• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could we make the Super Bowl next year?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is everyone on here knows the mess we are in.

The problem is you have to come into every topic nightly just to say it .... Like you are scared someone missed you saying it in 300 other topics nightly

You're a broke record the admins have yet to turn off
The problem is you need to continue with your substance abuse and find your next ex-wife. Staying and talking football doesn't seem to be your thing.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is you need to continue with your substance abuse and find your next ex-wife. Staying and talking football doesn't seem to be your thing.

You know what's funny about this? Pull up ONE football post you have made in the past 4 months. Just one.

All I have seen is you say "Cowboys suck" " We are never going to win with Jerry" "5-7 years we should all stop rooting for this team"

Or throw some cheesy insult ... Oh wait I forgot ... ALL your bets

But you haven't added anything to a single debate in atleast 4 months. Not one thing

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still watch every game and root for the Boys. I just don't live in an idealistic world. If you can't see how much of a mess we are in, well, never mind. Some folks just don't get it. Get used to it sunny boy, because we will never go to another super bowl with Jerry Jones.

Funny I thought you were doing leaps of joy betting against the Cowboys

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And only a moronic Jerry Jones kool aid drinking fan thinks we have a shot at a super bowl in the next 5 years.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And only a moronic Jerry Jones kool aid drinking fan thinks we have a shot at a super bowl in the next 5 years.

Then Leave ......

you only posted that what 300 times??

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Leave ......

you only posted that what 300 times??

As you derail threads, bully posters, use profanity and call them names and trolls when they don't agree with you, close to 1000 times, lol. :lame:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Years of watching football has shown me teams can go from worst to first to damn easy. Now let's go put a poll up asking if fans will bet against their team or just lay off the game. Oh by the way Dallas was over 500 ATS. Therefore I call your 5 leaps of joy complete BS. That's all you are to these boards. Attention seeking BS. I take it the nurses in that home you're in don't pay enough attention to you.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what fucking opinion do you have?

only thing you say on here is blah blah yall hurt my feelings ....

you are a god damn sissy faggot bitch

and your parents are damn sure not proud of you

go shoot yourself ..... that would be the biggest contribution you would ever make to society

yes you are that pathetic .... that pitiful .... if you dont shoot yourself just a matter of time before you shoot up a school because you couldnt pass math ......
Its a forum ... you can pretend to be a decent person all you want ,,,,,

I know you arent .... You're a drool baby with mama issues .... Now go fuck off bitch

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years of watching football has shown me teams can go from worst to first to damn easy. Now let's go put a poll up asking if fans will bet against their team or just lay off the game. Oh by the way Dallas was over 500 ATS. Therefore I call your 5 leaps of joy complete BS. That's all you are to these boards. Attention seeking BS. I take it the nurses in that home you're in don't pay enough attention to you.

Call it what you want. Took them to win and cover Vs. Rams, Redskins and Raiders and Eagals. Took them to lose VS. Lions, Chargers, K.C. and big against the Saints. The boys did very well for me this year. Thank you very much.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Say what you want about the current Cowboy team, but to say "5 years" is asinine. That is a lifetime in the NFL...2008 standings: Seattle: 4-12; Denver: 8-8.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to give you a hard time or anything Jarnett, because I think you are the best poster in here, but I truly believe we will never make it to the Super Bowl as long as Jerry owns the team. IMHO, we need a total rebuild, which usually takes about 3 to 4 years. Now that I understand the cap situation we are in and have to keep Romo and a few others, I say at least 6 or 7 years. I hope I am wrong but am willing to bet with any Cowboy fan it will be at least that long, if not longer with Jerry at the helm.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to give you a hard time or anything Jarnett, because I think you are the best poster in here, but I truly believe we will never make it to the Super Bowl as long as Jerry owns the team. IMHO, we need a total rebuild, which usually takes about 3 to 4 years. Now that I understand the cap situation we are in and have to keep Romo and a few others, I say at least 6 or 7 years. I hope I am wrong but am willing to bet with any Cowboy fan it will be at least that long, if not longer with Jerry at the helm.

The thing that is wrong with your post and 99% of the national media's comments on Jerry when they say the Cowboys will never reach a Super Bowl, is that Jerry has already reached and won 3 of them. For all the stupid stuff he's done, he's done some brilliant things as well. When he hired Jimmy Johnson, and said he would be worth several number 1 picks, everyone laughed. When the Cowboys went 1-15 in Johnsons first year, how many of todays owners would have fired Jimmy? Jerry deserves credit first for hiring Jimmy and second for not letting him go. In the end, Jerry does a lot of stupid crap, BUT, when he bought the team, what was it worth, what, $150-160 million and playing in the old Texas Stadium. Now, the club is worth at least $2 Billion, they play in a Billion dollar stadium that is the envy of the league, and have 3 Super Bowls under his watch. Not to mention the Billions his marketing ideas have made the other owners around the league. It's fine to rip his bad moves, but your 3 Championships late on the ''They'll never win one'' stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It possibly would be accurate if someone said Jerrah wont win another Superbowl. At one time I had hope that maybe Stevie could right the ship, but at this time his secret sauce has the franchise on the verge sinking deeper into the abyss

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It possibly would be accurate if someone said Jerrah wont win another Superbowl. At one time I had hope that maybe Stevie could right the ship, but at this time his secret sauce has the franchise on the verge sinking deeper into the abyss

That's still NOT accurate. You simply don't know who will or won't win any game in the future. If you want to say you "Don't Think" so and so won't win fine. That's an opinion, but to sit there and act as though that magic 8 ball is right is fucking asinine.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are going to face some tough defenses in 2014. I would suggest bringing in Incognito. This team lacks nastiness. I want to see the Cowboys chop block guys like Richard Sherman and JPP. Incognito would do that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are going to face some tough defenses in 2014. I would suggest bringing in Incognito. This team lacks nastiness. I want to see the Cowboys chop block guys like Richard Sherman and JPP. Incognito would do that.

Stop the presses. I finally agree with the idiot. Now I need to go see a shrink.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the presses. I finally agree with the idiot. Now I need to go see a shrink.

I need to retract what I said. I'd like to see Incognito in Dallas but not to chop block anyone. Just think he'd shore up the line.