• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #10 NY Jets vs NE Patriots Sunday 11/20/2022 1:00 PM CBS

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he didn't look to good going down the stairs Sunday.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I really don't.

You are the one that has their thong all in twist. All I did was post an article and quote from that article. You bitched up like a sniveling little girl and have carried on as such. I specifically stated him missing was no big deal apparently you chose to ignore that. At this point you simply aren't man enough to admit you are wrong here so we can both move on. So let me do this for you. You are wrong, you are overreacting, Folk did miss, it's no big deal, he has made plenty of great kicks for us, we are all entitled to a bad performance, and we should expect a reaction to that performance.

Now please go take a Midol, change your pad, and man the fuck up!
Actually I posted a reply about the article to which you brought out your inner BK and decided it was a shot at you.

The article is about winners and losers and I surmised he missed some obvious winners and was unfairly grading a loser. Simple as that.

You saying "he's supposed to make that" is not you saying "it's no big deal" beyond you later posting "it's no big deal". If it's no big deal then why are you agreeing he's on a list of losers?

Honestly, I'm bored and that not your doing, I'm just going back and forth on this out of my own boredom.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I posted a reply about the article to which you brought out your inner BK and decided it was a shot at you.

The article is about winners and losers and I surmised he missed some obvious winners and was unfairly grading a loser. Simple as that.

You saying "he's supposed to make that" is not you saying "it's no big deal" beyond you later posting "it's no big deal". If it's no big deal then why are you agreeing he's on a list of losers?

Honestly, I'm bored and that not your doing, I'm just going back and forth on this out of my own boredom.
He is supposed top make it LOL

A baker is supposed to make cake, a lumber jack cut trees and so on.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this win the pats have won 14 straight over the Jets, hold a 71 to 57 (14 games) all time advantage for regular season games. Their 14 game advantage is their highest ever and better than the Jets all-time high of +13 which was set 9/23/2001, which not so coincidently was the last week before TB12 became the starting QB. Probably most abstract is the current win streak coincides with their all-time advantage as the teams were even through the 2015 season.

*** Actually the Jets held a 14 game advantage through 1975, but I leave the TB12 reference as it presents an obvious inflexion point. The Joe Namath years showed a similar dominance for the Jets but lasted a far shorter period.

Last edited:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was so close to a penalty and would have been a repetition of Pats bad discipline this season. So glad it was a clean block, but so damn close to a bad and unnecessary block.

and I am sure BB reamed him for it (as he should have)