• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we finally beat GB w/the all the changes.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he can't be worst then J'Marcus Webb. No one can't.

Will be watching him on pas blocking early in the season. But the talk on sports radio here is he might not start right off the bat.

Emery stated not to long ago there will be a battle between James Brown and Kyle Long for the RG spot and that is the way it should be. I dont know if Long will start right away but he is a smart kid who will pick up on it by week 4 or 5. The question is if Slauson and Brown are both playing very good and Long shows he is ready to produce on the field, what happens to the line?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For how good the Packers organization is at bringing in players and really making them produce on the field, I was extremely confused on why they ever signed Benson to help their running game out. What makes you think Eddie Lacy will be able to stay healthy and on the field anymore than Starks or Green can?

He might not stay healthy but he has WAY more talent than Green, Starks and Kuhn IMO

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might not stay healthy but he has WAY more talent than Green, Starks and Kuhn IMO

No doubt about that but overall I dont see him turning their running game into a threat and something other NFC North teams have to worry about as much. Once the Packers really figure out their running game, NFC North defenses are going to be in trouble.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can only hope! I like Cutler, but he's not as elite as Rodgers; probably never will be, but they always have a chance if GB self-destructs like they did a couple years ago with 18 penalties and a defense that pushed Rodgers into QB errors! The line will be a determinant and we all know this already! We just have to be honest to what's going on out there on the field! :whistle: :doh: :rollseyes:
My belief Is that a Qb is only as good as the people around him. Kudos to Rodgers going to a system known to work well. The media says. A great Qb makes everyone better. Well Jay has made the O-line look better than they have been the last few yrs. It was obvious when any BU QB came in to take Jay's reps. Jay hasn't had the chance to make his receivers look better , simply because he hasn't had time to do that. I won't disregard anything Rodgers has done. But to compare the 2 , is just foolish. 1 has been working in the same system under the same O minded HC. The other is working under what his 4th OC ( I'm even starting to lose count) in 5 yrs. Is that a fair comparison?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emery stated not to long ago there will be a battle between James Brown and Kyle Long for the RG spot and that is the way it should be. I dont know if Long will start right away but he is a smart kid who will pick up on it by week 4 or 5. The question is if Slauson and Brown are both playing very good and Long shows he is ready to produce on the field, what happens to the line?
That would be the first good problem I've seen from the O-line.:lol:
Just hope some body takes the position by storm.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw green bay to be honest i dont live or die depending on if we beat gb. just like to make the playoffs .
cant wait til trestman has our boys playing to win instead of always playing not to lose.

cd4packers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I think this is going to be a tough year for the Bears. Cutler never does well under pressure and he will be under the spotlight more than ever this season. Trestman is going to have to decide if Cutler is the Bears QB of the future. Cutler knows he will have to be at his best this year.....and blaming everyone around him for his short comings is not going to earn him any brownie points. :yahoo:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I think this is going to be a tough year for the Bears. Cutler never does well under pressure and he will be under the spotlight more than ever this season. Trestman is going to have to decide if Cutler is the Bears QB of the future. Cutler knows he will have to be at his best this year.....and blaming everyone around him for his short comings is not going to earn him any brownie points. :yahoo:
Well at least:omg: your AV is entertaining.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler knows he will have to be at his best this year.....and blaming everyone around him for his short comings is not going to earn him any brownie points. :yahoo:

When did Cutler ever do this?
The guy is always very diplomatic, -never seen him blame anyone.
Not even the OC's when their crappy schemes were so obviously huge problems.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt that the packers win 6 games this year. i'm more worried about the vikings and lions.
go Bears

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Rodgers, thats a lock for 8 or 9

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, Manning, Rodgers = 8-9 wins for your team

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler = lifetime worth of heartburn and alcoholism. Fixed

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, Manning, Rodgers = 8-9 wins for your team

And we have seen Brady go down (Luckily Cassel had a good year) and Manning go down (Colts were horrible). Rodgers has been knocked around before it takes one hit to ruin the Packers season. That is why I say nothing is a guarantee in the NFL.