• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could we make the Super Bowl next year?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to retract what I said. I'd like to see Incognito in Dallas but not to chop block anyone. Just think he'd shore up the line.

Dont want him ..... No more circus show in Dallas

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take incognito. We wont afford a FA like that though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take incognito. We wont afford a FA like that though.

I don't want Incognito at all on this team. I also don't think he is going to cost too much. History of problems with him

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Incognito at all on this team. I also don't think he is going to cost too much. History of problems with him

he still has skills & someone will pay for that. Just wont be us.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that is wrong with your post and 99% of the national media's comments on Jerry when they say the Cowboys will never reach a Super Bowl, is that Jerry has already reached and won 3 of them. For all the stupid stuff he's done, he's done some brilliant things as well. When he hired Jimmy Johnson, and said he would be worth several number 1 picks, everyone laughed. When the Cowboys went 1-15 in Johnsons first year, how many of todays owners would have fired Jimmy? Jerry deserves credit first for hiring Jimmy and second for not letting him go. In the end, Jerry does a lot of stupid crap, BUT, when he bought the team, what was it worth, what, $150-160 million and playing in the old Texas Stadium. Now, the club is worth at least $2 Billion, they play in a Billion dollar stadium that is the envy of the league, and have 3 Super Bowls under his watch. Not to mention the Billions his marketing ideas have made the other owners around the league. It's fine to rip his bad moves, but your 3 Championships late on the ''They'll never win one'' stuff

Al Davis won 2 super bowls..... Then he got old and the game passed him up. This is exactly what seems to be happening with JJ. It seems as if ownership may have run its course.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al Davis won 2 super bowls..... Then he got old and the game passed him up. This is exactly what seems to be happening with JJ. It seems as if ownership may have run its course.

Get real. Arizona fans would give their left nut to have an owner who could win a Super Bowl Period

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real. Arizona fans would give their left nut to have an owner who could win a Super Bowl Period

This is true. And I am sure the Cowboy fans would do the same considering your current owner lost his mojo many years ago. I certainly wouldn't give my left nut for today's Jerry Jones. I'll take Michael Bidwill all day long. Ever since Michael has taken over for Bill, the Cardinal have looked more like a reputable franchise.

Don't take this as me ripping the Cowboys. God knows I wish the Cardinals had that kind of legacy. I'm just giving my opinion on an interesting subject. An opinion that most Cowboy fans seem to agree with.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. And I am sure the Cowboy fans would do the same considering your current owner lost his mojo many years ago. I certainly wouldn't give my left nut for today's Jerry Jones. I'll take Michael Bidwill all day long. Ever since Michael has taken over for Bill, the Cardinal have looked more like a reputable franchise.

Don't take this as me ripping the Cowboys. God knows I wish the Cardinals had that kind of legacy. I'm just giving my opinion on an interesting subject. An opinion that most Cowboy fans seem to agree with.

:agree:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree on Al Davis. Many forget that this guy was a "true Football guy". He was a coach, GM, Owner, everything.

Your JJ assessment is completely incorrect. He did not get old and have the game pass him by. Al Davis became a "has been" at the end, but Jerry is a "never was". The Cowboys won because of Jimmy Johnson and the others around him. If you want to say Jerry was smart enough to hire Jimmy, then OK. But Jerry was always the same useless guy he just gets in the way more nowadays. He may get lucky enough to have someone build a team in spite of his interference again, or he might not.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on Al Davis. Many forget that this guy was a "true Football guy". He was a coach, GM, Owner, everything.

Your JJ assessment is completely incorrect. He did not get old and have the game pass him by. Al Davis became a "has been" at the end, but Jerry is a "never was". The Cowboys won because of Jimmy Johnson and the others around him. If you want to say Jerry was smart enough to hire Jimmy, then OK. But Jerry was always the same useless guy he just gets in the way more nowadays. He may get lucky enough to have someone build a team in spite of his interference again, or he might not.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

funny how topics come and go from one season to the next while some topics here remain as consistent as each coming day. I tell you....It's the movie Groundhog Day.

but then again......with the thread title, I'd expect this thread to be near the top for a few more months. Funny the OP has a problem with the different fan bases chiming in. reminds me of the 3rd grader with the kick me sign on his back and asking why the kids are kicking

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

funny how topics come and go from one season to the next while some topics here remain as consistent as each coming day. I tell you....It's the movie Groundhog Day.

but then again......with the thread title, I'd expect this thread to be near the top for a few more months. Funny the OP has a problem with the different fan bases chiming in. reminds me of the 3rd grader with the kick me sign on his back and asking why the kids are kicking

Thats pretty funny coming from someone who whines about trolls more than anyone on SportsHoopla. The original post on the COWBOYS board said can ''we'' win the Super Bowl next year. If an Arizona fan says no, fine by me. If they come on just to rip Jerry, I kindly point out that Jerry is better than any owner they've ever had. You might check your back for that kick me sign lol

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty funny coming from someone who whines about trolls more than anyone on SportsHoopla. The original post on the COWBOYS board said can ''we'' win the Super Bowl next year. If an Arizona fan says no, fine by me. If they come on just to rip Jerry, I kindly point out that Jerry is better than any owner they've ever had. You might check your back for that kick me sign lol

Hey Eric....I whine?
LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Eric....I whine?
LOL

Again? You sure miss that dude. I think it's because you enjoy coming on here and arguing more than talking football. You and Erik are like the Grumpy Old Men. Putz, LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again? You sure miss that dude. I think it's because you enjoy coming on here and arguing more than talking football. You and Erik are like the Grumpy Old Men. Putz, LOL

No....that would be your version on all this and that and you're either confused on the posters here or throwing a smoke screen to the truth.....which is Not necessary. I don't care. 10 years now I say, CAN NOT HIDE STUPID

again with the argue bull? (Please is right)
I talk football and point out football wrong and that's where you come in. You talk as much shit as anyone, so stick that finger you're pointing here like the average 3rd grader and put it right up your ass.
Just me and Eric would understand that 3rd grade reference and here you come a running. You see eric, I can do my best to avoid shock value and attention posters but the bass ass stupid football statements get in my way,,,,again, this is where you come in. It's a stupid thread topic. Congrats dipshit!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....that would be your version on all this and that and you're either confused on the posters here or throwing a smoke screen to the truth.....which is Not necessary. I don't care. 10 years now I say, CAN NOT HIDE STUPID

again with the argue bull? (Please is right)
I talk football and point out football wrong and that's where you come in. You talk as much shit as anyone, so stick that finger you're pointing here like the average 3rd grader and put it right up your ass.
Just me and Eric would understand that 3rd grade reference and here you come a running. You see eric, I can do my best to avoid shock value and attention posters but the bass ass stupid football statements get in my way,,,,again, this is where you come in. It's a stupid thread topic. Congrats dipshit!

If you don't like the topic, don't comment on it. Before you call someone a dipshit, go back and read your last couple of idiotic posts. And if you miss arguing with Erik, friend him on facebook

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like the topic, don't comment on it. Before you call someone a dipshit, go back and read your last couple of idiotic posts. And if you miss arguing with Erik, friend him on facebook

what?
no whining about me arguing and ever bringing any football substance ?
so this spin is about my last couple of idiotic posts?
LOL...why don't you pull those up and tell me your issues with my post?
I tend to do that with you so by all means, pull um up and lets discuss your issues. Don't be shy, it's kinda what these boards CAN be about.

you know....like you tried to do with the cardinal fan who made you look the whiney puke ass part you can be when you think you're in your element.

move on eric...you don't what any of this

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's obvious you never read my post. I never said the Cowboys couldn't win the SB. I'm not ripping JJ either. I'm just commenting on the subject.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious you never read my post. I never said the Cowboys couldn't win the SB. I'm not ripping JJ either. I'm just commenting on the subject.

No problem with you Mate

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what?
no whining about me arguing and ever bringing any football substance ?
so this spin is about my last couple of idiotic posts?
LOL...why don't you pull those up and tell me your issues with my post?
I tend to do that with you so by all means, pull um up and lets discuss your issues. Don't be shy, it's kinda what these boards CAN be about.

you know....like you tried to do with the cardinal fan who made you look the whiney puke ass part you can be when you think you're in your element.

move on eric...you don't what any of this

You on the other hand need a life