• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Careers up to age 32 season

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Warriors team demolishes Ewings Knicks

All the ridiculous stuff ive read, that has to take the cake

Does anyone even realize the second best player on Ewings' Knicks was John Starks?

Charles Oakley was an enforcer, that team was full of role players....The Warriors field what could be the All Star team for the West

No one said Knicks would take Warriors. It was flyer boy reaching and reading something that wasn't there. The Knicks were in reference to the East being legit back in the day with the Pistons before them and the Celtics before them.

You know.. Actual teams that could win a NBA title. This is not the case today.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine all the MVPs Jordan would have won if it weren't for Magic and Bird. 2 of the top 10
Players of all time. Magic, Bird, and Jordan accounted for 8 MVPs in Jordan's first 8 years.

Imagine the "finals appearances" if the East didn't have teams like the Celtics or Pistons.​

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1996 Knicks

Ewing
Larry Johnson
Starks
Charlie Ward
Allen Houston
Oakley
John Wallace

Ewing
Starks
Mason
Oakley
Hubert Davis
Greg Anthony
Doc Rivers

Not bad

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said Knicks would take Warriors. It was flyer boy reaching and reading something that wasn't there. The Knicks were in reference to the East being legit back in the day with the Pistons before them and the Celtics before them.

You know.. Actual teams that could win a NBA title. This is not the case today.
dude.

the knicks would have gotten their ass kicked now just like they did against Jordan- just it was LeBron.

I mean- you have seen a couple pretty good Bulls teams fold against LeBron.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude.

the knicks would have gotten their ass kicked now just like they did against Jordan- just it was LeBron.

I mean- you have seen a couple pretty good Bulls teams fold against LeBron.

Good Bulls team fold against Lebron? Sorry what good Bulls teams are you referring to?

Bulls and Knicks back in the day had some wars. Knicks and Rockets went 7 games before Olajuwon got his 1st ring.

The point is that the Cavs have had no other team in the east that could win a championship. Jordan faced and got beat by teams like the Celtics and Pistons that could actually win a title. Cavs haven't had that in the east. So these "finals appearances" are not really impressive.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Bulls team fold against Lebron? Sorry what good Bulls teams are you referring to?

Bulls and Knicks back in the day had some wars. Knicks and Rockets went 7 games before Olajuwon got his 1st ring.

The point is that the Cavs have had no other team in the east that could win a championship. Jordan faced and got beat by teams like the Celtics and Pistons that could actually win a title. Cavs haven't had that in the east. So these "finals appearances" are not really impressive.
i mean- didnt hte Bulls have the MVP, the #1 seed and lead the league by a mile in defense one year?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- didnt hte Bulls have the MVP, the #1 seed and lead the league by a mile in defense one year?

The Knicks were the #1 defensive team in the NBA a couple different years my man. Have to go look at which ones.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was just atrocious basketball to watch...almost ruined the league.

90s bball and Jordan in general took the game global. Basketball exploded. You honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

The brawls were awesome to watch. Not the fairy jumpshot league you see today that's for sure

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have the new pair of Lebrons?

image.jpeg

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Warriors team demolishes Ewings Knicks

All the ridiculous stuff ive read, that has to take the cake

Does anyone even realize the second best player on Ewings' Knicks was John Starks?

Charles Oakley was an enforcer, that team was full of role players....The Warriors field what could be the All Star team for the West

The 96-97 Knicks were legit. Allan Houston was probably their second best player, not Starks. I bet that team wins more than 1 game vs the Bulls.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, Lebron is the first player that I've watched since Jordan that he gives any team he is on a chance to win. You can legitimately say the Cavs have a shot to beat the Warriors this year for one reason. Lebron.

He still isn't Jordan tho. The biggest thing that seperates the two right now IMO is just how clutch Jordan was. When the game had to be won, Jordan was pretty much unstoppable.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 96-97 Knicks were legit. Allan Houston was probably their second best player, not Starks. I bet that team wins more than 1 game vs the Bulls.

I bet that team wins more than 2 games against the cavs

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1996 Knicks

Ewing
Larry Johnson
Starks
Charlie Ward
Allen Houston
Oakley
John Wallace

Ewing
Starks
Mason
Oakley
Hubert Davis
Greg Anthony
Doc Rivers

Not bad

Not great, outside of Pat

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe has to do with everything in Shaqdaddy's pea brain. That's why he hates Lebron so much.

LOL

No One in the real world discuss Kobe and Lebron in the same breath

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just added another player to show how dumb these comparisons are.

"Kobe had his first three-peat in his first 7 years in the league - he must be the GOAT"

Who had the better stats during a full moon?
Or on days where the player had a salad for lunch?
Or when their shoe-laces were yellow?

:L Fuck sake you nuthuggers are desperate.

The only one that looks desperate is you. @flyerhawk brought up, what, seven metrics? In response you bring up this ridiculous shit and say, "but what about KOBE?!?!"

lolz

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realised this thread is meant for you delusional nut-huggers to share lebron jerking off stories...

I'm honestly starting to wonder if you've ever realized anything. Ever. Literally. Anything.