• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills to beat Pats

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked his points. I'm not sure if he really believes in his predicted outcome but I thought it was well written.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anything is possible, i would have added the NE offensive and defensive lines are not that good either.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bills week 1 is basically a bye for us.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what part didn't you like? Tom has been running for his life this preseason, and well we all know the defense isn't that good.

u mean against detriot who was playing their sb and the pats werent even trying? our oline is one of the best in the league, solder is a top left tackle, vollmer is the best right tackle in the league, mankins is the best left guard in the league, wendell and cannon are fine at center and guard. detriot game was a fluke.

defense is top 5 in the league.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh when people say are OL is terrible. It is same line as last yr and was one of the best in the game. I love how people take a look at one game, Det, and say he was running for his life. He played 1 series in the 1st game. 1quater in the 2nd, a half vs the Preseason SB Champs, and then sat the last game....it is funny!!

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was our Ravens friend I would be worried about the butt whipping they will take this Thursday although I will admit I am actually rooting for the ravens in that game but...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the formula that led to Brady throwing four key interceptions against the Bills in Buffalo's last win in the series in 2011. If Brady turns in a similar performance, it should be smooth sailing for the Bills in Week 1.

So if Brady tosses four INTs, the Bills sail? Man, that guy's out on a limb huh? Of course the Bills might win but that's a whole pile of conjecture. :lame:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do know the Bills secondary right now is worse than ours? No Byrd, no Gillmore. Brady should have a great day.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh when people say are OL is terrible. It is same line as last yr and was one of the best in the game. I love how people take a look at one game, Det, and say he was running for his life. He played 1 series in the 1st game. 1quater in the 2nd, a half vs the Preseason SB Champs, and then sat the last game....it is funny!!

things change man, it's just like people (some Pats fans) are saying Flacco will have a bad year because of what they are seeing in preseason. I haven't been impressed with them this preseason.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manuel should be a decent Qb but until he gets some NFL experience I think the Bills staff will use high percentage throws to lower the burden of cycling through his reads. I expect to see timing routes and dump offs early but he could have a good game with more variety if the Pats don't get pressure on him. He can run and has a good arm from what I've seen but no one should be thinking he'll put more points on the board than Brady.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bills fan I disagree..... It is a brand new team new coach system and QB that runs a Vanilla offense all preseason that is why it can take some time to get it going in the regular season.

The defense is not as good as the Jets defense. The LB are either mediocre or young or bad. the secondary cant cover the two good players we have in the secondary are injured and wont be playing. So since we probably wont be able to get a pass rush even with rookie WR he will have enough time to burn the terrible DBs we have.

I dont think it will be a total blow out but it will probably be in the 35-21 range score wise.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things change man, it's just like people (some Pats fans) are saying Flacco will have a bad year because of what they are seeing in preseason. I haven't been impressed with them this preseason.

I do not go by preseason. Flacco will be the same he has been sense he started. The OL has been fine except for that one game vs Det. They were not prepared for that, that wont happen in the reg season.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What hurts flacco isn't preseason. It's losing his two most reliable weapons.