• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott plans to sign franchise tag by Monday

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roethlisberger, Jackson, Mayfield, Rivers, Watson, Mahomes, Carr, Wentz, Brees, Brady, Ryan, Bridgewater, Garopalo, Goff, Wilson, Murray, Rodgers, Stafford, Cousins all better than Dak. So I guess by my count he is 20th because these 19 are better. Sorry Cowboy fans, only you see this greatness in him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roethlisberger, Jackson, Mayfield, Rivers, Watson, Mahomes, Carr, Wentz, Brees, Brady, Ryan, Bridgewater, Garopalo, Goff, Wilson, Murray, Rodgers, Stafford, Cousins all better than Dak. So I guess by my count he is 20th because these 19 are better. Sorry Cowboy fans, only you see this greatness in him.

I get it now. You're trolling.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again that play in the Pats/Seahawks game wasn't a bad play. It shouldn't have been called, but both Wilson and the WR executed the play correctly but the Pats defender made a GREAT play to win the game. See it wasn't Seattle losing on a bad play it was NE winning on a GREAT play.

It's obvious you don't know the difference between a bad call, a bad pkay, and a Great play. Sometimes you just gotta tip you hat to the other team, and stop making excuses why you lost.

It was a bad play call. But you are caught up on the bad play thing and letting the point fly over your head. It was the most impactful play in the game. When you have a play at the end of the game that is going to decide a close game those plays are more impactful than a play at the start of the game.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did? :noidea:
My follow up would be that after one of those drops that is talked about ad nauseum to make excuses for Wentz he under threw a guy for a TD. Still completed it into the red zone homers will say, but it should have been a TD. It wasn't because it was a bad throw

He under threw a guy for a TD? What are you talking about?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. 6 points counts as much on the first play as it does the last play.

Stop making excuses and man up. If you have to constantly justify everything your QB does it pretty much means he isn't near as good as you pretend. You are a broken record. Excuses, excuses, excuses. I called for lying on here to be dubbed as "GNGing" and now I'm going to have to dub making excuses as "RTKing". Now stop RTKing.

Simple concepts confuse simple minds it seems. 6 points on the first play of the game leaves a team with around 60-80 offensive plays and 60-80 defensive plays the rest of the game to overcome that. Important plays at the end of a game carry more importance and impact because there is a finality attached to those plays.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple concepts confuse simple minds it seems. 6 points on the first play of the game leaves a team with around 60-80 offensive plays and 60-80 defensive plays the rest of the game to overcome that. Important plays at the end of a game carry more importance and impact because there is a finality attached to those plays.

Double derp

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He under threw a guy for a TD? What are you talking about?
He under threw a guy. If he didn't under throw him it would have been a TD. Thus it was not.

tenor.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple concepts confuse simple minds. Every point matters exactly the same at game end whether it be the first or last play of the game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all, tell me which ones are wrong.

You are completely wrong here
Mayfield, Bridgewater, Garopalo, Goff, Stafford, Cousins.

I'd agree if this was a few years ago
Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees, Brady, Ryan, Rodgers.

Wentz is close, but right now I'm taking Dak

Jackson, Murray let's see a couple of more years from them.

I'll cede you Wilson, Mahomes and Watson but then I still stand by my 3 years of play in judgingplayers especially QB's so the book is still open on Mahomes (granted he looks like the leader of the QB for now) and Watson

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple concepts confuse simple minds. Every point matters exactly the same at game end whether it be the first or last play of the game.
Smart people understand this, simpletons think its only late in the 4th qtr that matters.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad play call. But you are caught up on the bad play thing and letting the point fly over your head. It was the most impactful play in the game. When you have a play at the end of the game that is going to decide a close game those plays are more impactful than a play at the start of the game.
Problem is you're bitching about a dropped pass effecting the out come of a game, then try to use a play that had nothing to do with the players messing up to justfy your argument. It was moronic to bring that play into you're argument, and there's no guarantee that had that play happened on Seattle's first TD in the 2nd qtr rather than their last if it would have made a difference.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is something that a mentally retarded person would believe.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you're bitching about a dropped pass effecting the out come of a game, then try to use a play that had nothing to do with the players messing up to justfy your argument. It was moronic to bring that play into you're argument, and there's no guarantee that had that play happened on Seattle's first TD in the 2nd qtr rather than their last if it would have made a difference.

Flying over your simple head. Plays at the end of a close games have higher importance than plays early in the game.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely wrong here
Mayfield, Bridgewater, Garopalo, Goff, Stafford, Cousins.

I'd agree if this was a few years ago
Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees, Brady, Ryan, Rodgers.

Wentz is close, but right now I'm taking Dak

Jackson, Murray let's see a couple of more years from them.

I'll cede you Wilson, Mahomes and Watson but then I still stand by my 3 years of play in judgingplayers especially QB's so the book is still open on Mahomes (granted he looks like the leader of the QB for now) and Watson
I will concede the top group. The middle group has nothing to do with age, they are simply better. I will concede your wait and see approach with the two youngsters as well.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is so great, he deserves to be the highest paid QB in history. Pay that man, Jerry. Lock him up for a decade, guaranteed money.

giphy.gif

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flying over your simple head. Plays at the end of a close games have higher importance than plays early in the game.
Dude, a play executed as called is no where near the same as a dropped pass. Besides that you do understand Wilson is allowed to audible, if he thought that pass play had no shot he'd have audibled out, but with the WORLD thinking run he too must have seen the call as right.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will concede the top group. The middle group has nothing to do with age, they are simply better. I will concede your wait and see approach with the two youngsters as well.
Sorry, Dak has out played them over the four years he came into the league, that is in no way saying Dak is better than any of them, just that they haven't played any where close to their greatest years. Age deteriorates skill, its a fact of life. Hats of to Brady and Brees for keeping Father Time at bay for a long time, but we all know Father Time is undefeated.

By bvb the way just conceded the top group it drops you # 20 a lot closer to 10.