• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn Yankee's vs Wash's Rangers , 7/22

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the other side is guys that will never give Wash credit. So I guess it can go both ways. I don't agree with everything Wash does. But I am sorry you will not get rid of a guy who is 10 games over .500 and a few games out of first place in their division. Considering everything that has gone on, Wash has done a hell of a job in trying to get this team to win. I am not picking and choosing for the sake of it but you can't tell me it's all on Wash when the hitters cannot hit with RISP for the life of them. We also need to consider the job Magadan is doing.

I'm telling you this has been a problem going back to last year and its obvious there's a problem in the clubhouse. If you're going to praise his clubhouse management when the team is succeeding you have to hold him accountable when there's obviously a problem.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

Try not to presume too much that you know what goes on in the locker room. Calling out someone publicly isn't going to do any good.

I didn't say it had to be publicly, but if there were accountability you wouldn't be seeing the same players dragging the team down in the lineup everyday going all the way back to last season.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash beloved young and hamilton would come out of their funks all the way to losing the west last year. Why would this year be any different?

The job JD did to fill in the bench was absolutely putrid. You at least need to admit that but you wont. And no I am sorry you will not just bench Hamilton and Young because first there were no other options and second, those guys were a part of your core. At least understand that part. I'm sorry expecting Mike Olt and Profar who was 19 to be a savior for the season was not going to cut it sorry.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it had to be publicly, but if there were accountability you wouldn't be seeing the same players dragging the team down in the lineup everyday going all the way back to last season.

And how do you know there is no accountability? You're assuming that because you have it in you that you don't like Wash and nothing he does you will ever approve of. That is just reality and that is fine. It is what it is.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's hoping CJ Wilson can pull out a win tonight so we at least stay at 3 games.

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it were that simple to fix any issues, it would've been done a long time ago. Not everything is as cut and dry as you want to make it out to be.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were that simple to fix any issues, it would've been done a long time ago. Not everything is as cut and dry as you want to make it out to be.

Especially in baseball. It's so mental and it is such a grind we have heard it time and time again from all baseball angles that it is a sensitive sport when you're dealing with players and the clubhouse.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The job JD did to fill in the bench was absolutely putrid. You at least need to admit that but you wont. And no I am sorry you will not just bench Hamilton and Young because first there were no other options and second, those guys were a part of your core. At least understand that part. I'm sorry expecting Mike Olt and Profar who was 19 to be a savior for the season was not going to cut it sorry.

There were better options than having young in the lineup every day. When it was obvious young wasn't coming out of his awful season JD at least gave wash a couple of options to use to at least see if they could spark something. He refused to use them. Nothing new this season. Beltre has looked good in limited appearances and yet he rides the bench while Murphy plays.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just sad seeing other teams score and think man I wish the rangers could do that. It's even more sad when we are hitting in one of the best hitting paradises in the MLB!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great chance that Oak will be up 4 games after tonight and that means Rangers have 1 less game to try and come back. It is rapidly evolving into a situation where Rangers will be against the wall trying to get a WC. Pitching need was fixed but that win from Garza was given away today by the whimpering offensive juggernaut that can't even score a single run. No way to win games without scoring. A public example is needed big time or nothing is gonna change.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how do you know there is no accountability? You're assuming that because you have it in you that you don't like Wash and nothing he does you will ever approve of. That is just reality and that is fine. It is what it is.

I've seen wash piss away enough wins that I've formed a valid opinion of him. I give him his due when he does right, but he does stupid way too often. If there were accountability Murphy wouldn't be playing while Beltre rides pine.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, we'll let's just keep everything the same then and hope things just magically get better! :tsk:

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash has is favorites and will not pull them no matter how badly they are playing or who JD brings in here.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash has is favorites and will not pull them no matter how badly they are playing or who JD brings in here.

There's a reason JD felt he had to trade young.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially in baseball. It's so mental and it is such a grind we have heard it time and time again from all baseball angles that it is a sensitive sport when you're dealing with players and the clubhouse.
Agree. Everything on edge with this team. Each player trying too hard. When you take Hamilton, Young and Napoli away and replace with just about nothing? Everyone else has to make up for it. Maddening.

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we'll let's just keep everything the same then and hope things just magically get better! :tsk:

I'd be interested to see just how many different lineups he has used in the past month to see if the offense could get something going, I really would. Kind of naive of you to think Wash is just sitting on his hands.