• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What happens to the Bills vs. Bengals game?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals (and their coach) role here is very important. If they would have played that game, there is no way Buffalo recovers and plays up to their level. While it would impact Bengal players, it wouldn't have been anything like the impact on Bills players.

It's not magnanimous to acknowledge good behavior when you see it - The Bengals coaches and players did the right thing in a difficult moment. The league changed a rule that explicitly helped one team on that field on Monday and hurt the other.
both teams did the right thing that night...they had a front row seat.

I'm not sure Cincy had much of a choice if Buffalo said we aren't playing. Think Buffalo comes out ahead in the court of public opinion either way

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both teams did the right thing that night...they had a front row seat.

I'm not sure Cincy had much of a choice if Buffalo said we aren't playing. Think Buffalo comes out ahead in the court of public opinion either way
Either way cinci was screwed royally. I would have given the teams two options play either Wednesday or week 19. If not forfeit or move on. None of this last minute made up BS.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Buffalo comes out ahead in the court of public opinion either way
Why is that? If Cincy makes it to SB it would be their 4th appearance, like the Bills. Both team deserve a shot to win it all, IMO.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s also forgetting that Sirianni doesn’t play anybody in the preseason and yet in the past two years they came out and executed in Week 1 despite not getting the work. For me, that translates well to the Eagles being ready to play game 1 despite the rest and any rust that presents.
He seems to forget a lot of things when proven wrong.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty funny. To read his posts, the Eagles have a combination of the Rams Greatest Show on Turf offense and the 85 Bears defense but he's shitting himself over the prospect of playing the Seahawks lol
He is a fraud fan so no surprise he talks up a big game but has excuses ready on cue if things go poorly.