• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys thread - Fan Nation Style

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really....so no talent on Dallas should be involved in rankings. That was the topic...the NFL ranking by positions that included Dallas players. My post was direct context to your post, your boy took the opportunity and then backed it up with he lived in the DFW area and knew the talent...thus justified.

Not sure why anyone would roll over on that...fan nation brotherhood or not

so no one is aloud to have a different opinion than the status quot..if it doesnt match yours they are trolls

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so no one is aloud to have a different opinion than the status quot..if it doesnt match yours they are trolls

nope....defending the flag is my favorite part of message boards.

You guys seem to all assume for the cause of a fellow Fan Nations poster.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....you really don't get anything.
Our Mod might be the best team board mod at SportsHoopla. Thick skin is required on all fronts and it takes an effort to get banned. Now circlejerk just might be this fan nation group. Sure plays that way thus far.

OK Dude. I've already spoken with Ford. We agreed that the best thing going forward is for me to have my buddies and I maintain a Cowboys thread on the NFL General forum in order to leave you guys be. If you want to continue this vein of conversation you will find it a lonely ride. I really suggest you go back to the cowboys threads and let us continue our fun loving crotch kicking banter and repartee.

Otherwise - it will get a little ugly.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....you really don't get anything.
Our Mod might be the best team board mod at SportsHoopla. Thick skin is required on all fronts and it takes an effort to get banned. Now circlejerk just might be this fan nation group. Sure plays that way thus far.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtjiTIrI0Is]Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass, See if it fits - YouTube[/ame]

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking off.

Have a good night Y'all.

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Dude. I've already spoken with Ford. We agreed that the best thing going forward is for me to have my buddies and I maintain a Cowboys thread on the NFL General forum in order to leave you guys be. If you want to continue this vein of conversation you will find it a lonely ride. I really suggest you go back to the cowboys threads and let us continue our fun loving crotch kicking banter and repartee.

207046d1316937206-consiglio-modello-3d-classe-50cc-cane-e-gatto.jpg

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really Otis...perhaps you're a little to full of yourself. It's the NFL general board and you ran your mouth about who was who on the Dallas board and how you tired and all. I'll leave this thread when you stop having your fun at the expense of some quality Dallas posters. Opinions vary regardless of how ugly you think things can get