• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, here it is. Well, at least part of it:

"I trusted in the process with my main man, coach Craig. I still love that man today, he left for Auburn for the job of his dreams. Coach Fisher sat me down and said 'Hey, I coached coach Craig, so I know I'm going to be able to prepare you real' and now that man's like a father figure to me."

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxr6Gmsii8c]Jameis Winston wins the Heisman Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clearly absurd to insinuate that college athletes in Tallahassee, Gainesville or Miami would receive preferential treatment when it comes to criminal charges. You're just trolling and it's uncalled for.

It is absurd , just for the Gators though... Our players get arrested for barking at dogs. GPD hates our players. Tallahassee lets Fsu players get away with r*pe.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, here it is. Well, at least part of it:

found some more of it:

"I trusted in the process when I went against the grain of making the decision with coach Fisher, '11' and 'Meat', deciding whether I was going to play baseball, go to the pros or come to Florida State and play both sports." "I trusted in the process with my main man, coach Craig. I still love that man today, he left for Auburn for the job of his dreams. Coach Fisher sat me down and said 'Hey, I coached coach Craig, so I know I'm going to be able to prepare you real' and now that man's like a father figure to me."

I trusted in the process that evaluating facts and its truth is delivered with positive outcomes, because, after all the things I done been through this past month, I remember when my daddy trusted in the process when he risked his job and was jobless three years ago when I was out there, doing whatever I did to provide for my family, because I knew he couldn't do it. Me and my momma had to pay bills, me and my momma making everything happen. And that man, he kept fighting, but the truth prevailed." "Eventually, I got me a scholarship. I kept my education up. I kept bringing everything home. We ate every single night."

My dad also told me 'Jaboo, good ain't never going to be good enough,' and my beautiful mother was sitting there constantly rooting me on, motivating me even when our relationship wasn't as strong as it is right now and my dad's friend, Chad Babin was telling me 'Leave him alone, he's going to win the Heisman anyway'."

This Heisman isn't just for Jameis Winston. it's for Florida State." "At Florida State, if we're going to do it then, we do it big."

And there ya have it, your 2013 Heisman Trophy Winner.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame him, blame the dumb ass school systems down in the South. If he can't speak proper English by the 3rd grade it's gotta fall on the education system down there. Shit he's a grown man and if he can't speak right, it's a bunch of bullshit. Learn to read, write, and speak. I don't care where the fuck you come from. Learn it fuck face! Your an American.

The schools are fine down here you clown. It sounds racist as hell but the black population in the south doesn't put any emphasis into education at all. The only successful ones are playing sports or pushing drugs on the steeet. It's no stereotype.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it gets deeper and more compelling by the word. Linguist extraordinaire, Jameis Winston the 1st.

:cheer2:

I'd like to criticize him for that garbage, but I have a huge fear of public speaking myself and probably said something similar in my college classes. I gave two speeches in my Public speaking class in college before dropping it. Well, they were suppose to be speeches, I really have no idea what transpired. Complete black out while I was up there. I didn't pass out or anything, but I had no memory of what I said during the speech. I would rather play with rattlesnakes than stand in front of a crowd and deliver a speech. Fuck that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame him, blame the dumb ass school systems down in the South. If he can't speak proper English by the 3rd grade it's gotta fall on the education system down there. Shit he's a grown man and if he can't speak right, it's a bunch of bullshit. Learn to read, write, and speak. I don't care where the fuck you come from. Learn it fuck face! You're an American.

Fixed it for you to Mr. Perfect. I'm sure if I came to Utah I wouldn't find anyone where it was hard to understand what they were saying. And believe me I don't even want an answer! :L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to criticize him for that garbage, but I have a huge fear of public speaking myself and probably said close to something similar in my college classes. I gave two speeches in my Public speaking class in college before dropping it. Well, they were suppose to be speeches, I really have no idea what transpired. Complete black out while I was up there. I didn't pass out or anything, but I had no memory of what I said during the speech. I would rather play with rattlesnakes than stand in front of a crowd and deliver a speech. Fuck that shit.

Lol, I can certainly understand that.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against one the weakest schedules for a title game making team in the bcs era......

And yours was where exactly? You could have been right in that game with an equally bad SOS. All you can do is win your games, but OSU did not.

Here is another nifty fact. Who is the best in the country against the blitz? Mr. Winston, but let me guess a blitz from MSU or Bama is better than ANYONE else right?

Pathetic really. I smell some jelly coming from you. Oh and he had better numbers than your QB with an equally shitty SOS. What say you now?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see someone took his douche pills today. Try going down south into the smaller towns. Just because a person does not speak you version of uppity ass white boy English does not mean anything.

Oh and he said FUCK Y'ALL. I won this bitch.

End of Thread.

What he speaks is not "another version of English". It's the sound of someone with no education who has never learned to speak correctly.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schools are fine down here you clown. It sounds racist as hell but the black population in the south doesn't put any emphasis into education at all. The only successful ones are playing sports or pushing drugs on the steeet. It's no stereotype.

Lol. Public schools down here (1-12) are fucking garbage. Period. The primary reason I ran oft to wisky for a while (one of the best in the union) was so my kids didnt have to be educated to barely above bama standards. Gonna go ahead and say yeah, you are a racist.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to criticize him for that garbage, but I have a huge fear of public speaking myself and probably said something similar in my college classes. I gave two speeches in my Public speaking class in college before dropping it. Well, they were suppose to be speeches, I really have no idea what transpired. Complete black out while I was up there. I didn't pass out or anything, but I had no memory of what I said during the speech. I would rather play with rattlesnakes than stand in front of a crowd and deliver a speech. Fuck that shit.

Public speaking was my profession for 9 years. Teaching Occupational Health and Safety classes from CPR/AED and Advanced Cardiac Life Support for the Healthcare providers to Hazcom and Forklift certification classes. About 40 classes in all. The beast of them all was the OSHA 40 hour certifications.

Standing in front of a class full of adult workers was fine most of the time. But certifying a DR or nurse as is required for them to practice was nerve racking at times. Funny, they take a guy like me, certify them to instruct American Heart Association curriculum to certify Healthcare providers. Strange. The toughest though.... Was certifiying the guy that had been driving a forkilift for 30 years..... Those guys didnt want to hear anything about it because they already knew it all. (no sarcasm)