• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn Yankee's vs Wash's Rangers , 7/22

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston gave a better effort vs the A's. I watched all 3 games
Houston has this nothing to lose attitude which is great. Where we are so tight and pressed it's ridiculous.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the offense just needs a major shakeup. Put different guys in there and give them a chance. At this point getting anybody in the lineup who is from the outside could help. They need to look different now.

Sad but tru. I rather see garza up there

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the offense just needs a major shakeup. Put different guys in there and give them a chance. At this point getting anybody in the lineup who is from the outside could help. They need to look different now.

Things have gotten stagnant and wash does not have the ability to fix that. Pretty funny since his big strength was supposed to be clubhouse management. Yeah, he's doing great with this clubhouse.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious that wash has lost the clubhouse. JD is going to bust his ass acquiring players and we're going to piss it away.

Not being able to hit is not losing that clubhouse. Something has happened to them offensively. They are clearly playing to win because they're just 3 games out. The default blame will go to Wash with anti Wash people but that is frankly an excuse of putting blame on him. I just blame the players at this point. They can get hits, get men on base and have a plethora of chances. They can't knock them to home plate. I do not blame that on Wash. At some point you need to just accept that the hitters are absolutely sucking.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"different guys in there"

like?
The bench has actually been used this season...

Beltre over Murphy? Ok. Deal. I'm in favor of that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you are saying but how could he actually do worse than what Murphy has been doing. It used to be Moreland could never hit a lefty but he actually improved. Murphy, no improvement maybe Baker would improve.

Again, Beltre is the guy who should be playing here. Not baker.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand Holland is gone but zero runs of support in 7 plus innings. Someone needs to be held responsible or nothing will change. Kuroda has an ERA over 2 so at least 1 run from Rangers after 7 innings should be possible.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things have gotten stagnant and wash does not have the ability to fix that. Pretty funny since his big strength was supposed to be clubhouse management. Yeah, he's doing great with this clubhouse.

Its time for wash to go and he can take pettis with him.

Jbear

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atta boy Tanner shit the bed again. Make sure that Rivera has enough cushion for an easy save.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"different guys in there"

like?
The bench has actually been used this season...

Beltre over Murphy? Ok. Deal. I'm in favor of that.

Anybody from the outside...a shakeup via a trade or something. But the look has to be different. At this point we're entering August. There's no time in having the belief that players will magically come out of their slumps. It seems to be just a crappy year for a lot of the hitters on this team.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being able to hit is not losing that clubhouse. Something has happened to them offensively. They are clearly playing to win because they're just 3 games out. The default blame will go to Wash with anti Wash people but that is frankly an excuse of putting blame on him. I just blame the players at this point. They can get hits, get men on base and have a plethora of chances. They can't knock them to home plate. I do not blame that on Wash. At some point you need to just accept that the hitters are absolutely sucking.

You apologists are amazing. Its obvious there is something wrong with the entire team. Poor offensive effort day in and day out. His saving grace has supposedly always been an ability to get the most out of his players. Now that he's not doing that its not his fault tey aren't hitting, but he sure deserves the credit for when they're playing well. You can't pick and choose.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand Holland is gone but zero runs of support in 7 plus innings. Someone needs to be held responsible or nothing will change. Kuroda has an ERA over 2 so at least 1 run from Rangers after 7 innings should be possible.

Lack of accountability is a big problem IMO. Nobody ever gets called on the carpet and wash always just tips his cap to the opposing team. :L

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get hits, we just don't put them together, another bat could help turn that around. Otherwise, season is over

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You apologists are amazing. Its obvious there is something wrong with the entire team. Poor offensive effort day in and day out. His saving grace has supposedly always been an ability to get the most out of his players. Now that he's not doing that its not his fault tey aren't hitting, but he sure deserves the credit for when they're playing well. You can't pick and choose.

And the other side is guys that will never give Wash credit. So I guess it can go both ways. I don't agree with everything Wash does. But I am sorry you will not get rid of a guy who is 10 games over .500 and a few games out of first place in their division. Considering everything that has gone on, Wash has done a hell of a job in trying to get this team to win. I am not picking and choosing for the sake of it but you can't tell me it's all on Wash when the hitters cannot hit with RISP for the life of them. We also need to consider the job Magadan is doing.

Jbear

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin up and then top of order. If this was Oak they score three runs for win. This is Rangers. SMH

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody from the outside...a shakeup via a trade or something. But the look has to be different. At this point we're entering August. There's no time in having the belief that players will magically come out of their slumps. It seems to be just a crappy year for a lot of the hitters on this team.

Wash beloved young and hamilton would come out of their funks all the way to losing the west last year. Why would this year be any different?

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:
Lack of accountability is a big problem IMO. Nobody ever gets called on the carpet and wash always just tips his cap to the opposing team. :L

Try not to presume too much that you know what goes on in the locker room. Calling out someone publicly isn't going to do any good.