• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn Yankee's vs Wash's Rangers , 7/22

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst Ranger offense I've ever seen. 3.5 runs a game since June. Disgusting. And NO ONE is held accountable. When did Jerry Jones take over the Rangers?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the whole offense sucks from top to bottom minus Kins and Belts and a few flashes from other players.

Really? Ian, Cruz, Beltre, and Martin have all been plenty good. Engel has looked good in limited appearances yet Murphy still plays. It's not like wash has a bunch of AAA players to work with.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
60 games left and Rangers about to be 1 game out of second wild card and 3.5 behind OAK with games tonight left to increase those deficits. When will anyone be held accountable?

Nope because Wash will not do and he is the one who should be doing it.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you this has been a problem going back to last year and its obvious there's a problem in the clubhouse. If you're going to praise his clubhouse management when the team is succeeding you have to hold him accountable when there's obviously a problem.

Romeo, this is total bullshit. You have always blamed Wash for the bad things and given JD credit for all the good. Can't have it both ways. JD put this team on the field and they can't hit, period. How in the world that translates to the manager losing the clubhouse makes no sense.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young didn't have much of a place and role here anymore. That was the reality and I agreed it was probably time to part ways because Young can still play and has plenty of gas left in him but with the way the franchise was in and the depth in the infield there wasn't any space for him.

Actually he still could've been a decent bench player and utility guy, but he didn't need to be in the lineup 7 days a week and JD knew wash would put him there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were excited about the hiring of Magadan?

Time for him to start earning his keep.

At what point is it not the hitting coaches fault? 3 hitting coaches in 2.5 years?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Ian, Cruz, Beltre, and Martin have all been plenty good. Engel has looked good in limited appearances yet Murphy still plays. It's not like wash has a bunch of AAA players to work with.

Yes forgot about Cruz and it wasn't until recently that Martin sort of solidfied the everyday CF. But the offense has not been fluid all season long TOGETHER. That is the thing. A few guys have been consistently good or really good but everybody else has just been really bad. Yes I am vouching for Engel Beltre to play more and given a chance but I don't expect any kind of savior. The rest of the key cogs in the lineup are still struggling overall.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo, this is total bullshit. You have always blamed Wash for the bad things and given JD credit for all the good. Can't have it both ways. JD put this team on the field and they can't hit, period. How in the world that translates to the manager losing the clubhouse makes no sense.

Because wash still has talent to work with. You have never called a spade a spade and you're a typical apologist.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an embarrasing effort by our offense. Wasting great pitching outings over and over. This is ridiculous

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes forgot about Cruz and it wasn't until recently that Martin sort of solidfied the everyday CF. But the offense has not been fluid all season long TOGETHER. That is the thing. A few guys have been consistently good or really good but everybody else has just been really bad. Yes I am vouching for Engel Beltre to play more and given a chance but I don't expect any kind of savior. The rest of the key cogs in the lineup are still struggling overall.

I'm just saying there is talent there. People need to quit acting like wash is working with a bunch of minor leaguers. Fact is, I you're going to say wash is this clubhouse guru you have to call a spade a spade when there's an obvious clubhouse problem and there's talent to work with.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys. I'm not going to sit around and talk about it and get mad.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying there is talent there. People need to quit acting like wash is working with a bunch of minor leaguers. Fact is, I you're going to say wash is this clubhouse guru you have to call a spade a spade when there's an obvious clubhouse problem and there's talent to work with.

There is no doubt there is still talent on the team but we forget they're what 9 games over .500 and considering all the injuries and offensive struggles that is a great position to be in. I am not denying JD doesn't work his ass off but there is nothing wrong with holding him accountable for personnel moves as well. Right now everybody is working their ass off but the players are not responding with RISP. It's not even just regular hitting because they can get hits but it's just RISP.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because wash still has talent to work with. You have never called a spade a spade and you're a typical apologist.

Hardly. I just don't play the blame game when it's the players who do the heavy lifting and these guys just aren't that good most days. Not saying Wash is a genius, but you have been bitching about him since the ESPN boards and that includes to WS teams which by the way showed improvement every year till they got there.