• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations to Dak Prescott

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive of Dak to capture the NFL interception crown with 15 INTs despite missing five games, managing to tie for this mark with the incomparable Davis Mills of the Texans.

And so many were of the pick-six variety! It takes a special skill to do this, and Dak is surely going to keep delivering as he faces off against Tom Brady and the Bucs under the bright lights of Monday Night Football in the wildcard round next Monday!

Congrats Dak on your special season, please keep it up!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They hugely missed Cooper. I get that he had a high cap figure, but the younger guys they expected to step up basically didn't. Lamb is a good #2 receiver but not a #1 NFL receiver.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They hugely missed Cooper. I get that he had a high cap figure, but the younger guys they expected to step up basically didn't. Lamb is a good #2 receiver but not a #1 NFL receiver.
Yep. Lamb does his work from the slot most of the time

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is in rarefied air here, making true history!

“Prescott tied Davis Mills for the league lead in interceptions with 15, making some history in the process. Prescott is the first quarterback to lead (or co-lead) the league in interceptions despite missing five-plus games. Norm Snead (1973), Jake Plummer (1999), and Carson Wentz (2020) previously head the dubious mark -- missing four games while leading the league in interceptions.”

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is solid but not great. Can put up some great numbers but also will make costly mistakes and force balls. Nice enough guy and his teammates like him but he isn't leading them to a SB. Just another one of those 20 or so guys in the middle that are interchangeable in this league.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Lamb does his work from the slot most of the time

That's ridiculous.

Lamb had the 6th most receiving yards in the league this year and the 4th most catches from a WR this season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous.

Lamb had the 6th most receiving yards in the league this year and the 4th most catches from a WR this season.
And yet the Cowboys pass offense took a step back from where they were last year having watched them a bunch.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the Cowboys pass offense took a step back from where they were last year having watched them a bunch.

Blaming Lamb in any way is pointing the finger in the wrong direction though. He was great this season.

No one with any brains would say he is anything other than a top 10 WR this season. And most would put him close to top 5. That is a legit #1 WR in this league. Not only did he put up big numbers....but they were efficient numbers. This wasnt a case where his numbers are only there because he was force fed the ball like guys like Godwin or Pittman JR. This was legit top WR production and efficiency.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming Lamb in any way is pointing the finger in the wrong direction though. He was great this season.

No one with any brains would say he is anything other than a top 10 WR this season. And most would put him close to top 5. That is a legit #1 WR in this league. Not only did he put up big numbers....but they were efficient numbers. This wasnt a case where his numbers are only there because he was force fed the ball like guys like Godwin or Pittman JR. This was legit top WR production and efficiency.
I don’t think it’s a knock on the guy to say he’s better suited as a 2 than a 1.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s a knock on the guy to say he’s better suited as a 2 than a 1.

Jerry Rice is better suited as a #2 than a #1 if you can find a better WR to put opposite of him.

Again.....Lamb was a top 10 WR this year. Probably top 5. That is a "#1 WR" in this league by a mile. There are only a handful of guys in the league that you would want on your team as a WR if you are starting from scratch.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Rice is better suited as a #2 than a #1 if you can find a better WR to put opposite of him.

Again.....Lamb was a top 10 WR this year. Probably top 5. That is a "#1 WR" in this league by a mile. There are only a handful of guys in the league that you would want on your team as a WR if you are starting from scratch.
No way he’s top 5. When he doesn’t need to feast on the third corner for most of his production, I’ll consider him to be a true number 1 guy. I don’t think he’s that guy right now.

I’ll take Jefferson Hill Brown Adams Diggs over CeeDee based on the season they all had.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he’s top 5. When he doesn’t need to feast on the third corner for most of his production, I’ll consider him to be a true number 1 guy. I don’t think he’s that guy right now.

I’ll take Jefferson Hill Brown Adams Diggs over CeeDee based on the season they all had.
Since you invoked starting from scratch into this conversation, I’m going to add Chase and Kupp to this list as well. They got banged up but are definitely better WRs than CeeDee. Shit, I’d also take Garrett Wilson in a draft right now over CeeDee. All of these guys I’ve named can impact a game on the outside as well as the slot. CeeDee feasts on a team’s 3rd best corner.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont know a good stat place to look something like this up and don't have the time to peruse right now but I guarantee you that Justin Jefferson played more time in the slot this year than Lamb did. Probably the same with Adams too.

If your best WR isnt in the slot a healthy amount of time, it means your offensive coordinator is behind the times. Especially in the league today where teams dont play man coverage much at all. No WR is "beating a #1 CB in man coverage" any more because the league doesnt even play man coverage 1 out of every 3 snaps anymore. And if they do, they are usually bracketing a team's #1 no matter where he lines up with a safety anyways.

This flat out is divisional bias. You dont like the Cowboys. I get it.

Doesnt change the fact that Lamb is a top WR and anyone with half a brain and without a major bias understands he is unquestionably a #1 WR in this league.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something that Phili fans and I can agree on: Dak has played like shit this year.

But that is in spite of Lamb....not because of him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know a good stat place to look something like this up and don't have the time to peruse right now but I guarantee you that Justin Jefferson played more time in the slot this year than Lamb did. Probably the same with Adams too.

If your best WR isnt in the slot a healthy amount of time, it means your offensive coordinator is behind the times. Especially in the league today where teams dont play man coverage much at all. No WR is "beating a #1 CB in man coverage" any more because the league doesnt even play man coverage 1 out of every 3 snaps anymore. And if they do, they are usually bracketing a team's #1 no matter where he lines up with a safety anyways.

Doesnt change the fact that Lamb is a top WR and anyone with half a brain and without a major bias understands he is unquestionably a #1 WR in this league.
I’m psyched if the Cowboys have CeeDee as the defacto best WR on their squad going forward. I also think you have a flawed vision of just how much man actually still gets played in the league because you watch so much Vikings football and your DC refuses to play any man. CeeDee feasts on safeties and LBs. Good for him. Not a true number 1 and not a top 10 WR for me. I’m glad to see you have backed off that top 5 nonsense.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

u nailed it lol

lamb is 6th in yards and 4th in receptions only an idiot thinks hes not top 5:suds:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u nailed it lol

lamb is 6th in yards and 4th in receptions only an idiot thinks hes not top 5:suds:
He’s not top 5. Who are you taking out:
Jefferson Hill Brown Adams and Diggs. Is he top 5 because Kupp and Chase got hurt?