• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we finally beat GB w/the all the changes.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The goal before the season is to win the Super Bowl, not beat Green Bay which is what Lovie concentrated on too much. So I would be completely fine if we lost twice to GB in the regular season and still won the Super Bowl or make it far in the playoffs. Theres no need overthink a season because you have GB in your division.

Just think it would be an easier road to the super bowl if we can beat GB. If you can't beat them in the regular season how do you expect to beat them post season.
Been brought up to hate GB. I as I got older & a little wiser. I respect them now . But still have some of that hate for them inside. And would like to see a Bears win vs them.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think it would be an easier road to the super bowl if we can beat GB. If you can't beat them in the regular season how do you expect to beat them post season.
Been brought up to hate GB. I as I got older & a little wiser. I respect them now . But still have some of that hate for them inside. And would like to see a Bears win vs them.

Trust me I hate them too and would love for them to win but even if we did lose both maybe we played them very good and only lost by a touchdown or less. A lot of what if's, but we wont know the outcome until we see the way they play in the games before GB.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I hate them too and would love for them to win but even if we did lose both maybe we played them very good and only lost by a touchdown or less. A lot of what if's, but we wont know the outcome until we see the way they play in the games before GB.

Sounds to me like you're trying to cover your ass , from my original reply , that GB should be a priority to beat. That's fine by me.:suds:
I just think if we have super bowl aspirations, we have to beat them in the regular season.