• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant you talk about the information provided?

I did. If Flacco would actually play like a superstar in the reg season, which shouldn't be that hard since he is a dink and dunk qb, he would have less of a likelyhood of being on the road in the post season.

Tannehill has better reg. season stats than he does.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets stop living in past Tgann I will put up an AV bet with you. Whover's team makes it further in playoffs, the loser has to wear the winners QB for 3 mos. And you have up to a 4 game handicap with suspension on Brady. You down?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should start doing it in the regular season instead of just being avg to above avg so he doesn't have to go on the road. :noidea:

So given the numbers I gave you are you really saying Brady is just above average in the playoffs?

:noidea:

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So given the numbers I gave you are you really saying Brady is just above average in the playoffs?

Nope I'm saying he is head and shoulders better overall than Flacco, and as I see it he is currently the GOAT. Flacco will have to struggle to make the Hall of Fame.

Flacco is Tannehill, with a few more years, and a better supporting cast. We'll have to wait and see how Tannehill is in the post season to give it a full eval.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually they are pretty good. Plus most wins, most AFCG, most SB appearances and one of highest winning Pct in post-season of all time, and highest in regular season and 2nd best td/int ratio after Rodgers, no shabby. Set 2 more records this post season

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they are pretty good. Plus most wins, most AFCG, most SB appearances and one of highest winning Pct in post-season of all time, and highest in regular season and 2nd best td/int ratio after Rodgers, no shabby. Set 2 more records this post season

Let Cold Hard Football Facts take it from here,

Tom Brady is now the greatest quarterback in NFL history. Prepare your fragile little eggshell mind for a tsunami of Cold, Hard Football Facts that will overwhelm the opposition and prove the obvious.

Water is wet. Snow is cold. Brady is the greatest.

If you're an ESPN analyst like Tim Hasselbeck, clinging to a palm tree of opinion and trying to resist the overwhelming ocean of facts, you must at least admit that the New England Patriots quarterback is, indisputably, the most accomplished quarterback in history.

There Goes Tom Brady, the Best Who Ever Lived

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I provided all the data from 2009 for Flacco and Brady in the playoffs.

Its not a jab at Brady but he has performed equal or Flacco a little better then Brady since then in playoffs. Thats all Im saying. Brady is not the GOAT Montana is.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco is Tannehill, with a few more years, and a better supporting cast. We'll have to wait and see how Tannehill is in the post season to give it a full eval.

You have absolutely no business questioning other people's football IQ/knowledge.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I'm saying he is head and shoulders better overall than Flacco, and as I see it he is currently the GOAT. Flacco will have to struggle to make the Hall of Fame.

So now ur insulting Flacco saying he is Tannehill? Remind me how many playoff wins Tannehill has? Super Bowl wins? road wins in playoffs?

So your saying Matt Ryan or ROmo are as good as Brady bc they are great regular season QB's? that what your saying?

Do you understand that this makes you seem like u dont know what your talking about?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I provided all the data from 2009 for Flacco and Brady in the playoffs.

Its not a jab at Brady but he has performed equal or Flacco a little better then Brady since then in playoffs. Thats all Im saying. Brady is not the GOAT Montana is.

SOMEONE PLEASE VALIDATE FLACCO!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY WON'T ANYONE VALIDATE HIM??? WHYYYYYYY?

tumblr_m4zbumjmrY1roug8w.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now ur insulting Flacco saying he is Tannehill? Remind me how many playoff wins Tannehill has? Super Bowl wins? road wins in playoffs?

So your saying Matt Ryan or ROmo are as good as Brady bc they are great regular season QB's? that what your saying?

Do you understand that this makes you seem like u dont know what your talking about?

Andy you immediately demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension yet again.:L

Read what I wrote, then read what you wrote and see if you can find the flaw/s in your post.:thumb:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you're just kidding saying Flacco is Tannehill. Through 3 years for RT: 23-25 & zero playoff appearances. JF (through 3 years): 32-16 & 3-2 in the playoffs. 72-40 regular season + 10-5 in the playoffs & a SB win/MVP award. Also Flacco is (I believe) the only QB in NFL history to win a playoff game each of his 1st five seasons.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're just kidding saying Flacco is Tannehill. Through 3 years for RT: 23-25 & zero playoff appearances. JF (through 3 years): 32-16 & 3-2 in the playoffs. 72-40 regular season + 10-5 in the playoffs & a SB win/MVP. Also Flacco is (I believe) the only QB in NFL history to win a playoff game each of his 1st five seasons.

They are actually about the same statistically, and Flacco plays on a better overall team. I think Tannehill could do about the same on the Ravens. Flacco is an avg to above avg qb, not a top tier. Even tganns fav. website to cite has Flacco out of the top ten.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOMEONE PLEASE VALIDATE FLACCO!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY WON'T ANYONE VALIDATE HIM??? WHYYYYYYY?

tumblr_m4zbumjmrY1roug8w.gif

I'm fine with you just not posting stupid shit. Sonny seems to have a pretty good grasp on things.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with you just not posting stupid shit. Sonny seems to have a pretty good grasp on things.

Right because tgann doesn't spend most of his time seeking validation through Flacco.:thumb:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....

Joe Flacco Playoffs and Super Bowls since 2009

11 playoff games
7 playoff wins
4 playoff losses
1 Super Bowl win
9 of those playoff games were on the road.
Flacco is 5-4 on road playoff games since 2009

*******************************************************************************************
Tom Brady playoffs and Super Bowls since 2009

10 playoff games
6 playoff wins
4 playoff losses
1 Super Bowl win
1 Super Bowl loss
1 road playoff game.
0-1 in road playoff games

*******************************************************************************************
Ryan Tannehill

ZERO

Since 2009 in the playoffs

Flacco>Brady>Tannehill

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right because tgann doesn't spend most of his time seeking validation through Flacco.:thumb:
I gave you stats...wins/losses in the playoffs..Im not making it up its from the NFL,

Its how QBs are judged as either great regular season QB's such as ROmo and RYan or great playoff QBs such as Flacco and Brady.

I choose to have a great playoff QB and cant imagine why someone would want the former.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....

Joe Flacco Playoffs and Super Bowls since 2009

11 playoff games
7 playoff wins
4 playoff losses
1 Super Bowl win
9 of those playoff games were on the road.
Flacco is 5-4 in road playoff games since 2009

Tom Brady playoffs and Super Bowls since 2009

10 playoff games
6 playoff wins
4 playoff losses
1 Super Bowl win
1 Super Bowl loss
1 road playoff game.
0-1 in road playoff games

Ryan Tannehill

ZERO

Since 2009 in the playoffs

Flacco>Brady>Tannehill

VALIDATE ME AND FLACCO! Whaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa

Again Tannehill has been in the league for a shorter period and on a lesser overall team. Only have the regular season to go by thus far, and Tannehill is on equal footing statistically with a weaker team to boot.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB's, and Brady is the current champ with a chance to repeat, something Flacco is not.
undeniably. not opinion its a fact. Like the stats I posted.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you stats...wins/losses in the playoffs..Im not making it up its from the NFL,

Its how QBs are judged as either great regular season QB's such as ROmo and RYan or great playoff QBs such as Flacco and Brady.

I choose to have a great playoff QB and cant imagine why someone would want the former.

So you would have us believe Flacco is better than Marino?:L