• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it darn persuasive when that many women( who likely don't know each other) come forward with their history with Watson. Clearly he felt they were fair game for overt sexual aggression. He needs to see a shrink to try to understand acceptable behavior with women that don't know you.

Credibility is not just in numbers.

Any woman who(m) he may have patronized at any number of massage parlors over the years is piling on even if it was consensual.

Its like any Catholic male in his 50s saying he was abused by a now dead Jesuit when the accuser was a teen.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking that an NFL suspension is very likely.
But here is a question, If he was going to sit out, does the suspension hurt him or help him?

Which ones causes you to lose less money?
You don't get paid for either, and any suspension won't be in effect until after you show up.

I guess he could show up, take his suspension, then say he's sitting out.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's my purely speculative take.

-Watson likes the happy ending treatment
-Watson accidentally booked a legit massage therapist
-Watson went into his appointment with different expectations than the therapist. This is sleazy a fuck and he deserves whatever comes to him for this
-It makes the news, and now all the women who wanked him for cash because that's what they do see a money grab and suing Watson for cash seems like a much better option vs stoking off overweight 50+ year old men for a living.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nine women are coming forward to sue Watson for allegedly sexually assaulting them.

ZERO women are coming forward to press criminal charges against Watson for the same allegations.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nine women are coming forward to sue Watson for allegedly sexually assaulting them.

ZERO women are coming forward to press criminal charges against Watson for the same allegations.

He said, she said and no other witnesses , not really that hmmmmmmmmm more like the norm.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you would have to be a woman who was sexually assaulted to know what goes through their mind and to understand what actions they take ...or don't take.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your are saying the story of 9 different women holds the same weight as the story from 1 man?
Are all the women included in one case or are they taken one at a time? I actually think criminal charges are coming. However while happening , the women had to figure it was she said ,he said and had no idea this was a pattern and that others would speak up, so they didn't bother to try. Now that others are speaking up it's a different ball game.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all the women included in one case or are they taken one at a time? I actually think criminal charges are coming. However while happening , the women had to figure it was she said ,he said and had no idea this was a pattern and that others would speak up, so they didn't bother to try. Now that others are speaking up it's a different ball game.
that is kinda what happened in the Olympic gymnastic deal. In got into the media (or papers) that nassar was being investigated & ended up with over 500 ladies coming forward from the one that got it going.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say it's pretty damning and the criminal charges are likely coming. Now if the women accept some cash to not file those charges I have no problem with that. Because they can refuse to cooperate, they get to choose what they would rather have: charges or a settlement. But can we please stop pretending that 9 women coming forward isn't telling and just a scam to get a payoff for something that didn't happen. Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't, but what does common sense tell you and what is it 99% of the time?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top to bottom. Front office to locker room. The texans are one messed up franchise. :L