• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Dak waived the no trade clause? I could see this being beneficial for both sides. I just don't see this FO extending Dak again regardless.
I don't think Dak would. He is set to either be the highest paid player in NFL history now or next year when he hits FA. Any team that traded for him would want him to sign an extension now if they were giving up more than a 1st. The Cowboys blew it with that clause. Very shortsighted

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Dak would. He is set to either be the highest paid player in NFL history now or next year when he hits FA. Any team that traded for him would want him to sign an extension now if they were giving up more than a 1st. The Cowboys blew it with that clause. Very shortsighted
is it shortsighted or poor overall negotiating from get go on Dak? I vote poor contract management by the Cowboys again. They waffled on is or is he not the guy from the start and most likely Daks agent said a no trade clause or we won’t sign. You have to know if you’re hitching your wagon or looking for a better horse and the Jones have done poorly in that department since Troy left. They have been gifted 2 guys that cost no draft capital and have not developed QB at all beyond falling into Romo because of Sean Payton and Dak being the pick after trying and failing to draft at least 2 others we know of before picking Dak.
jJMHO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it shortsighted or poor overall negotiating from get go on Dak? I vote poor contract management by the Cowboys again. They waffled on is or is he not the guy from the start and most likely Daks agent said a no trade clause or we won’t sign. You have to know if you’re hitching your wagon or looking for a better horse and the Jones have done poorly in that department since Troy left. They have been gifted 2 guys that cost no draft capital and have not developed QB at all beyond falling into Romo because of Sean Payton and Dak being the pick after trying and failing to draft at least 2 others we know of before picking Dak.
jJMHO
And the answer is...both lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jJMHO
Hit the nail on the head. They half-assed believed in Dak from day one. That is why they dragged his contract out the first time. Like you said, Either your all in or not. After all these years, they still can't decide what to do. Right now. Fix the damn defense and o-line for next year. Make a decision on Dak before the draft.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak's not going anywhere.
The End.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Capboy wants Dak back. I bet it's all an act. I bet Dak knows this. Dak knows if he has a great year he makes even more money on the open market. Dak could also get hurt and Lance gets a shot. Dak is as good as gone if they wait and drag this out

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Capboy wants Dak back. I bet it's all an act. I bet Dak knows this. Dak knows if he has a great year he makes even more money on the open market. Dak could also get hurt and Lance gets a shot. Dak is as good as gone if they wait and drag this out
I think Dak may well be gone too. I was floored today listening to NFL radio, they said that next year there were several teams that will have $100M in cap room and that the Patriots might have $200M. If Dak hit FA and one of those teams wanted to get crazy, Dallas couldn't match their offer if they wanted to

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak may well be gone too. I was floored today listening to NFL radio, they said that next year there were several teams that will have $100M in cap room and that the Patriots might have $200M. If Dak hit FA and one of those teams wanted to get crazy, Dallas couldn't match their offer if they wanted to
I wish there was some way we could get Pennix Jr. I just got a great feeling about him.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only concern with Pennix for me is health. I also like Nix, I think he has some Tony Romo to his game
I like both. And you are correct about his health concers. But he has great pocket awareness. Love how Pennix feels pressure and does not panic like you know who too many times. I like Bo as well. He is a winner. What is head scratching to me is the McCarthy love. I don't think he is a good passer at all.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both. And you are correct about his health concers. But he has great pocket awareness. Love how Pennix feels pressure and does not panic like you know who too many times. I like Bo as well. He is a winner. What is head scratching to me is the McCarthy love. I don't think he is a good passer at all.
McCarthy is like Stetson Bennett from Georgia last year. Just steering the ship for a team with 10-12 future NFL players