• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott plans to sign franchise tag by Monday

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart people understand this, simpletons think its only late in the 4th qtr that matters.
You couldn’t be making fun of Pete Carroll harder in this post if you tried

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS

All games will only be 4 minutes and each team gets the ball just once. Rest of that fodder doesn't matter.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, a play executed as called is no where near the same as a dropped pass. Besides that you do understand Wilson is allowed to audible, if he thought that pass play had no shot he'd have audibled out, but with the WORLD thinking run he too must have seen the call as right.

Point flying right over your head.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point flying right over your head.
Point is you used a worthless example, that got shoved back down your throat.

But I'll play along. Had that missed TD happed with Seattle's first TD and then Seattle does score on their last try does it change the score of the game?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is you used a worthless example, that got shoved back down your throat.

But I'll play along. Had that missed TD happed with Seattle's first TD and then Seattle does score on their last try does it change the score of the game?

No, not at all. You're hung up on an entirely different irrelevant aspect.

And no one has any idea on that hypothetical you threw out there. The rest of the game isn't going to play out the same way it did if something went different early in the game. There is a butterfly effect to everything. No matter what happens early in a game there is still time and many opportunities to overcome something. That is the point, that an end game play in a close game that is going to change the outcome of the game holds much higher importance because there is no additional time or opportunities after that. It's a do or die moment at the end of a game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not at all. You're hung up on an entirely different irrelevant aspect.

And no one has any idea on that hypothetical you threw out there. The rest of the game isn't going to play out the same way it did if something went different early in the game. There is a butterfly effect to everything. No matter what happens early in a game there is still time and many opportunities to overcome something. That is the point, that an end game play in a close game that is going to change the outcome of the game holds much higher importance because there is no additional time or opportunities after that. It's a do or die moment at the end of a game.
How is it irrelevant? You cried about bad plays (dropped passes) effecting Wentz's stats, then you introduced a play that was executed in your defense. I get it you trying to say it happed late and that's why they lost, but I'm telling you tight now that had that missed TD happened a lot earlier rather than at the end it doesn't mean the Seahawks win. Facts are every lost point hurts your chances.

Your example is completely flawed, give it up, and go back to eating horseshit.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it irrelevant? You cried about bad plays (dropped passes) effecting Wentz's stats, then you introduced a play that was executed in your defense. I get it you trying to say it happed late and that's why they lost, but I'm telling you tight now that had that missed TD happened a lot earlier rather than at the end it doesn't mean the Seahawks win. Facts are every lost point hurts your chances.

Your example is completely flawed, give it up, and go back to eating horseshit.

I guess you just really suck at reading/reading comprehension?

I haven't said anything about Wentz's states. I said his made PFF late game clutch grade would be total different if Agholor didn't drop the game winning TD against Atlanta, if JJ didn't drop the game winning TD against Detriot and if Agholor didn't again drop the game tying TD against the Patriots.

In response to that you tried to make this outrageous claim that no play in a game is more important or impactful than any other play in the game and that any random play in the 1st quarter is as meaningful as the final play or one of the final plays of a team late in the game on their last chance to take the lead/tie the game.

You're so damn stupid that you don't even realize that you are now full circle arguing my point right now when you say "but I'm telling you tight now that had that missed TD happened a lot earlier rather than at the end it doesn't mean the Seahawks win". That is exactly the point. While what happens earlier in a game is important, those plays do not hold the same importance as an end game play that is going to completely turn the result of the game one way or the other depending on the way it goes.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you just really suck at reading/reading comprehension?

I haven't said anything about Wentz's states. I said his made PFF late game clutch grade would be total different if Agholor didn't drop the game winning TD against Atlanta, if JJ didn't drop the game winning TD against Detriot and if Agholor didn't again drop the game tying TD against the Patriots.

In response to that you tried to make this outrageous claim that no play in a game is more important or impactful than any other play in the game and that any random play in the 1st quarter is as meaningful as the final play or one of the final plays of a team late in the game on their last chance to take the lead/tie the game.

You're so damn stupid that you don't even realize that you are now full circle arguing my point right now when you say "but I'm telling you tight now that had that missed TD happened a lot earlier rather than at the end it doesn't mean the Seahawks win". That is exactly the point. While what happens earlier in a game is important, those plays do not hold the same importance as an end game play that is going to completely turn the result of the game one way or the other depending on the way it goes.

Damn, your stupid. You cried about dropped passes hurt Wentz, we showed you Dak had more passes dropped against him, you Moved the Goal Posts to dropped passes late in games, we explained dropped passes regardless of when they occur hurt QBs numbers, you argued late passes hurt more, then introduced the Seahawks/Patriots play as proof.

My reading comprehension is fine, you're the moron using useless evidence that is easily shredded.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, your stupid. You cried about dropped passes hurt Wentz, we showed you Dak had more passes dropped against him, you Moved the Goal Posts to dropped passes late in games, we explained dropped passes regardless of when they occur hurt QBs numbers, you argued late passes hurt more, then introduced the Seahawks/Patriots play as proof.

My reading comprehension is fine, you're the moron using useless evidence that is easily shredded.

I cited 3 late game drops that if caught would have resulted in the Eagles taking the lead late/tying the game. There was no moving the goal posts later, that was literally my original post in response to the PFF tweet being posted. You tried to claim Dak had more but could only produce one example and even that example would not have resulted in a TD.

Do need to put a gofund me together and maybe I can throw you some cash to help pay for an elementary level reading class?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cited 3 late game drops that if caught would have resulted in the Eagles taking the lead late/tying the game. There was no moving the goal posts later, that was literally my original post in response to the PFF tweet being posted. You tried to claim Dak had more but could only produce one example and even that example would not have resulted in a TD.

Do need to put a gofund me together and maybe I can throw you some cash to help pay for an elementary level reading class?
Problem is your simpleton mind doesn't understand a dropped pass in the 1st qtr can be just as bad as a 4th qtr drop. I've already said the only difference is teams have more time to recover from an early drop, but still a drop in the 1st qtr, on 3rd down that would have resulted in a fisrt down, gives the ball to the opponent, and takes away a scoring opportunity from you.
Drops are drops, it doesn't matter when they happen. Last season Dallas was 1-6 in one score games, don't you think if Dak didn't have so many dropped passes, they probably win a couple more of them?

You're crying about Wentz's drops, but completely ignoring Dak had it worse, and you have no idea if some of those were late or not.

Now go get that box of Kleenex you use to jerk off to your Wentz doll,and wipe your tears.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is your simpleton mind doesn't understand a dropped pass in the 1st qtr can be just as bad as a 4th qtr drop. I've already said the only difference is teams have more time to recover from an early drop, but still a drop in the 1st qtr, on 3rd down that would have resulted in a fisrt down, gives the ball to the opponent, and takes away a scoring opportunity from you.
Drops are drops, it doesn't matter when they happen. Last season Dallas was 1-6 in one score games, don't you think if Dak didn't have so many dropped passes, they probably win a couple more of them?

You're crying about Wentz's drops, but completely ignoring Dak had it worse, and you have no idea if some of those were late or not.

Now go get that box of Kleenex you use to jerk off to your Wentz doll,and wipe your tears.
giphy.gif

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"a dropped pass in the 1st qtr can be just as bad as a 4th qtr drop."

It really can't though when that drop is in the endzone in the 4th quarter is on 4th down with less than a minute left in the game and there isn't enough time left for you to get the ball back if you don't get it.

Fact is, no other QB had to deal with drops like that at the end of a game in a do or die situation as many times as Wentz did this past season. 3 of those. You haven't been able to argue that so you have gone off on this absolutely absurd tangent on how a drop in the 1st quarter could be as meaningful as a drop at the end of the game with the game on the line.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"a dropped pass in the 1st qtr can be just as bad as a 4th qtr drop."

It really can't though when that drop is in the endzone in the 4th quarter is on 4th down with less than a minute left in the game and there isn't enough time left for you to get the ball back if you don't get it.

Fact is, no other QB had to deal with drops like that at the end of a game in a do or die situation as many times as Wentz did this past season. 3 of those. You haven't been able to argue that so you have gone off on this absolutely absurd tangent on how a drop in the 1st quarter could be as meaningful as a drop at the end of the game with the game on the line.
Where have you shown this is a fact, & not something from your memory? You havent. So of course no one can argue it. There is nothing to argue but your opinion.
My memory of watching Wentz is how when he needs play to make a comeback he throws bad passes. (when pressure is on) In fact speaking of dropped passes. I was thinking he is lucky so many defenders dropped sure INTs in the 2nd part of the 4th qtr. Of course I havent found stats online supporting this, so I know not to claim it as facts but what I have seen & therefore my opinion.

You claiming that something is...... doesnt make it a fact.
What I am seeing is. You keeping bringing up a stat to make excuses for your wonder boy. Then the facts of those stats get shown to you, proving you wrong, so you try to cherry pick the stat apart to prove otherwise. Then if that doesnt help slice that stat down some more, cherry picking continuously until that stat finally helps your boy vs. other QBs. those are the facts.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have you shown this is a fact, & not something from your memory? You havent. So of course no one can argue it. There is nothing to argue but your opinion.
My memory of watching Wentz is how when he needs play to make a comeback he throws bad passes. (when pressure is on) In fact speaking of dropped passes. I was thinking he is lucky so many defenders dropped sure INTs in the 2nd part of the 4th qtr. Of course I havent found stats online supporting this, so I know not to claim it as facts but what I have seen & therefore my opinion.

You claiming that something is...... doesnt make it a fact.
What I am seeing is. You keeping bringing up a stat to make excuses for your wonder boy. Then the facts of those stats get shown to you, proving you wrong, so you try to cherry pick the stat apart to prove otherwise. Then if that doesnt help slice that stat down some more, cherry picking continuously until that stat finally helps your boy vs. other QBs. those are the facts.

What? I literally posted the specific video evidence of these instances. I can do it again if you really need to see it. Not sure how that isn't fact, not like I hacked NFL YouTube videos and then doctored the videos.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I literally posted the specific video evidence of these instances. I can do it again if you really need to see it. Not sure how that isn't fact, not like I hacked NFL YouTube videos and then doctored the videos.
so your claim against Wentz is three entire plays in a complete season of plays is the difference of how he should be judged?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your claim against Wentz is three entire plays in a complete season of plays is the difference of how he should be judged?

Well, idiot, the post was in reply to a PFF tweet about grades for QBs being clutch late game. So yes, three big time throws late in games that would have swung those games is my claim. That's a significant amount more of late game swings based on drops than any other QB had last season.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They offered 35 at 5, they can easily say if you want 4 years were only going to offer 33M, then let Dak decide if he wants the 4 or 5 year offers.

You have to take into account that if there's no fans in the seats the cap could drop next season and all parties know this.

As for Mahomes we don't know if hell sign right away, because if the 2021 cap does drop, he can wait to sign since he's got his 24M 5th year option as security.

He knows that in 4 years the cap will jump a lot, he also knows that when he signs this deal, and 90% of the fans scream he's over paid, he knows that in 3 or 4 years hes going to be around the 10th highest paid QB, in 5 years he'd be about the 15th highest paid. If Dallas then FTs him twice he might never get another LTD.
And again as for Mahomes, if the cap drops he's going to wait a year before he resigns, remember he's still under his rookie deal through 21.

Well turns out Mahomes did sign right away and it doesn't look good for Jerruh and the boys.