• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #17 NE Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Sunday January 8, 2023 TBA (NFL to announce final week revised schedule 1/2/23)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I posted on the general board after hearing Bill's presser

He basically blamed the season on Mac and Kraft not spending enough. " He could be a starter in this league" what is he a prospect?? He drafted him in the first round and has been your starter for the last 2 seasons. POS knows it was his 2 jerkoff friends of Patricia and Judge that ruined the kid. Mac came from a great coached team in Bama where he wins a Nat'll championship team and throws for like 50 tds and comes here, ok last season with Josh but then the clown show comes to town. As far as Kraft not spending any money, last season he spent 170 mill in FA because the shitty GM can't draft. He grabs 2 TEs Smith and Hunter and WR Agholar and for the 100+ mill, they do jackshit, He pissed away Bob's money along with his 20 mill salary, I hope he gets blown out, weak ass excuse maker

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He basically blamed the season on Mac and Kraft not spending enough. " He could be a starter in this league" what is he a prospect?? He drafted him in the first round and has been your starter for the last 2 seasons. POS knows it was his 2 jerkoff friends of Patricia and Judge that ruined the kid. Mac came from a great coached team in Bama where he wins a Nat'll championship team and throws for like 50 tds and comes here, ok last season with Josh but then the clown show comes to town. As far as Kraft not spending any money, last season he spent 170 mill in FA because the shitty GM can't draft. He grabs 2 TEs Smith and Hunter and WR Agholar and for the 100+ mill, they do jackshit, He pissed away Bob's money along with his 20 mill salary, I hope he gets blown out, weak ass excuse maker
Didn't see his presser.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see his presser.
I heard it driving on WEEI and that was basically Verbatim " I think that Mac can be a starter in the NFL" " We need to get more out of our QB situation and that didn't happen" How bout I fucked up bringing Patricia and Judge back and I wasted a lot of money in FA on shit picks. W/o looking it up, I wonder how many TDs Henry, Jonnu and Agholar scored, or how many points they did cost with say Nelson's drops?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that… they him loose for once, gave him rope, and some will think he hung himself. Not so dramatic, think they could have mixed in the run at the end instead of relying on Mac heroics, if there is such a thing.

Too many plays that put game out of reach. Would not pin this loss on Mac.
It was desperation time.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the play and see how it played out you'll see Mac released the ball, Agholor got block from reaching the spot, then didn't fight to get to the spot. He pretty much allowed the int to happen. Maybe Mac shouldn't have thrown it but it wasn't entirely on him.
Mac should not have thrown it to Agholor in an important game.
Agholor should not come back - even for vet minimum!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell us how you really feel.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard it driving on WEEI and that was basically Verbatim " I think that Mac can be a starter in the NFL" " We need to get more out of our QB situation and that didn't happen" How bout I fucked up bringing Patricia and Judge back and I wasted a lot of money in FA on shit picks. W/o looking it up, I wonder how many TDs Henry, Jonnu and Agholar scored, or how many points they did cost with say Nelson's drops?
Belichick:
“Whatever we did in the past in any area — whether it’s play-calls, coaches, players, whatever — at that time was what we thought was best,” he said. “We looked at our options and thought we picked the best one. Some worked out, some didn’t. Some were good decisions, some were in retrospect maybe not good decisions."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick:
“Whatever we did in the past in any area — whether it’s play-calls, coaches, players, whatever — at that time was what we thought was best,” he said. “We looked at our options and thought we picked the best one. Some worked out, some didn’t. Some were good decisions, some were in retrospect maybe not good decisions."
One day you will come out of the fog and see the light. 7 out of 10 seasons w/o TB12 are losing seasons for him with only 1 playoff win. I guess I have been spoiled for 20 years after 30 bad years to see our team to go back to being under .500 and missing playoffs. The party is over, turn off the lights

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now due to the internet...

“Our record is right around .500, which is kind of been what it’s been all year. With that, some good things and some not-so-good things. So, nobody’s satisfied with that. That’s not our goal. And we need to try to improve on that. Need to improve on it. So, that’s all of us. Accountability everywhere, starting with me, coaching staff, players, each unit."

Sounds to me like he says it starts with him first.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now due to the internet...

“Our record is right around .500, which is kind of been what it’s been all year. With that, some good things and some not-so-good things. So, nobody’s satisfied with that. That’s not our goal. And we need to try to improve on that. Need to improve on it. So, that’s all of us. Accountability everywhere, starting with me, coaching staff, players, each unit."

Sounds to me like he says it starts with him first.
Sure but listen to his presser. He is the God/GM and coach there making 20 mill a season, where else would it start? He will beat Shula's record in next few seasons while missing playoffs and we could build him a statue for pigeons and drunks after games to piss on

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but listen to his presser. He is the God/GM and coach there making 20 mill a season, where else would it start? He will beat Shula's record in next few seasons while missing playoffs and we could build him a statue for pigeons and drunks after games to piss on
Or he wins and leaves a capable team for the next HC and GM to squander or succeed with.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day you will come out of the fog and see the light. 7 out of 10 seasons w/o TB12 are losing seasons for him with only 1 playoff win. I guess I have been spoiled for 20 years after 30 bad years to see our team to go back to being under .500 and missing playoffs. The party is over, turn off the lights

The great TB12 finished the season with the exact same record as the really really shitty Patriots.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great TB12 finished the season with the exact same record as the really really shitty Patriots.
guy is 140 in QB age so you can't be serious . I didn't say the Patriots was shitty just our GM and avg coach who again has 7 losing seasons and 1 playoff win in 10 Years. Brady won what 3 playoff games in 2020 inc SB , 30 sec away from possible going to another SB ( lost to SB champ Rams) last season. Yeah he kinda stunk it up with the worst rushing game in the NFL but still threw for 2x as many TD's Keep reaching for straws but I do love the ass on the chick in your AV, so gonna give you a pass :suds: And if yesterday's game meant anything he would have played all game and prob won, they were not behind when he left the game. Yesterday's game meant do or die for NE and they died

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guy is 140 in QB age so you can't be serious . I didn't say the Patriots was shitty just our GM and avg coach who again has 7 losing seasons and 1 playoff win in 10 Years. Brady won what 3 playoff games in 2020 inc SB , 30 sec away from possible going to another SB ( lost to SB champ Rams) last season. Yeah he kinda stunk it up with the worst rushing game in the NFL but still threw for 2x as many TD's Keep reaching for straws but I do love the ass on the chick in your AV, so gonna give you a pass :suds: And if yesterday's game meant anything he would have played all game and prob won, they were not behind when he left the game. Yesterday's game meant do or die for NE and they died

Just my opinion that cannot be backed up by anything but if this years Pats were coached by anybody other than BB we'd likely being picking first in the upcoming draft. We've been depleted of coaching talent and maybe Bill just hasn't been able to restock the coaching yet.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion that cannot be backed up by anything but if this years Pats were coached by anybody other than BB we'd likely being picking first in the upcoming draft. We've been depleted of coaching talent and maybe Bill just hasn't been able to restock the coaching yet.
youre wasting your time sonny thinks it was all Brady winning those 6 SB the top 10 Ds had nothing to do with it:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate that and I feel that if we had 6 other coaches Reid, Tomlin, Vrabel ( ton of injuries to team inc QB) Daboll , Pederson and Campbell we would be in the playoffs, all worse rosters. Maybe even McDaniels in Miami. I am leaving out guys like Siriani, McCarthy etc because their team are stacked. We used to be the least penalized team and we lost games because of boneheaded plays. I remember one game Mac throws a TD, and nullified because BB called a TO, he throws a td on next play and nullified because of holding. Dumb OC;s cant get their plays in on time and may delay of games. BB started out his career as being a ST coach and what happened yesterday? And yes I know Reid's team is stacked but I have seen him win with McNabb, Vick, Smith and Mahomes, prob missing a few. BB has never won w/o any other QB than Brady. Kosar, Testerverde, and Bledsoe who took NE to the SB and BB went 5-13 with him. Kosar used to take the Browns to playoff quite a few times

Last edited:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate that and I feel that if we had 6 other coaches Reid, Tomlin, Vrabel ( ton of injuries to team inc QB) Daboll , Pederson and Campbell we would be in the playoffs, all worse rosters. Maybe even McDaniels in Miami. I am leaving out guys like Siriani, McCarthy etc because their team are stacked. We used to be the least penalized team and we lost games because of boneheaded plays. I remember one game Mac throws a TD, and nullified because BB called a TO, he throws a td on next play and nullified because of holding. Dumb OC;s cant get their plays in on time and may delay of games. BB started out his career as being a ST coach and what happened yesterday? And yes I know Reid's team is stacked but I have seen him win with McNabb, Vick, Smith and Mahomes, prob missing a few. BB has never won w/o any other QB than Brady. Kosar, Testerverde, and Bledsoe who took NE to the SB and BB went 5-13 with him. Kosar used to take the Browns to playoff quite a few times

Andy Reid has one Super Bowl ring as a HC with a QB that could go down as one of the all time greats. One. BB would've won several with Mahomes already.

Don't get me wrong, Andy is fantastic, but one SB is not even close to BB's accomplishments.

I'm still willing to give BB a few more seasons to right the ship by righting the coaching staff before I even consider turning on him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid has one Super Bowl ring as a HC with a QB that could go down as one of the all time greats. One. BB would've won several with Mahomes already.

Don't get me wrong, Andy is fantastic, but one SB is not even close to BB's accomplishments.

I'm still willing to give BB a few more seasons to right the ship by righting the coaching staff before I even consider turning on him.
You keep forgetting that BB ( Phil Jackson) had Brady ( Michael Jordan) Pats did not beat one playoff team with the exception of Miami because Tua was out ( 4-0 vs Pats) and they barely squeaked in by beating Jets, not one thing to put your hat on. My point is Reid can win with any QB, BB failed with proven guys like Kosar and Bledsoe that too their teams to playoffs or SB. guy is .477 w/o Brady and only 1 playoff win in 10 seasons, doesn't sound great to me just good ( avg)

I'm not Kraft so I am forced to watch the mediocrity.

Last edited: