• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a bullshit artist. No one with ANY TS clearance posts anything about ops.

Credibility just went to zero.

That song and dance may work on some dumb fucks, but for those of us who are in service... We know better.

Just a silly dumb fuck living in his mom's basement with delusional thoughts.

:laugh3:

It is a meme, lol.

Navy Seal Copypasta | Know Your Meme

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have been pretty awesome if he uses the same style as I do.

He liked posting things like that meme you just posted. Dude was always getting banned, though. He would go too far and then a minute later I'd see him with another variation of the same name.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He liked posting things like that meme you just posted. Dude was always getting banned, though. He would go too far and then a minute later I'd see him with another variation of the same name.

LOL. I can happily say I've only been banned twice. Once I was banned on CBS for trolling the 49ers board and made a new account with basically the same name (just put a space between Seahawksfan and 234) never got banned again after that though. The other time I got a week ban for trolling the 49ers board here but instead had it traded for being banned from the 49ers boards.

I've been marginally better since then. Although it was good fun trolling that fat girl amburger or whatever her name was.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I can happily say I've only been banned twice. Once I was banned on CBS for trolling the 49ers board and made a new account with basically the same name (just put a space between Seahawksfan and 234) never got banned again after that though. The other time I got a week ban for trolling the 49ers board here but instead had it traded for being banned from the 49ers boards.

I've been marginally better since then. Although it was good fun trolling that fat girl amburger or whatever her name was.

I was banned over a hundred times at EsPin. You couldn't help but get banned there. If you tried to talk like we do here, ya got banned. Oh well, I don't miss it or all the trolling.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see someone took his douche pills today. Try going down south into the smaller towns. Just because a person does not speak you version of uppity ass white boy English does not mean anything.

Oh and he said FUCK Y'ALL. I won this bitch.

End of Thread.

Not quite the end of the thread is it:lol:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?"

Can someone translate that Heisman speech into English for me?*

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because your jim Jim's got rustled once again.

Not rustled one bit. You have never seen me rustled. And probably never will because the buttons that make my jimmies rustled cannot be pushed on here.

Having a lot of fun actually. Got to see an E-fight and good gifs. What more can one ask from trollish thread?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you back any college team that's doing well? I can't figure out who you root for...

First, I don't know why you'd lose sleep over it.

Second, you obviously haven't seen me post in this forum.

Third, since it's so important to you, I'll just let you figure it out. :suds: