• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #7 NE Patriots @ Buffalo Bills 11/1/2020 1:00PM CBS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well BB made a comment to the press about how the tight cap was a great opportunity for the youth to show what they got. So let them do it. Put in Stidham lets see these rookies TEs.
I'm least worried about the rookie tigt ends. They take time to develop.
Izzo is just now growing into his position.
Big concern? Still the QB. Cam has to sit unless some team is stupid enough to give us a bowl of soup for him in a trade.
Where are Joejuan Williams and Kyle Duggar?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tombradysego-tom-brady-ab12-mht-miss-me-yet-tom-brady-4220351.png
And the answer is no.
Fucking traitor. He intentionally cost us games last year.
Fuck him.
Is he a better QB than Scam? Yes. Always has been, always will be.
But I'd rather have Scam back there at least trying to win, ineptly, than throwing games because he doesn't like his receivers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'd rather have Scam back there at least trying to win, ineptly, than throwing games because he doesn't like his receivers.
Brady is freezing out Mike Evan, 6 time Pro bowler, 6 straight years of 1000 yards receving because he doesn't like his attitude toward TB. That's why AB was signed. I'd like to see some Giant take him out tonight.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is freezing out Mike Evan, 6 time Pro bowler, 6 straight years of 1000 yards receving because he doesn't like his attitude toward TB. That's why AB was signed. I'd like to see some Giant take him out tonight.
This.

Too bad BB can't swing a deal for Evans, he did Tampa a solid with Rob G...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm least worried about the rookie tigt ends. They take time to develop.
Izzo is just now growing into his position.
Big concern? Still the QB. Cam has to sit unless some team is stupid enough to give us a bowl of soup for him in a trade.
Where are Joejuan Williams and Kyle Duggar?
I am not worried but it's week nine coming up, no chance of making the playoff's let see what they got, let's make the mistakes now to learn from and improve upon. Izzo has not impressed me.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the answer is no.
Fucking traitor. He intentionally cost us games last year.
Fuck him.
Is he a better QB than Scam? Yes. Always has been, always will be.
Maybe if Brady had won 7 Super Bowls for you, you would be happier.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bill, I own the team and your feet are stuck in concrete. Cam Newton is not the answer. I want Stidham to be given a chance to start againt the pathetic Jets and see what he can do. If he responds, start him against the Ravens. If he shits the bed against the Jets then activate Hoyer and Cut Stidham and resign Brian Lewerke."

There comes a point in time where even Bill Belichick is not making good decisions. Right now, he has way too much authority and is GM, Coach, Covid Manager and in my opinion, he's not doing them all adequately. He's a man, not super man and if look at what you can see behind the mask, he's aged a lot this year and the stress has caused hair loss. He does not look healthy. Maybe that's why his press conferences are fifteen minutes or less.
Hmmm from another Bill: "If they want you to cook the dinner, at least they ought to let you shop for some of the groceries."... How'd that work out? I guess you can say well because it eventually led to BB being the HC of the NEP... But I think Kraft learned how not to deal with certain situations.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if Brady had won 7 Super Bowls for you, you would be happier.
He gets a lot of credit, deservedly so, but he tanked the team when the supporting cast was not good enough to carry him through the playoffs.
He made no effort to carry the team as some QB's have attempted to do.
It's a TEAM sport with the QB being an important position.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets a lot of credit, deservedly so, but he tanked the team when the supporting cast was not good enough to carry him through the playoffs.
Have you been talking to one of BK's insiders? (jk BK, jk)

Do you really think TB has a gear other than hyper-competitive? Hyper-competitive doesn't allow for true tanking. I'm not saying he shouldn't have given some guys better looks, just that his motives weren't to bring the team down.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady is smart enough to recognize what he has in Tampa just like Manning did in Denver. He doesn't have to be spectacular anymore. He can simply put the ball in the right place and let his playmakers be spectacular.

My personal opinion is Seattle ends Tampa Bays season in the playoff's.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit. TB is not freezing out Evans not sure where you get this. I have watched all the Bucs games less one and this is not the case. Prior to TB 12 arriving Winston was so bad he relied almost exclusively on Evans. The fact the Brady is there has allowed the Bucs to be more versatile in their offensive play calling, it has opened up options the Winston was unable to. This is not about Evans and Brady it's just that Winston was so bad it limited what the Bucs could do. Evans has always been a team first player it's just that his role is different now. Teams now have to account for multiple targets disallowing some double teams I suspect Evans and we will hear a lot more about him as that offense opens up even more.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit. TB is not freezing out Evans not sure where you get this. I have watched all the Bucs games less one and this is not the case. Prior to TB 12 arriving Winston was so bad he relied almost exclusively on Evans. The fact that Brady is there has allowed the Bucs to be more versatile in their offensive play calling, it has opened up options that Winston was unable to handle. This is not about Evans and Brady it's just that Winston was so bad it limited what the Bucs could do. Evans has always been a team first player it's just that his role is different now. Teams now have to account for multiple targets disallowing some double teams I suspect Evans will get more looks and we will hear a lot more about him as that offense opens up even more.
EDITED ORIGINAL POST

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to THIS game yesterday - Pats look like the winners if you only go by the stats.. And lets face it, they were probably a fumble away anyways.

We need to stop blaming this on Cam. Not that Cam is "earning" wins, but we came into this season expecting to lean on the defense and it's the defense been the biggest disappointment. Now I'm not calling anyone out (at this point), just stating that we need to put the "blame" where it belongs and "yes" fumbles lose games, but if the defense didn't do their best impersonation of a wet paper towel (and not Bounty) then the game would have been on ice.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been talking to one of BK's insiders? (jk BK, jk)

Do you really think TB has a gear other than hyper-competitive? Hyper-competitive doesn't allow for true tanking. I'm not saying he shouldn't have given some guys better looks, just that his motives weren't to bring the team down.
A hyper competitive guy wants to win and a hyper competitive guy will throw to the wide receiver that is wide open with a sure touchdown and not throw it away or throw to the guy in triple coverage because that's his favorite guy.
Dorsett was not going to set the world on fire. But he was a reliable receiver when thrown to. Brady would not throw to him even when he was WIDE OPEN.
Jakobi Meyers may or may not set the world on fire, but he is money when the ball is thrown to him. I distinctly remember him on the 1 yard line and nobody near him and Tom throwing to Jules with 3 defenders on him in the endzone.
Because he admittedly freezes wide receivers out (since retracted of course).Both of those games were lost and may have been the difference between home field advantage throughout.
Yeah, super high competitiveness, he just lost focus and started competing with Bill instead of the other 31 teams.
And he may as well win the sprint against Bill for all I care, just to prove how competitive he is, but my money is on Bill and Bob to win the marathon.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A hyper competitive guy wants to...
Taking this away from the thread to say you earn big points for liking posts that respond to yours with a contradictory opinion. I don't see this forum as a place to play volleyball and spike the points back into your opponents face. I see it more as a volleyball exhibition where we work together to keep the ball in the air as long as possible... and you demonstrate that you agree.

It's true we spike each other with the occasional mocking cheap shots, but all in good fun (mostly). The reason I posted this is because you can't like a like...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking this away from the thread to say you earn big points for liking posts that respond to yours with a contradictory opinion. I don't see this forum as a place to play volleyball and spike the points back into your opponents face. I see it more as a volleyball exhibition where we work together to keep the ball in the air as long as possible... and you demonstrate that you agree.

It's true we spike each other with the occasional mocking cheap shots, but all in good fun (mostly). The reason I posted this is because you can't like a like...
Right on my man, Right on!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit. TB is not freezing out Evans not sure where you get this. I have watched all the Bucs games less one and this is not the case. Prior to TB 12 arriving Winston was so bad he relied almost exclusively on Evans. The fact the Brady is there has allowed the Bucs to be more versatile in their offensive play calling, it has opened up options the Winston was unable to. This is not about Evans and Brady it's just that Winston was so bad it limited what the Bucs could do. Evans has always been a team first player it's just that his role is different now. Teams now have to account for multiple targets disallowing some double teams I suspect Evans and we will hear a lot more about him as that offense opens up even more.
I don't want to get into a pissing contest about Brady.
He's gone and not worth arguing over.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get into a pissing contest about Brady.
He's gone and not worth arguing over.
Not worth arguing? Seriously, your balls are bigger than that... Lay out your "contra-opinion" and keep the discussion alive.

In this case you got a guy in that market watching and hearing the local media feedback... That seems like the "insider" you like to hunt down, then quote.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth arguing? Seriously, your balls are bigger than that... Lay out your "contra-opinion" and keep the discussion alive.

In this case you got a guy in that market watching and hearing the local media feedback... That seems like the "insider" you like to hunt down, then quote.
Not worth the time and effort. He's gone and he's got nothing to do with the Patriots. I'm hoping that they don't sign him for a day to end his career as a Patriot. That's just me.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth the time and effort. He's gone and he's got nothing to do with the Patriots. I'm hoping that they don't sign him for a day to end his career as a Patriot. That's just me.
but why reply to a post saying you won't argue instead of not replying at all?

The "Patriot way" has a price, it takes a toll and nobody withstood it more than that guy. He ushered in the greatest period of winning in NFL history and you don't want him to retire here?

I ain't buying it even if you think you feel that way. By all accounts he should have fallen off that fateful cliff back in 2014, but instead, 3 more trophies. You don't need to root for him in a different uni, but be real to yourself.