• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could we make the Super Bowl next year?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with everything but the part about the coaching staff. until they are given some quality players to deal with and not the dregs that JJ brings in it is unfair to even grade them
We have some talent, but not enough. Depth is a huge problem with me as well. We get injuries to our best players like we have gotten the past few years, were done. As far as coaching, its pathetic. I want a visionary like Landry and even Jimmy Johnson who can look into the future and see how the game is going to be played a head of time. Not an old, burnt out has been that got his ass handed to him the last few years at USC where they are one of the countries big boy programs with many advantages getting cream of the crop players. KIFFIN SUCKS and will not help us to achieve what we want as Cowboy fans.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have some talent, but not enough. Depth is a huge problem with me as well. We get injuries to our best players like we have gotten the past few years, were done. As far as coaching, its pathetic. I want a visionary like Landry and even Jimmy Johnson who can look into the future and see how the game is going to be played a head of time. Not an old, burnt out has been that got his ass handed to him the last few years at USC where they are one of the countries big boy programs with many advantages getting cream of the crop players. KIFFIN SUCKS and will not help us to achieve what we want as Cowboy fans.

it doesn't matter if your HC can look ahead if he' been dealt crap by JJ

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesn't matter if your HC can look ahead if he' been dealt crap by JJ
You can call it as you wish. I agree we are also pitiful at coaching as well. To me it really doesn't make much difference who we put in right now. I posted weeks ago it would be at least 5 - 7 years to be relevant again. I stick by it. We are in such a mess in so many areas its sickening. Even if we blew everything up right now, got all the right people and coaches in here, the right schemes etc., (assuming Jerry is gone) and this lousy cap hell we are in, you are looking at least 4 to five years as of right now. Any other way of thinking is for suckers that still want and continue to drink the Jerry Jones kool aid.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call it as you wish. I agree we are also pitiful at coaching as well. To me it really doesn't make much difference who we put in right now. I posted weeks ago it would be at least 5 - 7 years to be relevant again. I stick by it. We are in such a mess in so many areas its sickening. Even if we blew everything up right now, got all the right people and coaches in here, the right schemes etc., (assuming Jerry is gone) and this lousy cap hell we are in, you are looking at least 4 to five years as of right now. Any other way of thinking is for suckers that still want and continue to drink the Jerry Jones kool aid.

so I guess according to you, we might as well hire terrible coaches & not even try. got it!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I guess according to you, we might as well hire terrible coaches & not even try. got it!

you see the trend too. It really doesn't take long with people like them :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their way of thinking .... Let's quit being Cowboys fans and cuss everything Cowboys until they win a Superbowl again.

That's a crybaby wannabe fan with zero loyalty

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their way of thinking .... Let's quit being Cowboys fans and cuss everything Cowboys until they win a Superbowl again.

That's a crybaby wannabe fan with zero loyalty

No that is cowboy fans that are fed up and see little hope, as long as jerry is running things.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or those who get too damn emotional and can't understand there are 31 other teams in the NFL.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that is cowboy fans that are fed up and see little hope, as long as jerry is running things.

Thats bull shit and you know it

It's crying to have something to cry about..... Like spoiled 2 year olds.

Fine Jerry sucks .... Jerry is a horrible GM ... Jerry is whatever..... Coaching sucks ....

All said ...... Now to say it again .... Is just to troll and derail topics. Been said ... 100,000 times.....

To say it in every fucking topic .... over and over (at that)

Fuck it .... Get the fuck off the Cowboys board and do the shit you're preaching. Stop rooting for the Cowboys and giving them attention.

I mean really .... If that is all you are here for is to complain and tell everyone else to stop rooting for the team ........ BY ALL MEANS LEAD BY FUCKING EXAMPLE AND GO !!!!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retaining Garrett and Kiffin may end up being the best thing for this team. Kiffins defense will be in the bottom tier aand Garrets stale offense will be middle of the pack. Garrett will continue to give games away. Jerrah is focused on the fact that most of the cowboys losses were by less than a td,whole ignoring the fact that 6 of the victories could have gone the other way. The Cowboys are a bad team and will be lucky to win 6 games in 2014.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retaining Garrett and Kiffin may end up being the best thing for this team. Kiffins defense will be in the bottom tier aand Garrets stale offense will be middle of the pack. Garrett will continue to give games away. Jerrah is focused on the fact that most of the cowboys losses were by less than a td,whole ignoring the fact that 6 of the victories could have gone the other way. The Cowboys are a bad team and will be lucky to win 6 games in 2014.

How many different ways can you say the same thing?
Really!
We get it....you, Scotsman and blue jersey think there is no way this team wins tell jerry is long gone. It's over, nothing but the same as the last 15 years. Nothing but doom and gloom from now on.

NOW....since it's a cowboy fan chat board, why don't you guys find another team tell this one gets back to the standards you expect? Take your red hot sports opinions to another fan base while the real fans of this team muddle through the crap that is jerry jones.

Really....there is no value in stating the obvious after 15 years. It's as if you guys just figured this out three years ago and it's an ass wipe to read day after day

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many different ways can you say the same thing?
Really!
We get it....you, Scotsman and blue jersey think there is no way this team wins tell jerry is long gone. It's over, nothing but the same as the last 15 years. Nothing but doom and gloom from now on.

NOW....since it's a cowboy fan chat board, why don't you guys find another team tell this one gets back to the standards you expect? Take your red hot sports opinions to another fan base while the real fans of this team muddle through the crap that is jerry jones.

Really....there is no value in stating the obvious after 15 years. It's as if you guys just figured this out three years ago and it's an ass wipe to read day after day

i've rooted for this team since the day the team was created so stuff your opinion where the sun don't shine. i hope every year that things will be different but you have to be pessimistic when you see the same BS every year. unlike you i don't think coaching changes every few years is going to get it done

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've rooted for this team since the day the team was created so stuff your opinion where the sun don't shine. i hope every year that things will be different but you have to be pessimistic when you see the same BS every year. unlike you i don't think coaching changes every few years is going to get it done

again with the coaching chances?
you talk out your ass about nothing at all.

and who cares how long you've been a cowboy fan. The point was your ass whip opinion stated over and over while most cowboy fans have been aware of all that is jerry for a decade now.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again with the coaching chances?
you talk out your ass about nothing at all.

and who cares how long you've been a cowboy fan. The point was your ass whip opinion stated over and over while most cowboy fans have been aware of all that is jerry for a decade now.

and what do you do asshole? you spout the same garbage over and over and get pissed every time someone disagrees. get over it and if you don't like what i say then ignore it and i return the favor

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pee wee herman

I know you are but what am I?

baseless bull shit and yet your constant ass whip posts are there for all to see

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rooting for your team and not being a whiny bitch is drinking Jerry Jones kool aid. Brb thirsty.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for your team and not being a whiny bitch is drinking Jerry Jones kool aid. Brb thirsty.
I still watch every game and root for the Boys. I just don't live in an idealistic world. If you can't see how much of a mess we are in, well, never mind. Some folks just don't get it. Get used to it sunny boy, because we will never go to another super bowl with Jerry Jones.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still watch every game and root for the Boys. I just don't live in an idealistic world. If you can't see how much of a mess we are in, well, never mind. Some folks just don't get it. Get used to it sunny boy, because we will never go to another super bowl with Jerry Jones.

The thing is everyone on here knows the mess we are in.

The problem is you have to come into every topic nightly just to say it .... Like you are scared someone missed you saying it in 300 other topics nightly

You're a broke record the admins have yet to turn off