• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we finally beat GB w/the all the changes.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I think this is going to be a tough year for the Bears. Cutler never does well under pressure and he will be under the spotlight more than ever this season. Trestman is going to have to decide if Cutler is the Bears QB of the future. Cutler knows he will have to be at his best this year.....and blaming everyone around him for his short comings is not going to earn him any brownie points. :yahoo:
Jay's the least of our problems. & really never heard him blame anyone. But us posters have.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1 priority is beating Greenbay.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay got dealt a blow with the loss of Buluga their starting LT, who was replacing the bad LT they had last year. Curious to see how this pans out for them, it can't be good though.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are also trying to replace a ProBowl center too.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1 priority is beating Greenbay.

Why would our number 1 priority be to beat Greenbay? That was the philosophy Lovie came in with and look at where that got him. Your number 1 priority is to win and I would take going 14-2 if it meant 2 losses to the Packers.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay got dealt a blow with the loss of Buluga their starting LT, who was replacing the bad LT they had last year. Curious to see how this pans out for them, it can't be good though.

Considering their line is weak already and the best lineman was Bulaga, they have a lot of catching up to do. Bulaga was probably the one person they needed most to step up this year and play his best.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our best lineman is Sitton, Bulaga was arguably our second best. With Sitton on the left side I feel a little better if we have to move Newhouse back to LT but we still went 6-3 with Newhouse and Barclay as our tackles without a running game and two of our top receivers. Should be interesting moving forward.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that the Packers aren't seriously interested in Vince Young?????!!!!

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our best lineman is Sitton, Bulaga was arguably our second best. With Sitton on the left side I feel a little better if we have to move Newhouse back to LT but we still went 6-3 with Newhouse and Barclay as our tackles without a running game and two of our top receivers. Should be interesting moving forward.

Ya your offense will still have no problem but it puts that much more pressure on them. But no team wants to see their QB get sacked as much as Cutler and Rodgers do.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that the Packers aren't seriously interested in Vince Young?????!!!!

I wish it was a joke story but after seeing how our backups played on family night and now the possible loss of our LT, having a better backup is a must.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish it was a joke story but after seeing how our backups played on family night and now the possible loss of our LT, having a better backup is a must.

I would still put more faith in your backups over that pile of garbage. That would be a mistake to sign him.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are also trying to replace a ProBowl center too.

Saturday as a pro bowler last year was a joke...he was so bad, he got benched late in the season lol.

Losing Bulaga could be huge for us, unless someone steps up.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still won the division last year with Bulaga missing a good amount of time. We have all preseason to figure it out and I think we will be fine. Rodgers was at fault for a number of sacks last year. If he can get the ball out faster the sack numbers will go down and the improved run game will help that as well.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Rodgers may be in for another bumpy season.

The only way Rodgers goes through a bumpy season is if he gets hurt for the year. Otherwise the pressure by defenses and his bad offensive line dont effect the way he plays throughout the season.

RctsGrinna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Rodgers goes through a bumpy season is if he gets hurt for the year. Otherwise the pressure by defenses and his bad offensive line dont effect the way he plays throughout the season.

The designed rollouts that McCarthy likes to use to keep the pocket moving and alleviate some of the pressure that a bad OL creates for your QB is what should have been happening for Cutler in Chicago. I coach HS Football in Vermont and I believe I could have come up with a better offensive game plan than the idiot Tice.

I am very exited just to see the vanilla play calling from Trestman, I had the opportunity to go to a few Alouettes games last year, the man can coach. The biggest thing I saw as a difference maker is he coaches to win and isn't afraid to make in game adjustments.

:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The designed rollouts that McCarthy likes to use to keep the pocket moving and alleviate some of the pressure that a bad OL creates for your QB is what should have been happening for Cutler in Chicago. I coach HS Football in Vermont and I believe I could have come up with a better offensive game plan than the idiot Tice.

I am very exited just to see the vanilla play calling from Trestman, I had the opportunity to go to a few Alouettes games last year, the man can coach. The biggest thing I saw as a difference maker is he coaches to win and isn't afraid to make in game adjustments.

:suds:
Welcome to the site. You'll just have to explain , in game adjustments:lol:. As a Bear fan I haven't seen too many of those.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would our number 1 priority be to beat Greenbay? That was the philosophy Lovie came in with and look at where that got him. Your number 1 priority is to win and I would take going 14-2 if it meant 2 losses to the Packers.

As a long time Bear fan, beating GB should be a priority. Maybe not #1, but should be in the mix. After all they are the top dog in the division. And our biggest rival. How can it not be a priority?
Many a bad seasons were made good by beating them in yrs past.

Just curious, how would you feel if the Bears finished 14&2 losing 2xs to GB. And they finished 15&1 or 16&0.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a long time Bear fan, beating GB should be a priority. Maybe not #1, but should be in the mix. After all they are the top dog in the division. And our biggest rival. How can it not be a priority?
Many a bad seasons were made good by beating them in yrs past.

Just curious, how would you feel if the Bears finished 14&2 losing 2xs to GB. And they finished 15&1 or 16&0.

The goal before the season is to win the Super Bowl, not beat Green Bay which is what Lovie concentrated on too much. So I would be completely fine if we lost twice to GB in the regular season and still won the Super Bowl or make it far in the playoffs. Theres no need overthink a season because you have GB in your division.