• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G7 3-1-2 Kings @ Vegas 10/22/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not even in Vegas' class. Granted there's been a few posts but Vegas is scoring goals in the dirt while these boys are playing pretty boy hockey.

Where's Jeannot crashing the net? Buster had that nice move down the middle but not seeing too many guys going to the dirty areas. Vegas defense is so strong in front of the net.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas has defensemen, all have size, can play d and even move a guy

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually fell asleep when it was 4-1, had a late night seeing Teddy Swims at HOB Anaheim Monday so I was exhausted. Woke up.to this?

Can't wait to see the debacle of the third period replay.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings slept through it as well.

Sure looked like it from what I saw. Came out strong, that early PP happens and that killed any chance of getting up early on them, then Vegas absolutely throttled them the rest of what I saw.

Anderson completely missing the net on that streak down the slot pretty much summed up the game that was about to be played out.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings had a 6 minute power play
And maybe got two weak shots.
Going to be a long season

Saw that, the penalty and then the 4 minute double for cutting Buster. They had 4 seconds on a 2 man advantage so I wasn't expecting anything but then a 3:56 PP along with the initial 2 minutes and it was all perimeter, nobody went to the dirty areas, Kempe just reading a book along the right half wall waiting for a pass for the one timer. No legitimate movement from anyone.

PP has been an issue for a few years, I don't know if it's a systems issue, personnel issue or both but it's painful to watch teams like Vegas just funnel everything to the middle and the net while LA just plays hot potato around the edges.

The bumper play seemed to work a few years ago and other teams still use it and it works. Change things up Jill, including personnel. No reason why Dunno should be on PP2, he isn't an offensive guy.