• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott plans to sign franchise tag by Monday

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you tire of making excuses for the guy? All you do on here is soak Wentz's cork and make excuses for why things didn't go his way. Man the fuck up already. God you act like a little baby all day every day.

It's not excuses it's reality. There is video evidence yo can watch yourself.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 drops in one game vs the Eagles. Dak didn't play well, but since you like excuses I'm saying Dallas is guaranteed a win in that game if Dallas recievers hold onto those balls. A win there would have made week 17 moot, as Dallas would have wrapped up the division.

See moron, excuses work both ways.

Dallas was never even in that week 17 game. Game was nowhere near as close as the score suggests.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas was never even in that week 17 game. Game was nowhere near as close as the score suggests.
The Cowboys were at the 19 yard line on the last drive going for the tying score on the road. Do you even care that nothing you say is accurate?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not excuses it's reality. There is video evidence yo can watch yourself.
Stop it already. Plenty of video evidence of poor throws too. Wentz is just not an elite QB. If I were an Eagles fan I'd be more worried that an All Pro Guard isn't playing, the LT is unproven and the Center is getting a little older each year and the RT is always a possible PED suspension waiting to happen. Your WRs are not the biggest issue and haven't been. Always an excuse.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it already. Plenty of video evidence of poor throws too. Wentz is just not an elite QB. If I were an Eagles fan I'd be more worried that an All Pro Guard isn't playing, the LT is unproven and the Center is getting a little older each year and the RT is always a possible PED suspension waiting to happen. Your WRs are not the biggest issue and haven't been. Always an excuse.

Those throws at the end of the games weren't poor. Those were perfect passes that the WRs flat out dropped.

Eagles have a few areas of concern but we are still a consistent contender a few years removed from a SB win with a young elite QB. Meanwhile as long as Jerry is around making terrible coaching hires the Cowboys will remain one of the least accomplished teams of this century. A quarter century since they were contenders.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those throws at the end of the games weren't poor. Those were perfect passes that the WRs flat out dropped.

Eagles have a few areas of concern but we are still a consistent contender a few years removed from a SB win with a young elite QB. Meanwhile as long as Jerry is around making terrible coaching hires the Cowboys will remain one of the least accomplished teams of this century. A quarter century since they were contenders.
The next time your bring any substance to your arguments will be the first...:cheer2:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next time your bring any substance to your arguments will be the first...:cheer2:

I'm the only one that has brought substance. I made the point that no other QB has been screwed by drops in late game clutch moments than Wentz on dropped TD passes that would have won or tied games. You disagreed and could only come up with one example for Dak that wouldn't have even been a TD.

A very Cowboy like effort from a Cowboy fan.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the only one that has brought substance. I made the point that no other QB has been screwed by drops in late game clutch moments than Wentz on dropped TD passes that would have won or tied games. You disagreed and could only come up with one example for Dak that wouldn't have even been a TD.

A very Cowboy like effort from a Cowboy fan.
You're making EXCUSES, while ignoring facts, nothing else.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.
You're the one making excuses.

No, I literally made a post how he had more drops at end game defining moments than any other QB lady year and posted the backup for it. You posted one example that didn't even really fit as a sort of counter argument and even then 3 > 1.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I literally made a post how he had more drops at end game defining moments than any other QB lady year and posted the backup for it. You posted one example that didn't even really fit as a sort of counter argument and even then 3 > 1.
So only plays at the end of games count? You do realize that the very first play of a could determine the outcome. They have a 60 minute clock for a reason.
You're a clown, no scratch that. You're a clowns ASS.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only plays at the end of games count? You do realize that the very first play of a could determine the outcome. They have a 60 minute clock for a reason.
You're a clown, no scratch that. You're a clowns ASS.

Oh, the very first play of a game determines the outcome.

Jeez, why even play the game out if the first play determines it?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COULD, Moron. An interception returned for a TD on play one could lead to a 7-0 win

And a 7-0 score to start the game will determine the game? Talk about reach.

You do have a point though, everyone knows that the Chicago Bears famously won Super Bowl XLI when Devin Hester returned the opening kickoff for a TD.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideal scenario. Push the extension off a year until Mahomes signs his deal so the Jerry pays the man even more than he would have to now to get a deal done.

or............tag him, and if he goes 8-8 again you trade him and start Dalton or draft a qb.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or............tag him, and if he goes 8-8 again you trade him and start Dalton or draft a qb.

Probably just let him walk then and take the comp pick in return. Too many complications involved in tagging him again for the purpose of a trade. For one tag twice in a row and the tag $$ shoots way up and that is also dependent on Dak signing the tag again so he can be traded.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a 7-0 score to start the game will determine the game? Talk about reach.

You do have a point though, everyone knows that the Chicago Bears famously won Super Bowl XLI when Devin Hester returned the opening kickoff for a TD.

Again MORON. COULD....