• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #10 NY Jets vs NE Patriots Sunday 11/20/2022 1:00 PM CBS

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost me at labeling Folk a loser for two kicks that were clearly taken by the wind. Also, while Marcus Jones is a winner, that return does not happen without spot on targeted blocking. Everyone executed perfectly for the first 74 yards of that return and of course Marcus executed beyond perfect when he made his first cut, then later when he treated the punter like a slalom course pole.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost me at labeling Folk a loser for two kicks that were clearly taken by the wind. Also, while Marcus Jones is a winner, that return does not happen without spot on targeted blocking. Everyone executed perfectly for the first 74 yards of that return and of course Marcus executed beyond perfect when he made his first cut, then later when he treated the punter like a slalom course pole.
So the only punt return of the year and you feel that does not warrant him being a winner for one week? You must be an absolute fucking joy to live with. Wind or not it's his job and he failed at his job, kickers compensate for wind.

The did nail the Patricia and Mac Jones writes ups. Really want to see how all the ball washing Zappers react.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the only punt return of the year and you feel that does not warrant him being a winner for one week? You must be an absolute fucking joy to live with. Wind or not it's his job and he failed at his job, kickers compensate for wind.

The did nail the Patricia and Mac Jones writes ups. Really want to see how all the ball washing Zappers react.....
He was a winner, huge winner, but almost everyone on that unit was a winner. It was such a big play that more needed to be stated on it. It was text book execution and there were at least 5 points where it could have been anything from no return to a modestly good return.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be an absolute fucking joy to live with. Wind or not it's his job and he failed at his job, kickers compensate for wind.

Seriously? You must be a joy to live with too. Do you expect your wife to make a perfect meal during a power outage? BB holds part blame for the missed kicks too since he called for them into that wind. Sure Zuerlein made his but I'm quite sure Folk can clear a cross bar at 44 yards.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? You must be a joy to live with too. Do you expect your wife to make a perfect meal during a power outage? BB holds part blame for the missed kicks too since he called for them into that wind. Sure Zuerlein made his but I'm quite sure Folk can clear a cross bar at 44 yards.
I got a fucking Generac so hell yeah that meal should be on point.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Kraft understands football should be played outside. Folk just missed plain and simple.
Way to be a caricature of yourself. Vinatieri made a couple plain and simple kicks. Justin Tucker is only doing what he's supposed to do. Tom Dempsey kicking from the opposing 37 with a hammer foot? Life sucks for everyone, gotta make that kick..

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to be a caricature of yourself. Vinatieri made a couple plain and simple kicks. Justin Tucker is only doing what he's supposed to do. Tom Dempsey kicking from the opposing 37 with a hammer foot? Life sucks for everyone, gotta make that kick..
Men get paid to do a job, bosses expect them to perform it's really that easy. Really unsure why you are acting like a little bitch about this?? So he missed no big deal, so he ended up in the loser column for one damn week, no big deal. The only thing off putting about all this is your overreaction.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Kraft understands football should be played outside. Folk just missed plain and simple.
You've got ONE JOB!!!
Big Cat Football GIF by Barstool Sports

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men get paid to do a job, bosses expect them to perform it's really that easy. Really unsure why you are acting like a little bitch about this?? So he missed no big deal, so he ended up in the loser column for one damn week, no big deal. The only thing off putting about all this is your overreaction.
and you sound like the jack ass (I forget who it was) who would deny, deny, deny Folk was anything better than a guy who was here until someone better showed up.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you sound like the jack ass (I forget who it was) who would deny, deny, deny Folk was anything better than a guy who was here until someone better showed up.
No I really don't.

You are the one that has their thong all in twist. All I did was post an article and quote from that article. You bitched up like a sniveling little girl and have carried on as such. I specifically stated him missing was no big deal apparently you chose to ignore that. At this point you simply aren't man enough to admit you are wrong here so we can both move on. So let me do this for you. You are wrong, you are overreacting, Folk did miss, it's no big deal, he has made plenty of great kicks for us, we are all entitled to a bad performance, and we should expect a reaction to that performance.

Now please go take a Midol, change your pad, and man the fuck up!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3