• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys thread - Fan Nation Style

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All;

It has become clear that I cannot continue to post on the Dallas Cowboys threads here on the Hoop. For reasons known to those who reside there, there is a clear hostile environment that I cannot overcome. Therefore... until we have some alternatives I am recommending we Fan Nation rejects use this thread to have our fun.

It's ridiculous that TxHeat was accused of trolling for a comment that was anything but. He can be accused of a lot of stuff... but being a troll isn't one of them.

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All;

It has become clear that I cannot continue to post on the Dallas Cowboys threads here on the Hoop. For reasons known to those who reside there, there is a clear hostile environment that I cannot overcome. Therefore... until we have some alternatives I am recommending we Fan Nation rejects use this thread to have our fun.

It's ridiculous that TxHeat was accused of trolling for a comment that was anything but. He can be accused of a lot of stuff... but being a troll isn't one of them.

th

I'm confused.. what exactly is 'trolling' on here??

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case - not having a Cowboys avatar and having an opinion. Seriously - the Cowboys threads have some of the most butthurt posters I've ever seen.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH.. Boys pull another 8-8 and miss playoffs.. I 'may' become a Texans fan

You're more optimistic than I am. 5-11 and they might lose the last 6 games to get there.

All depends in the defense. I really hope Rolando McClain has his act together. If he does he could be a big help.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail to the Redskins!!!

<heads for the bunker>

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case - not having a Cowboys avatar and having an opinion. Seriously - the Cowboys threads have some of the most butthurt posters I've ever seen.

"Not a lot of 'meat' on the team, so really..what good is a ranking system for that group?"

You're right Otis, this is excepted on all boards not named Dallas. What were we thinking?

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're more optimistic than I am. 5-11 and they might lose the last 6 games to get there.

All depends in the defense. I really hope Rolando McClain has his act together. If he does he could be a big help.

Be 'interesting' to see how much they miss DeMarcus.. don't have too much faith in McClain.. unless its a Die Hard movie

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are still a few seats open on the Niners bandwagon. They're in the rear....

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For now - yeah. Those dudes have a serious trust issue.

Guess they have to get to know us better. Our Sunday NFL threads on Fannation were the best thing about it.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not a lot of 'meat' on the team, so really..what good is a ranking system for that group?"

You're right Otis, this is excepted on all boards not named Dallas. What were we thinking?

It was an observation. You could lighten up a little.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. there are certain parts of town that it might be better to avoid??

I don't know, I'm still laughing at your quote from Blazing Saddles. Hands down the funniest line in the movie and that is saying a lot.