• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arians is over-confident

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the difference between confidence and overconfidence is the difference between "can" and "will". Cards fans can speak to this better than I can, but I get the impression based on his numbers that Palmer was not asked to go out and try to win games by himself too often and if that's the case, Stanton won't be asked to win games by himself too often either. With a good running game and a decent defense that forces a lot of turnovers, they shouldn't need Stanton to do much except avoid turning the ball over himself to continue winning.

They are a good team overall no doubt... There not so great at running the football though so there offense is gonna have to rely on him to air it out at times... We'll see how that pans out in the long run...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a good team overall no doubt... There not so great at running the football though so there offense is gonna have to rely on him to air it out at times... We'll see how that pans out in the long run...

You're right. I don't know what I was looking at. Still... their defense is good and they do force a lot of turnovers without committing many themselves, so as long as Stanton can keep the trend of not turning the ball over going, there shouldn't be a huge difference between him and Palmer.