• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaches Film: Packers @ 49ers

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New and Improved. Stills? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Vance McDonald is coming to a highlight reel near you. Maybe as soon as Sunday night, it all depends if he can actually catch the ball if it is thrown his way. Boldin and VD are drawing all the media love, but these plays jumped out on film.

1st video: Watch him go in motion to line up next to Staley, and then just fly past the safety.

2nd video: At the bottom of your screen here, the Packers are lucky that CM3 beat Iupati for the sack because McDonald clowned another DB. Easy TD if Iupati makes the block.

3rd video: I don't think a pass was possible here, just liked that he drew a LB and Safety away from the eventual completion. Considering the tight window that Kap can throw into, as shown in the Boldin pass, this is a possible completion.
[YOUTUBE]KqpjV-8hjJc[/YOUTUBE]

4th video: I'm sure you remember the play, Kap threading the needle to Boldin for a 1st down conversion. You might not have seen what Patton did... now you will. He is the WR at the bottom of the screen and he ran a good route. Kap could have had him for a 1st down too.

5th video: Just a bonus for the curious, Reid's 2nd INT.

6th video: This play just jumped out to me at how flawed GB's game plan was... just another lucky break that the pass rush was able to prevent an incredibly easy TD because the secondary was too busy making sure Kap didn't run the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 6th video. I was so busy watching Boldin get wide open that I didn't even notice they did the same thing for the WR at the bottom of the screen. Not sure who that is, maybe Kyle?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 6th video. I was so busy watching Boldin get wide open that I didn't even notice they did the same thing for the WR at the bottom of the screen. Not sure who that is, maybe Kyle?

DAMN, we have to hit those!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yes we have got to make those plays. It is rather encouraging to see Vance beating guys like that. Also that we put up some damn good passing numbers and left some BIG plays out there.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some times it almost seems like Kap has his mind made up presnap where he is going with the ball and wants to force it in to his favorite target, Crab last year Boldin this year. Just an observation.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1