• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations to Dak Prescott

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for past season leaders throwing a lot more picks, keep in mind that it's almost two-hand touch out there compared with the 70s, 80s and 90s. These DBs can't play as tight as they used to. Patrick Mahomes threw a lot of picks this year and last year, but in the prior two seasons, he had 6 INTs and 5 INTs the entire year, despite throwing a lot Hurts had 6 this year, and a bunch of those came in his final games. QBs can efficiently move the ball now without putting it in danger since the DBs have to lay off the receivers so much.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for past season leaders throwing a lot more picks, keep in mind that it's almost two-hand touch out there compared with the 70s, 80s and 90s. These DBs can't play as tight as they used to. Patrick Mahomes threw a lot of picks this year and last year, but in the prior two seasons, he had 6 INTs and 5 INTs the entire year, despite throwing a lot Hurts had 6 this year, and a bunch of those came in his final games. QBs can efficiently move the ball now without putting it in danger since the DBs have to lay off the receivers so much.

Unless you're Sauce Gardner (watched a decent amount with him this year) who constantly grabs and never turns his head around... but because it's New York, assuming he gets a free pass.

But that aside, you're 100% right. Also, there's a LOT more focus on pro style passing offenses in College now and more QBs coming into the draft and more prepared for the NFL. Remember it was generally very uncommon to see 1st round QBs start right away in the NFL (it was always sit and let them learn) - now it seems to be fairly routine.

So I think better prepared QBs, offenses get away with a lot in the passing game (need those fantasy football dorks to have their stats and jersey sales), coaches are better aware of what passes work in offense (where it used to be just run the ball), and even WRs/TEs now have a bigger role in the game so it develops better players that can bail their QB out by the time they get to the NFL.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you're Sauce Gardner (watched a decent amount with him this year) who constantly grabs and never turns his head around... but because it's New York, assuming he gets a free pass.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

I listen to the announcers talking how great of a play he made & I look at it like if that was my team there would be multiple flags & the announcers would be saying how they cant do that! It'll get called every time! LOL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous.

Lamb had the 6th most receiving yards in the league this year and the 4th most catches from a WR this season.
Best WR not just on his team, but in the division. When it comes from an Eagles fan you just ignore and move on.
you can’t fix stupid…

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best WR not just on his team, but in the division. When it comes from an Eagles fan you just ignore and move on.
you can’t fix stupid…
CeeDee Lamb wears AJ Brown pajamas.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying Lamb is a bad player. He clearly gets a ton of targets, and has a lot of stats. But I think they thought they could get rid of Cooper and the offense would not suffer big consequences, and it turned out their passing game is now a lot less dynamic.
:wank:

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump

:dhd:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott sucks. He just plain sucks! I've seen quarterbacks suck before but he was the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott sucks. He just plain sucks! I've seen quarterbacks suck before but he was the suckiest suck that ever sucked.
"Sucks" is the wrong word...

... I says he blows!

:dhd: