• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Packers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me sum up your knowledge of the 49ers. They are destined for the wild card and have no shot at winning the division. Seattle will dominate them as will the Ravens and Saints. You swing from high to low and post how great they are off the 49ers board so who's the fanboy.
Not a bad analysis for a novice like yourself. Pretty close; but I'd say I believe the Saints and Ravens will beat the 49ers because that is what the odds say and I believe Seattle will beat them at home on the final day unless the Seahawks already have the division sewed up because that is what history tells us will happen .
I think if you took off the fanboy glasses and stopped looking at the team through those red and gold colored lenses you would agree. Give it a shot.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad analysis for a novice like yourself. Pretty close; but I'd say I believe the Saints and Ravens will beat the 49ers because that is what the odds say and I believe Seattle will beat them at home on the final day unless the Seahawks already have the division sewed up because that is what history tells us will happen .
I think if you took off the fanboy glasses and stopped looking at the team through those red and gold colored lenses you would agree. Give it a shot.

Wallow in your misery. I'll keep a positive outlook but won't be shocked if they lose all three. However I believe this team will win at least one of those three.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallow in your misery. I'll keep a positive outlook but won't be shocked if they lose all three. However I believe this team will win at least one of those three.
As I said earlier, I would be surprised, but not shocked, if the 49ers win this game and I think they have an almost even shot at beating New Orleans since the Saints have a stationary QB. They won't beat Seattle though; no way.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok Green Bay will return to Levi's and again we have a slight advantage with rest and travel. The 49er D didn't play a LOT of snaps yesterday, so that also helps a little bit. No injuries suffered, so THAT is big!

As in every game, take of the football first and foremost. Green Bay will need a good game to win if they don't get any turnovers.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Green Bay will return to Levi's and again we have a slight advantage with rest and travel. The 49er D didn't play a LOT of snaps yesterday, so that also helps a little bit. No injuries suffered, so THAT is big!

As in every game, take of the football first and foremost. Green Bay will need a good game to win if they don't get any turnovers.
….and we have a better team both offensively and defensively.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For a guy who didn't record a single tackle or even a single assist, Alexander seemed to be all over the place and have a big impact on the game.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be closer because that's how it goes when one team gets a blowout in the first meeting....but this is San Frans year

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be closer because that's how it goes when one team gets a blowout in the first meeting....but this is San Frans year
Yep. They will be all over Rodgers and he'll get flustered.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

As much as i think this, chit happens!

Just need to ask New England, Baltimore, and New Orleans. You just never know how this game goes?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as i think this, chit happens!

Just need to ask New England, Baltimore, and New Orleans. You just never know how this game goes?

I mean of course you never know, but looking back on this season and it does feel like something special is going on. We've been playing and winning some pretty historic games this year. It's not just that either but the way we beat the Packers earlier in the season. The way we finally shook free from Seattle to secure the #1 seed. The way we went full on balls to the wall in New Orleans and won. All 3 of our losses were on the final play of the game. It's definitely not a normally good season. This year has really been special so far. Hopefully the team can finish it off with a Super Bowl victory to really put the icing on the cake for one of the NFL's all-time greatest seasons. If they win it all this very well might be the greatest 49ers season of all-time.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I mean of course you never know, but looking back on this season and it does feel like something special is going on. We've been playing and winning some pretty historic games this year. It's not just that either but the way we beat the Packers earlier in the season. The way we finally shook free from Seattle to secure the #1 seed. The way we went full on balls to the wall in New Orleans and won. All 3 of our losses were on the final play of the game. It's definitely not a normally good season. This year has really been special so far. Hopefully the team can finish it off with a Super Bowl victory to really put the icing on the cake for one of the NFL's all-time greatest seasons. If they win it all this very well might be the greatest 49ers season of all-time.

It is definitely a special season going on and obviously it becomes trully special with a SB win. But even if we do win the SB this season, i personally wouldn't consider it the greatest season of all-time.

For ME, that'll always be the 1981 season. That SB win was even more unexpected and not to mention the 9 years or so of misery, prior to it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is special. Just look at how everyone else has done our dirty work for us in the playoffs giving us a clear path to the Super Bowl. How often does that happen?

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crazy week of games. Hot damn, Tennessee!? Some things went their way in that game, but they took maximum advantage of their breaks. GB looked better than I thought they would against the Hawks. Not sure why Pete punted on their last possession. And that gracious 1st down call for Graham was lame. If Seattle gets the ball again, I think we're playing the Hawks a third time. But they didn't and we aren't!

We should win this game. We match up well against GB.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a turnover-free game the 49ers win going away. Their D is going to be all over Rodgers and he never plays well out in SF. I see this game going something like 27-17 or 31-20; something like that.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crazy week of games. Hot damn, Tennessee!? Some things went their way in that game, but they took maximum advantage of their breaks. GB looked better than I thought they would against the Hawks. Not sure why Pete punted on their last possession. And that gracious 1st down call for Graham was lame. If Seattle gets the ball again, I think we're playing the Hawks a third time. But they didn't and we aren't!

We should win this game. We match up well against GB.
That's it in a nutshell.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Call:

49ers - 31
Packers - 20

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers' Ward readies for big challenge of facing Rodgers

Yep, the basics are the same with any game, take care of the ball, stop their run, then turn up the pass rush.

I like Ward saying ALL NFL QB's and skill players are good, that is true granted Rodgers is EXTRA good. WArd is right, you DO have to play well ALL the time, every play. That's what makes professional sports people professional, they're more consistently good.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Packers-49ers regular-season game was much closer than the score suggested

Ok i can agree it was a LITTLE closer than the score suggests............in the first half. Yes, GB made mistakes with turnover and big penalties, helping the 49ers along.

No one is expecting a similar score, not even extreme 49er fans. But as long as the 49ers don't make the same mistakes as GB in that game, i like our chances.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers-49ers regular-season game was much closer than the score suggested

Ok i can agree it was a LITTLE closer than the score suggests............in the first half. Yes, GB made mistakes with turnover and big penalties, helping the 49ers along.

No one is expecting a similar score, not even extreme 49er fans. But as long as the 49ers don't make the same mistakes as GB in that game, i like our chances.

Ridiculous take from Mike Florio...who is a hack. He's salty 'cause his Vikings took an ass kicking from SF. You can do that with pretty much every game to get whatever alternative ending you wish.