• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I'm just an innocent bystander.

Do yourself a favor.

tumblr_m9efe9VnGm1rec9ako1_400.gif

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame him, blame the dumb ass school systems down in the South. If he can't speak proper English by the 3rd grade it's gotta fall on the education system down there. Shit he's a grown man and if he can't speak right, it's a bunch of bullshit. Learn to read, write, and speak. I don't care where the fuck you come from. Learn it fuck face! Your an American.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame him, blame the dumb ass school systems down in the South. If he can't speak proper English by the 3rd grade it's gotta fall on the education system down there. Shit he's a grown man and if he can't speak right, it's a bunch of bullshit. Learn to read, write, and speak. I don't care where the fuck you come from. Learn it fuck face! Your an American.

LMAO!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm AJ McCarron went to another Alabama scool. The south has nothing to do with it. The environment in which the kids grow up is the cause. I understood what he said, but I also can understand New Yorkers, Cajuns, and others with accents when they speak.

He does need a public speaking class, but to blame it on the "dumb ass school systems" is just foolish.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not rustled one bit. You have never seen me rustled. And probably never will because the buttons that make my jimmies rustled cannot be pushed on here.

Having a lot of fun actually. Got to see an E-fight and good gifs. What more can one ask from trollish thread?

Nope. Yours were definitely rustled.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

facepalm.gif

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I don't know why you'd lose sleep over it.

Second, you obviously haven't seen me post in this forum.

Third, since it's so important to you, I'll just let you figure it out. :suds:

I'm hardly losing sleep over it, I just pegged you as a Bama fan.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I'm gald you caught that. See someone knows around here. It took two posts to catch that, good one Mr. Hand. :suds:but here to make you happy it's>>>>>>>> you're

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*You're....

....fuck face!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame him, blame the dumb ass school systems down in the South. If he can't speak proper English by the 3rd grade it's gotta fall on the education system down there. Shit he's a grown man and if he can't speak right, it's a bunch of bullshit. Learn to read, write, and speak. I don't care where the fuck you come from. Learn it fuck face! You're an American.

Fixed it for you.

EDIT: Looks like someone else caught it first

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm gald you caught that. See someone knows around here. It took two posts to catch that, good one Mr. Hand. :suds:but here to make you happy it's>>>>>>>> you're

The 1st person who posted under you caught it...

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1st person who posted under you caught it...

Ya without a correction thats my whole point, fuck are you a bunch of English majors all of a sudden. Either my job at Boeing is getting to me or.........well never mind. Shit I did it on purpose, and you didn't figure it out. You all read that I MISPELLED your from You're (Possesion vs 1st person) holy shit guys I was having fun and you all come up in here acting like your the smartest mother fuckers in here. Get a fucking life and quit trying to be the first mother fucker to correct people and thier grammar. You're all stupid. I'm done spell check please.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of God.

I can't think of a single person that has done more damage to the english language than Jamis has tonight. It is so bad he makes Yogi Berra and Mike Tyson sound like brilliant speakers.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weak overall Heisman.

I was checking some of his numbers out, not as good I thought they would be.