• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could we make the Super Bowl next year?

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 11 years 16 teams have gone from last to first. A team has made last to first 15 out of the last 17 years. The only formula there is is PARITY. The league is setup for most teams to be right around 8-8.

Once again, I have never teams can't go from last to first.

You're just ignorantly harping on something that wasn't said.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before: Ryans defense was better and he had less to work with than Kiffin. Ryan was way better at putting players in position to succeed. Carr and Claiborne are press corners, not zone corners!!!!! So we basically wasted a1st and 2nd round pick on Claiborne!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratliff was a non factor in 2012 because of injuries.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just make zero sense. Be a man, admit you were wrong and move on.

Now you say most of our injuries were to guys that weren't very good (although you then go on to contradict yourself)? It's as if you never saw a Cowboy game or even read about the team. That is just an asinine statement that most of the injured players weren't very good. Players who missed games: Ware, Romo, Lee, Hatcher, Waters, Spencer, Ratliff, plus other starters and guys that played important roles like Harris.

There's no contradiction. You just don't follow the Cowboys.

I agree 100% that a healthy line of Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, and Hatcher in 2014 would be a tremendous improvement from last season but since Ratliff ALREADY plays for another team and Spencer and Hatcher are very likely to sign elsewhere it doesn't seem worth thinking about. When people talk about getting healthy they're talking about those healthy players PLAYING FOR THEIR TEAM.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no contradiction. You just don't follow the Cowboys.

I agree 100% that a healthy line of Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, and Hatcher in 2014 would be a tremendous improvement from last season but since Ratliff ALREADY plays for another team and Spencer and Hatcher are very likely to sign elsewhere it doesn't seem worth thinking about. When people talk about getting healthy they're talking about those healthy players PLAYING FOR THEIR TEAM.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right. We are all wrong and none of us have ever watched a Cowboy game. Now will you go away, or do you keep wanting to say stupid shit. By the way, if you really LOLed after you wrote that you have mental issues. The only other person on here who used to go into a rant and then a string of LOLing was banned for chasing little girls...

Playing for their team and missed games to injury - Romo, Ware, Lee, Murray, Waters, Crawford, Claiborne, Harris...now STFU and go away. Not to mention that Williams will be a starter, Spencer or Hatcher could possibly be here, Wilcox may be a starter, a couple of the injured LBs (other than the aforementioned Lee) may be starters.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. We are all wrong and none of us have ever watched a Cowboy game. Now will you go away, or do you keep wanting to say stupid shit. By the way, if you really LOLed after you wrote that you have mental issues. The only other person on here who used to go into a rant and then a string of LOLing was banned for chasing little girls...

Playing for their team and missed games to injury - Romo, Ware, Lee, Murray, Waters, Crawford, Claiborne, Harris...now STFU and go away. Not to mention that Williams will be a starter, Spencer or Hatcher could possibly be here, Wilcox may be a starter, a couple of the injured LBs (other than the aforementioned Lee) may be starters.

How many games do you think Ware, Hatcher, Spencer, and Ratliff play together for Dallas next season?

Their health should be a real factor for Dallas in 2014.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suggest that Romo work out during the off season and get in football shape instead of playing golf. He looked chunky last season

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I'm convinced there are more shock value attention seekers than cowboy football fans posting on SportsHoopla. The new guy is a redskin fan while the other is just an idiot

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games do you think Ware, Hatcher, Spencer, and Ratliff play together for Dallas next season?

you're slipping a little
Maybe less 2012 rg3 stats and more we and us is needed in your posts

agenda posters remain the very worst kinda posters

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?Lol, just stating facts. Romo played at around 235 to 240 last season. Am I the only one that noticed that Romo avoided throwing the deep ball and when he did go deep he constantly underthrew the receiver? It appears to me that Romo had this back issue for the entire season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seeing as I said Spencer OR Hatcher COULD POSSIBLY BE HERE...None. Read my post, have someone with at least a 3rd grade Education explain it to you and then respond, don't pretend I said someting else...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?Lol, just stating facts. Romo played at around 235 to 240 last season. Am I the only one that noticed that Romo avoided throwing the deep ball and when he did go deep he constantly underthrew the receiver? It appears to me that Romo had this back issue for the entire season.
this had nothing to do with Golf, but not being able to participate due to his back surgery, but if you want to blame it on golf......... I guess you can continue stating "your" facts.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as I said Spencer OR Hatcher COULD POSSIBLY BE HERE...None. Read my post, have someone with at least a 3rd grade Education explain it to you and then respond, don't pretend I said someting else...

:laugh3:

You clearly stated Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, and Hatcher has four big time injuries who were going to lead the Dallas Cowboys to glory in 2014 but when backtracking you focus on the two who are going to sign elsewhere and not the guy WHO FINISHED THE SEASON IN CHICAGO????

The best part is you're now looking up whether I'm talking about Ware or Ratliff.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

You clearly stated Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, and Hatcher has four big time injuries who were going to lead the Dallas Cowboys to glory in 2014 but when backtracking you focus on the two who are going to sign elsewhere and not the guy WHO FINISHED THE SEASON IN CHICAGO????

The best part is you're now looking up whether I'm talking about Ware or Ratliff.

No jackass. I originally in a previous quote was talking about injuries we had last year in response to your comment that no good players were injured and named all of them plus others. THEN I made another statement about injured guys that were coming back this upcoming year (that you quoted in your comment that I subsequently quoted) and never mentioned Ratliff. You really are not very smart, are you?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-12, why is that relevant to discussion on the Cowboys??? My team has shown the ability to win 11,12,13 games in recent history when healthy. Yours has shown the ability to win 8. Even if the Falcons go 0-16 next year it doesnt change the fact the Cowboys will likely be 8-8 again.

So, the Cowboys go 8-8 and the Falcons go 4-12, so you want to go back a little farther to when you won 11 or 12 games? OK, but how many Super Bowls Titles did the Falcons win during that brief bit of prosperity? I think it's the same as in their entire sad history. 0.00. You're right, if the Falcons go 0-16, it won't change the fact that the Cowboys may go 8-8. But whats for sure is, even if the Falcons won the next 4 Super Bowls in a row, they still wouldn't have 5 Championships like the Cowboys

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the record wanting to cut several big names and clean up our cap next season to give the next HC a real chance in the future, but I think what Jerry is going to do is pull out all the stops, future be damned, in an attempt to win it all next season. Romo, Witten and Ware aren't getting any younger, and I think Jerry will see it as his last, best shot. So my question is, what would have to be done to make us a legit contender to win the Super Bowl next season? If we redid Romo, Ware, Witten, and Carr, and released Austin, we could create enough cap space to franchise Hatcher and sign one impact FA(though it might cost us a young star next season). So, if we got lucky health wise, kept Ware and Hatcher, got Crawford back, signed an impact FA and had a great draft, could this team win a Super Bowl next season?
:scratch:
Absolutely no way we make the playoffs next year. Not enough talent or depth. Cap Hell, defense is a complete joke and needs to rebuild, and the front office and coaching staff is also a real joke. Cowboys will struggle to win 6-8 games.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no way we make the playoffs next year. Not enough talent or depth. Cap Hell, defense is a complete joke and needs to rebuild, and the front office and coaching staff is also a real joke. Cowboys will struggle to win 6-8 games.

agree with everything but the part about the coaching staff. until they are given some quality players to deal with and not the dregs that JJ brings in it is unfair to even grade them

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like every year the Cowboys blow 2 games when they have huge leads. These leads were blown because thhe Cowboys refuse to run the ball. They also give away at least 1 game per year because of poor clock management
The big question should be is if the Cowboys can win the division. Not likely