• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #17 NE Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Sunday January 8, 2023 TBA (NFL to announce final week revised schedule 1/2/23)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from a NE Patriots' Offensive Lineman after Sunday's loss.

"If we had the same blocking schemes as we did last year, we would not have given up half of the sacks we did this year."

Matt Patricia is the Offensive Line Coach.

Makes one wonder how far from Dante's blocking schemes that Patricia went?

Was it the blocking schemes or the blockers???
Weren't there people here screaming. Well he was a D Coord so he should be able to coach the O Line based on knowing D. I sure remember a lot of that banter in the preseason

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't there people here screaming. Well he was a D Coord so he should be able to coach the O Line based on knowing D. I sure remember a lot of that banter in the preseason

I'll admit to being one of those people. I still think he could end up being good but I'd rather not wait around to find out. We need change.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all, me included, bitched about Mac's tantrums on the field and sideline.

After seeing how badly the offense staff was during the ""ENTIRE"" season, I don't condone the behavior, but I see all of the things that set him off. The biggest problem is that Judge has never coached a QB. Mac needed both help and guidance and it just wasn't there.

Matt Cassell is hanging around Boston, doing part time gigs on all of the locals. Give him a call, he at least speaks QB language.
The Head coach for the Colts was dumped this year. He's an ex QB. Rick, Rich Reich...something...
Cardinals ent their HC packing, he has a bit of QB in him as well. Kline, Kliewer Klingler I don't know...

Just kidding. No, not kidding. But I agree. Bring Cassell in too.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you watching the game? Anyone who witnessed the game seems to have a universal opinion - the players could not resume. They were in a funeral state of mind.

They resume games when guys leave as almost quads. And they did get his heart going again before he left the field.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen happier people at wakes and funerals. Guy has the personality of a guy with a few days to live and thinks being a Communist leader works into today's age is fooling himself. Then his red staff go elsewhere and try the same bs and it fails. He had TB as a whipping boy for 20 years that was grateful for getting a shot and had that huge chip, and TB had the rest of team fall into place. Guys like Revis and many more would say " WTF he talks and treats TB like that and Tom takes it, guess we will too plus you are winning, so easier
That clacking noise, like a loud tch, when he is talking is aggravating. Does he participate or pay attention in media training sessions? Asking for a friend …

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That clacking noise, like a loud tch, when he is talking is aggravating. Does he participate or pay attention in media training sessions? Asking for a friend …
I'd rather be attacked by 100 male pygmies than to have to listen to him talk. Or if he was my cellie and we were separated so I couldn't kill him, say like in the SHU, I'd ask for the Green Mile

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather be attacked by 100 male pygmies than to have to listen to him talk. Or if he was my cellie and we were separated so I couldn't kill him, say like in the SHU, I'd ask for the Green Mile
Dunno about that Sonny, overcoming 100 pygmies sounds like a lot of torture. Do agree BB press meetings are very dull, could be close.

Last edited:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you watching the game?

Of course I was watching the game. That’s what I do.

I was also watching the soccer game last year between Denmark and Finland when a Dane had a clanger and just dropped.

Everybody stood around for a bit then sprang into action. CPR, mouth to mouth, you name it. They even had the defibrillator paddles in action.

And after they wheeled him off the field in an ambulance, the game paused for 1/2 hour or so and resumed.

The guy didn't die and played in this years World Cup.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I was watching the game. That’s what I do.

I was also watching the soccer game last year between Denmark and Finland when a Dane had a clanger and just dropped.

Everybody stood around for a bit then sprang into action. CPR, mouth to mouth, you name it. They even had the defibrillator paddles in action.

And after they wheeled him off the field in an ambulance, the game paused for 1/2 hour or so and resumed.

The guy didn't die and played in this years World Cup.
I'm with you. Can we just move on now? It was sickening listening to each media talking head trying to be more contrite than the other.

I'm not being callous. I was one of the first posters to talk about how traumatic it is seeing someone being given CPR and shocked. Especially a team mate or loved one.

There have been multiple hockey players over the years who have almost died. I remember a goalie getting his cartoid artery sliced by a skate. This was about 1990 and I can't recall his name. Another foriegn player in the NHL went into cardiac arrest, was revived on the bench. The games went on, however the dude with the bad ticker never played again.
I'm pretty sure there was a player who had a similar event as Damar when he was hit in the chest with a slap shot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you. Can we just move on now? It was sickening listening to each media talking head trying to be more contrite than the other.

I'm not being callous. I was one of the first posters to talk about how traumatic it is seeing someone being given CPR and shocked. Especially a team mate or loved one.

There have been multiple hockey players over the years who have almost died. I remember a goalie getting his cartoid artery sliced by a skate. This was about 1990 and I can't recall his name. Another foriegn player in the NHL went into cardiac arrest, was revived on the bench. The games went on, however the dude with the bad ticker never played again.
I'm pretty sure there was a player who had a similar event as Damar when he was hit in the chest with a slap shot.
Actually it was a player for the Canadiens that was hit in the throat and almost died.