else. Those endorsements were not there without the SB rings.
Those rings were not there without a proper team around him.
It's not like he was advertising Isotoner gloves or Big Mac's.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy that.
Still doesn't change my opinion.
He was paid by Uggs and Aston Martin and Audi and whoever else. Those endorsements were not there without the SB rings.
Those rings were not there without a proper team around him.
It's not like he was advertising Isotoner gloves or Big Mac's.
Of course, unlike Patrick Mahomes who takes home half a billion from KC but gives them back the endorsement money from State Farms..

I'm not trying to change your mind. You feel he tanked on purpose with some malice. I think he was a bit of a whiner who could have made more from the resources he had. It explains our different opinions on related items. All good.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has BB really "sold out" though? He was on WEEI and said "I sold out" but on what? He left out the one and only year since 2014 (that I can think of) when he "sold out" and got AB.

But what other times did he seek out and go "all for it?"