• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was it makes you look a bit biased posting an article about the Pats outta the Boston Herald & not a different source. They cover the Pats don't they?

It's not out of the Boston Herald.

So only sources outside of New England can write a credible report. Got it!:thumb:

Kerry has a very solid rep. for being fair in his reporting on the Cold Hard Football Facts website.

Why don't you try looking through it and tell us what part he got wrong. It's really not even an opinion piece, it's a list of statistics.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty amazing to think he is only a couple of plays away from having 6 SBs.

First of all..."he"??? In all seriousness...are you truly a Patriots' fan or are you simply a Brady fan?

Secondly...the Patriots (not just Brady) have won 4 Super Bowls by a total combined 13 points and you somehow skew things into how close they were to winning 6??? That's all fine and dandy, but let's also talk about how close they were to winning none of them. In actuality, the law of averages says they should probably be 3-3, so let's shelve the 6-0 talk for now...shall we?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not out of the Boston Herald.

So only sources outside of New England can write a credible report. Got it!:thumb:

Kerry has a very solid rep. for being fair in his reporting on the Cold Hard Football Facts website.

Why don't you try looking through it and tell us what part he got wrong. It's really not even an opinion piece, it's a list of statistics.

Look I'm not turning this into a Tom Brady thing...you are! So just stop. My original comments were about me disagreeing w/ you when you said that Flacco is Tannehill. Nothing more than that. Correct me if I'm wrong...Tom Brady has nothing to do w/ Flacco or Tannehill right? So go post stuff & try to argue w/ someone else about Brady's greatness, which only you seem to think still needs validation in some strange way.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I'm not turning this into a Tom Brady thing...you are! So just stop. My original comments were about me disagreeing w/ you when you said that Flacco is Tannehill. Nothing more than that. Correct me if I'm wrong...Tom Brady has nothing to do w/ Flacco or Tannehill right? So go post stuff & try to argue w/ someone else about Brady's greatness, which only you seem to think still needs validation in some strange way.

The funny thing is using his Flacco/Tannehill logic...Peyton is a far superior QB to Brady.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is using his Flacco/Tannehill logic...Peyton is a far superior QB to Brady.

There's something wrong w/ some you Pats fans. Now Peyton is gonna get dragged into this? I guess it's only a matter of time before Eli's name is brought up next since he beat your Pats twice in the SB. This place is turning into a zoo...have fun everyone!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really Money Brady's no#s are better in general, just not yards and Td's because he has played 48 more games than Tom.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really Money Brady's no#s are better in general, just not yards and Td's because he has played 48 more games than Tom.

That's subjective. According to this (QBR), Manning has 4 of the top 10 all-time seasons and 7 of the top 20. Brady has 1 of the top 10 and 4 of the top 20.

NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN

Bear in mind...this isn't my argument. In fact, nothing bothers me more than just looking at stats (no matter how they are presented).

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're just kidding saying Flacco is Tannehill. Through 3 years for RT: 23-25 & zero playoff appearances. JF (through 3 years): 32-16 & 3-2 in the playoffs. 72-40 regular season + 10-5 in the playoffs & a SB win/MVP award. Also Flacco is (I believe) the only QB in NFL history to win a playoff game each of his 1st five seasons.

exactly

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would have us believe Flacco is better than Marino?:L

I wouldnt want Marino in the playoffs I think hes a Peyton Manning.

I like our guy in the playoffs his record speaks for itself.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all..."he"??? In all seriousness...are you truly a Patriots' fan or are you simply a Brady fan?

Secondly...the Patriots (not just Brady) have won 4 Super Bowls by a total combined 13 points and you somehow skew things into how close they were to winning 6??? That's all fine and dandy, but let's also talk about how close they were to winning none of them. In actuality, the law of averages says they should probably be 3-3, so let's shelve the 6-0 talk for now...shall we?

Yes he. The list of players on the to appear in all 6 of those SB's is rather short don't you think?

And you missed the point completely. Is there something in the water in MD?

He could have ended up 0-6 as well, however the likleyhood of that is substantially lower than he ending up 6-0.

I never suggested the outcomes could have been other combinations, I simply was pointing out that it's pretty amazing how close it was.

And as for the 13, you should probably check into that a bit close, it doesn't tell the story completely.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I assume you will be telling tgann and money the same thing right?

When did you become the king of these boards and get to start dictating?:crazy:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's subjective. According to this (QBR), Manning has 4 of the top 10 all-time seasons and 7 of the top 20. Brady has 1 of the top 10 and 4 of the top 20.

NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN

Bear in mind...this isn't my argument. In fact, nothing bothers me more than just looking at stats (no matter how they are presented).

I hear ya and as Belichick said stats are for losers. Tanne is ok , he didn't show me much in his short stint at A&M and avg so far in pros. How guys do in clutch situations defines them, Flacco has stepped up and gives Pats some fits

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya and as Belichick said stats are for losers. Tanne is ok , he didn't show me much in his short stint at A&M and avg so far in pros. How guys do in clutch situations defines them, Flacco has stepped up and gives Pats some fits

lol, he said it, but his whole belief system for football is based on it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for the 13, you should probably check into that a bit close, it doesn't tell the story completely.

I think you'll agree the Rams probably should have won Super Bowl 36, so there's your 3-3 right there.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. You really should work on that reading comprehension issue you seem to have.

I suggested, based on reg season statistics that Tannehill thus far looks to be a lot like Flacco. He has been in the league a shorter period of time, and has been on a weak team. As time goes on we will see how good he really is.

The broader point is that Flacco is a very good serviceable QB in the NFL, but avg to above avg. Even your fav. website to cite has him outside of the top ten of those playing.

You insult me all the time for lack of football IQ.

Yet you are the only one in the world that will even compare a QB that has yet to produce a winning season or playoff win to a QB in Flacco that is the best road warrior in history in just his 7 seasons has won a Super Bowl MVP, won at least one game in those playoffs,and has made the playoffs in all but 1 season.

its hard to follow.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you'll agree the Rams probably should have won Super Bowl 36, so there's your 3-3 right there.

Why would I think that? Did I miss something and Brady didn't march them down the field to put them in winning position?