• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you would have to be a woman who was sexually assaulted to know what goes through their mind and to understand what actions they take ...or don't take.

The chances of conviction in older sexual assault cases is close to nil. Plus, any individual in that industry would be reluctant to come forward when it would be her word against his.

None of this proves he did it (and judges and courts can deal with that), but it certainly does not look good for him.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. This guy could walk into any bar or club and have dozens of women service his member. Why do this crap?
Even Charlie Sheen paid call girls when he was young.

There's always been this illusion from the average guy that if you're rich, famous, good looking, etc you can just walk into a bar and get any woman you want.

There's easy women out there but they aren't the kind that post butt selfies at the gym.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chances of conviction in older sexual assault cases is close to nil. Plus, any individual in that industry would be reluctant to come forward when it would be her word against his.

None of this proves he did it (and judges and courts can deal with that), but it certainly does not look good for him.

The problem for Watson is that there are so many women and it was all very recent.

According to the lawyer, he contacted Watson & his agent about several Masseuse accusations and they blew him off. After being informed of the accusations, Watson then goes to another Masseuse in December ...and that Masseuse is now suing him as well.

Who goes to a Masseuse after being told that 2 or 3 Masseuses that worked on you in the past want to sue you?

I have an idea where this all ends up. Watson will play the victim and say he is a sex addict. He will miss a year of football, go to therapy
back at practice spring 2022. (contract issues notwithstanding)

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Charlie Sheen paid call girls when he was young.

There's always been this illusion from the average guy that if you're rich, famous, good looking, etc you can just walk into a bar and get any woman you want.

There's easy women out there but they aren't the kind that post butt selfies at the gym.
Add in a sense of entitlement that sone famous people have. It also doesn’t help that many elite athletes have been told how special they are since 7th grade, and they believe any woman should feel equally special that they are interested in rubbing their love gun on them.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for Watson is that there are so many women and it was all very recent.

According to the lawyer, he contacted Watson & his agent about several Masseuse accusations and they blew him off. After being informed of the accusations, Watson then goes to another Masseuse in December ...and that Masseuse is now suing him as well.

Who goes to a Masseuse after being told that 2 or 3 Masseuses that worked on you in the past want to sue you?

I have an idea where this all ends up. Watson will play the victim and say he is a sex addict. He will miss a year of football, go to therapy
back at practice spring 2022. (contract issues notwithstanding)

Even December is “old” when it comes to providing anything other than verbal evidence.

I absolutely agree that as numbers pile up, it appears less a “he said/she said” and more “where there’s smoke, there’s fire”. It’s still tough to get a criminal conviction, but much easier to win a civil suit.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on the news, some of these accusations occurred within this month.

If 1/4 of these stories are true, Watson has a major issue between his ears.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that the lawyer has coached all of these women to sing the same song for a payday? Sure ..very plausible.
If they were all working at the same place ...I would say that is exactly what is a happening.

But all of these women are independent massage therapist. It "appears" that Watson may have been scoping out various massage therapists to see which ones would give happy endings.

There is one puzzle piece missing. How did all of them end up being retained by the same lawyer if they are all indeed "independent" with no connection with each other.

But if he was only going to places that gives happy endings then how is it a civil suit issue? Robert Kraft wasn’t extorted, there was an investigation into the establishment.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if he was only going to places that gives happy endings then how is it a civil suit issue? Robert Kraft wasn’t extorted, there was an investigation into the establishment.
Kraft might have tipped more, in more ways than one.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney,” Buzbee said Saturday night on social media, “[o]ur team will be submitting affidavits and evidence from several women, who had experiences with Deshaun Watson, to the Houston Police Department and the Houston District Attorney, on Monday morning. We will request that a grand jury be empaneled to consider the evidence we provide.”

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson was not going to Massage parlors. He was going to individual Massage therapist who work out of their home.
He did not know if they would give happy endings so he made it obvious what he wanted to see who oblige him.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson was not going to Massage parlors. He was going to individual Massage therapist who work out of their home.
He did not know if they would give happy endings so he made it obvious what he wanted to see who oblige him.

I was just replying to he was scoping out parlors. I was just making the difference between Watson and Kraft. Though I truly don’t believe for any of this and from what I read all but 1 isn’t close to sexual assault.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an idiot. He's a star QB and if he had any fucking sense, he could pretty much date and bang any woman he wanted.

But no. With some women sex with them is a trap, and Watson fell for it.

What's more disturbing is that even after the complaints started coming in, Watson continued to go after masseuses.

Kiss $40 Million a year goodbye...

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an idiot. He's a star QB and if he had any fucking sense, he could pretty much date and bang any woman he wanted.

But no. With some women sex with them is a trap, and Watson fell for it.

What's more disturbing is that even after the complaints started coming in, Watson continued to go after masseuses.

Kiss $40 Million a year goodbye...

Those two statements contradict each other. These women didn't trap Watson. He went after them to try to get his rocks off.

Unless you think that masseuses are prostitutes, that is not ok.

Hell, even if they were prostitutes and he was pushing something that they weren't into, that is wrong.

Houston is just kicking themselves that they didn't trade him before all this shit got out.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Athletic's Aaron Reiss reports two more civil lawsuits alleging sexual misconduct have been filed against Deshaun Watson.​

Attorney Tony Buzbee said last week that he was representing at least a dozen women who allege sexual misconduct against the Houston quarterback. There are now nine lawsuits against Watson for allegedly inappropriate behavior during massage sessions over the past year. NBC Sports' Peter King reported Monday the NFL could place Watson on the Commissioner’s Exempt List if Buzbee files any criminal charges against him, meaning Watson would miss at least some of the 2021 season if the legal matters stretch into September. For now, the suits are of the civil variety. Watson's escape plan from Houston has become exceedingly comple

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily one of the stranger saga's we have seen in the NFL in the last decade.

Obviously everyone is saying it is the Texans are releasing this info and the lawyer is doing this on their behalf. But that makes no sense because this craters Watson's value now.....and in the future.

But one thing we can say for sure.....NO CHANCE Watson will hold out and lose game checks. He is going to need every penny he can scrape together after this.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-shall-hard-pass.jpg

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily one of the stranger saga's we have seen in the NFL in the last decade.

Obviously everyone is saying it is the Texans are releasing this info and the lawyer is doing this on their behalf. But that makes no sense because this craters Watson's value now.....and in the future.

But one thing we can say for sure.....NO CHANCE Watson will hold out and lose game checks. He is going to need every penny he can scrape together after this.
I agree, this coming out hurts the Texans.

1. If they wanted to trade him, his value has dropped enormously.

2. If they want him in Houston, he's most likely sitting at least 6 games if not more.