• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Pete Carroll on 100

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today's win was PCs 100th with the Seahawks. I know we all get irate with ol' Pete at times and he does drive us nuts with ill timed challenges and failure to adjust but we should say congrats for this. We have been fortunate to have this sustained level of success. We also are having our best season since 2014. Not saying everthing is rosy and perfect but it has been a pretty damn good run, all things considered.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today's win was PCs 100th with the Seahawks. I know we all get irate with ol' Pete at times and he does drive us nuts with ill timed challenges and failure to adjust but we should say congrats for this. We have been fortunate to have this sustained level of success. We also are having our best season since 2014. Not saying everthing is rosy and perfect but it has been a pretty damn good run, all things considered.

Man hiring pete carroll was one of the best decisions for the city of seattle and easily belongs on the mount Rushmore of seattle coaches. I thank Reggie bush for accepting in proper gifts, boosters, celebrities and whoever and the NCAA putting down all those punishments and sanctions to where it was a great opportunity to go and offere Pete Carroll a contract to dip out and completely dodge that mess

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10+ wins in 7 of the last 8 seasons, nearly an impossible feat in a league designed to pull the good teams down and lift the bad ones up.

I believe with yesterday's win, RW also tied Brady for the most wins as a starting QB in the first 8 years. Should have it all by himself this time next week.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10+ wins in 7 of the last 8 seasons, nearly an impossible feat in a league designed to pull the good teams down and lift the bad ones up.

Should have been 8 of 8 double digit wins if not for an atrocious kicker.

Reactions: JMR

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with the win last night Russell tied Tom Brady's record for most wins in his first 8 seasons. If we can win one or both of the next two games Russ will own that record outright.