• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers are weaker when you look at the schedule. Auburn is by far the best team they play this year. Auburn's played 2 or 3 in FSU's class.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate. lol

Haters gonna hate

tumblr_lm0g9rPNxP1qdlkgg.gif

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya without a correction thats my whole pYou fuck are you a bunch of English majors all of a sudden. Either my job at Boeing is getting to me or.........well never mind. Shit I did it on purpose, and you didn't figure it out. You all read that I MISPELLED your from You're (Possesion vs 1st person) holy shit guys I was having fun and you all come up in here acting like your the smartest mother fuckers in here. Get a fucking life and quit trying to be the first mother fucker to correct people and thier grammar. You're all stupid. I'm done spell check please.

You're first sentence needed a question mark and not a period. :dhd:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya without a correction thats my whole point, fuck are you a bunch of English majors all of a sudden. Either my job at Boeing is getting to me or.........well never mind. Shit I did it on purpose, and you didn't figure it out. You all read that I MISPELLED your from You're (Possesion vs 1st person) holy shit guys I was having fun and you all come up in here acting like your the smartest mother fuckers in here. Get a fucking life and quit trying to be the first mother fucker to correct people and thier grammar. You're all stupid. I'm done spell check please.

You misspelled misspell. Just thought I'd let you know that.

:happy:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya without a correction thats my whole point, fuck are you a bunch of English majors all of a sudden. Either my job at Boeing is getting to me or.........well never mind. Shit I did it on purpose, and you didn't figure it out. You all read that I MISPELLED your from You're (Possesion vs 1st person) holy shit guys I was having fun and you all come up in here acting like your the smartest mother fuckers in here. Get a fucking life and quit trying to be the first mother fucker to correct people and thier grammar. You're all stupid. I'm done spell check please.

Nobody would generally give a shit, except you did it while scolding people for their level of education. If you can't see the irony in that, well fuck ya.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another year of just "open the backdoor" and let the next fuckwad walk on in...an awesome award that has caved into nothing more than a "stat track" by ESPN et al...use to mean something, now it's, "I have cleared my investigation and give it to me" crapperz!

Well done NY and your BS members.

Longtime fan, now just a azzclown laughin @ the results and it's newest NOBODIES and HAS BEENZ!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another year of just "open the backdoor" and let the next fuckwad walk on in...an awesome award that has caved into nothing more than a "stat track" by ESPN et al...use to mean something, now it's, "I have cleared my investigation and give it to me" crapperz!

Well done NY and your BS members.

Longtime fan, now just a azzclown laughin @ the results and it's newest NOBODIES and HAS BEENZ!

You sumed up it perfectly. The Heisman has become nothing but an award based on:

Who appears to be the most stat heavy on the winningest team out there according to ESPN.

One of whoever ESPN is current sucking dick for ratings.

Priority being someone who plays in the SEC or east coast school.

It's basically become an award based on American Idol criteria.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sumed up it perfectly. The Heisman has become nothing but an award based on:

Who appears to be the most stat heavy on the winningest team out there according to ESPN.

One of whoever ESPN is current sucking dick for ratings.

Priority being someone who plays in the SEC or east coast school.

It's basically become an award based on American Idol criteria.

PAC12 Network guyz summed it well also RD, they basically said it's about the "Darlings and whose in vogue as far as the top 1-2-3 teams go", Nueihsal had it right on their last show I thought.

GONE are the dayz of actually "pickin a winner" based on merit (career thru school) versus a 1 year wonder.

Don't get me wrong, same shit happens in the Pac when 1 of our schools is the "Darling of the Year" and rated top 3.

Funny how the Heisman winnerz club, goes the way of the media and NOT by actually looking @ a "FULL body of work". You would think those idiotz would have some knowledge or creditability in the area of football, but they lack everything know to man concerning the longevity of the game and what it takes to "fullfill a commitment".

The Heisman has become "Irrelevant" as of now and GL to ALL of those "Under achieving" members it holds.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12 Network guyz summed it well also RD, they basically said it's about the "Darlings and whose in vogue as far as the top 1-2-3 teams go", Nueihsal had it right on their last show I thought.

GONE are the dayz of actually "pickin a winner" based on merit (career thru school) versus a 1 year wonder.

Don't get me wrong, same shit happens in the Pac when 1 of our schools is the "Darling of the Year" and rated top 3.

Funny how the Heisman winnerz club, goes the way of the media and NOT by actually looking @ a "FULL body of work". You would think those idiotz would have some knowledge or creditability in the area of football, but they lack everything know to man concerning the longevity of the game and what it takes to "fullfill a commitment".

The Heisman has become "Irrelevant" as of now and GL to ALL of those "Under achieving" members it holds.

The Heisman is a 1 year award. Not a career achievement. Back in the day freshman did not start. That is why only 2 freshmen have ever won it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weak overall Heisman.

I was checking some of his numbers out, not as good I thought they would be.

Yes looking at the raw numbers, but consider this. He only played 30 snaps in he 4th quarter all year long. Also in 7 games this season he did not play in the 2nd half. And he still put up those numbers. Not as weak as you think.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived all over including NYC and all over the south but I've been in SoCal for 13 years now. There's no going back after spending time in 'Bama. I can't do the accent or the racism anymore. Had my fill a million times over.

Since you don't think there is racism in SoCal, I'm guessing you're not Latino....Left L.A. after 4 years, happy to be back in the South.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you don't think there is racism in SoCal, I'm guessing you're not Latino....Left L.A. after 4 years, happy to be back in the South.

I grew up in L.A. and I can assure you there is racism. It's not as overt as in the south but it exists. And I don't mean just by whites. I grew up around mainly Mexicans and Asians, some blacks and some whites. I remember two Mexicans got into a fight and a bunch of other kids (mostly Mexicans) started chanting, "a fight, a fight, a n***** and a white, if the white don't win then we all jump in." I am not kidding. That was 4th grade and my first experience with racism. Whites were hated by a lot of the different minority groups as well as hating them back. Racism is everywhere.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This just got really dark.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find it terrible he sounded more nervous and emotional. But he kept doing the laugh giggle thing but it sounded like he was trying to hide back tears. IDK.

but the trophy has always been a sham so who gives a shit. I remember when White from OU got it. Remember that? The Trailer park mother of his, long hooker red finger nails her hair done up 80's stripper style, way to much make up on.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes looking at the raw numbers, but consider this. He only played 30 snaps in he 4th quarter all year long. Also in 7 games this season he did not play in the 2nd half. And he still put up those numbers. Not as weak as you think.

Against one the weakest schedules for a title game making team in the bcs era......

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find it terrible he sounded more nervous and emotional. But he kept doing the laugh giggle thing but it sounded like he was trying to hide back tears. IDK.

but the trophy has always been a sham so who gives a shit. I remember when White from OU got it. Remember that? The Trailer park mother of his, long hooker red finger nails her hair done up 80's stripper style, way to much make up on.

Deflect much?