• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are actually about the same statistically, and Flacco plays on a better overall team. I think Tannehill could do about the same on the Ravens. Flacco is an avg to above avg qb, not a top tier. Even tganns fav. website to cite has Flacco out of the top ten.

So you just wanna ignore what Flacco has actually accomplished & compare him to a QB that hasn't seen the playoffs in his career or won more than 8 games in a season? Alrighty then...

I just think Flacco is a better QB than you give him credit for.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
undeniably. not opinion its a fact. Like the stats I posted.

And Brady will make a run at the SB this season, while Flacco will be fighting for a WC with teams like Miami.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VALIDATE ME AND FLACCO! Whaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa

Again Tannehill has been in the league for a shorter period and on a lesser overall team. Only have the regular season to go by thus far, and Tannehill is on equal footing statistically with a weaker team to boot.
Flacco has the same relationship with Brady and Tannehill has with Flacco. He has been in the league less time but look at what he has accomplished.

Tannehill has had better offensive weapons and hasnt done chit.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just wanna ignore what Flacco has actually accomplished & compare him to a QB that hasn't seen the playoffs in his career or won more than 8 games in a season? Alrighty then...

Am I the only one that this seems awkward too?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all. But Flacco has played with a better cast than Tannehill. Flacco has been in the league longer.

So we will have to wait and see in a few years.

But at this point Tannehill has been matching Flacco's reg. season stats with a team that is clearly inferior overall to the Ravens. I think one could make the argument that put Tannehill on the Ravens and he would be just fine.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brady will make a run at the SB this season, while Flacco will be fighting for a WC with teams like Miami.

Maybe so but being 2-2 against Brady at Foxboro and outplaying him in those games makes me believe you wont want to see Flacco in the playoffs. Considering the Patriots are .800 against all other competition in the league at Foxboro and a coin flip against Flaccos Ravens.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco has the same relationship with Brady and Tannehill has with Flacco. He has been in the league less time but look at what he has accomplished.

Tannehill has had better offensive weapons and hasnt done chit.

Right, except for the fact he has matched Flacco on stats with a weaker team.:L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that this seems awkward too?

CRAP! You quoted me before I changed my post! And yeah it's a bit weird to compare a QB that has had regular season & playoff success to a QB that has had neither so far.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so but being 2-2 against Brady at Foxboro and outplaying him in those games makes me believe you wont want to see Flacco in the playoffs. Considering the Patriots are .800 against all other competition in the league at Foxboro and a coin flip against Flaccos Ravens.

You're right, that staunch def and the running game had nothing to do with it, it was all Flacco. :L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. But Flacco has played with a better cast than Tannehill. Flacco has been in the league longer.

But at this point Tannehill has been matching Flacco's reg. season stats with a team that is clearly inferior overall to the Ravens. I think one could make the argument that put Tannehill on the Ravens and he would be just fine.
Better cast??

When Flacco came to the ravens his cast was Heap, Mason, Stallworth..etc.. You know how good they were / So good that two of them when they were released never causght another pass again in the league and retiured soon after. lol

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one could make the argument that put Tannehill on the Ravens and he would be just fine.

Absolutely...if they are a simpleton.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, that staunch def and the running game had nothing to do with it, it was all Flacco. :L

I think you need to look at the Ravens defensive performance in the past 7 years. I think when Flacco made his Super Bowl run we were ranked 17th on defense.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Tannehill couldn't run that offense and win? He statistically out played Flacco in the regular season last year, I think he could manage just fine.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one could make a better case that if they put Tannehill on the Patriots he could perform as well as Brady/ Cassell?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one could make a better case that if they put Tannehill on the Patriots he could perform as well as Brady/ Cassell?

Doubtfull since Brady is the GOAT. But I'm sure he would put up 11 wins, something the Ravens look like they won't achieve this season based on what we know thus far.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Tannehill couldn't run that offense and win? He statistically out played Flacco in the regular season last year, I think he could manage just fine.
I think Tanny could run NE offense as well. There is not point to this. it all opinion.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtfull since Brady is the GOAT. But I'm sure he would put up 11 wins, something the Ravens look like they won't achieve this season based on what we know thus far.
Montana = GOAT Brady is good but not the GOAT.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I provided all the data from 2009 for Flacco and Brady in the playoffs.

Its not a jab at Brady but he has performed equal or Flacco a little better then Brady since then in playoffs. Thats all Im saying. Brady is not the GOAT Montana is.

I hear ya and I know you didnt. I always had Montana as the Goat but with 4 Lombardi's/6 SB's and double the CCG's and Joe has more 1 and dones plus Brady's No#s are much better than Cool Joe's either way #1 or #2 is cool imo

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's just agree to disagree. I'm not gonna say one QB could do this or that. It's pointless speculation. That would be like saying that Tannehill was better prepared for the NFL playing @ aTm compared to Flacco @ Delaware.