• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else worried about the Rams D?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like your take on games, so I would like you to expand on the situational factors.

The big one is the seahawks coming off the home loss. Now they get a chance to turn things around with potentially their first division win.

Also the Rams coming off a short week from a big game with another division opponent.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high?

I will admit that the Seattle Dallas game was weird. Dallas punished the Seahawks physically and usually it's the other way around. That was the key to the Rams wins last year. But our Oline is just baaaad.

I would say the Seahawks are due for a bounce back game. Chris long is out and the Rams can't buy a good call from the refs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high?

I will admit that the Seattle Dallas game was weird. Dallas punished the Seahawks physically and usually it's the other way around. That was the key to the Rams wins last year. But our Oline is just baaaad.

I would say the Seahawks are due for a bounce back game. Chris long is out and the Rams can't buy a good call from the refs.

Welcome SJ176, I've always like hearing your take while lurking on the Rams board. By the way, who are you saying is high?

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the game will be one of those grinders with Wilson having to run a lot for us to win. After last week, this could be anybodys game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the game will be one of those grinders with Wilson having to run a lot for us to win. After last week, this could be anybodys game.

What happened last week is why I like the Hawks this week. I dont expect two shit performances in a row, outside of a few really bad teams it doesn't work like that. Same with dominant performances, outside of a few great teams nobody really dominates in b2b weeks. NFL is all about ebs and flows, and this week should be a good one for the Hawks IMO.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened last week is why I like the Hawks this week. I dont expect two shit performances in a row, outside of a few really bad teams it doesn't work like that. Same with dominant performances, outside of a few great teams nobody really dominates in b2b weeks. NFL is all about ebs and flows, and this week should be a good one for the Hawks IMO.

I hope your right. I'm just a little concerned with this team right now. They played lousy last week. Was it Seattle that played bad or Dallas being that good? Personally, I don't think Dallas is that good. Seattle has some issues right now and it seems to be on both sides of the ball. Hope they right the ship.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your right. I'm just a little concerned with this team right now. They played lousy last week. Was it Seattle that played bad or Dallas being that good? Personally, I don't think Dallas is that good. Seattle has some issues right now and it seems to be on both sides of the ball. Hope they right the ship.

I feel we were out coached but to be honest (and not to make excuses) if you go back to that 3rd and 20 play if bruce irvin would have gotten that sack on romo that murry TD never would have happened and we would have gotten the ball back with like 4min left on the clock. Instead romo did a wilson on irvin and bruce missed the wide open sack and they converted

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high?

1st off. Being a fan of the Old school wrestling. I love the Ravishing Rick avi. He is the MAN.

2nd. I am somewhat worried because our offence has been non existent for the past 2 weeks and your D is extemely underrated. We are due for a bounce back game...................... but i just see t happening vs you guys. Maybe next week vs the panthers??????????????

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel better about this game now that harvin and the jet sweeps and bubble screens are gone.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These games always seem to be close and even if Long isn't going to be in there, Quinn will be and he's been a major pain in the butt for the Seahawks since he was drafted. Add that to the pass protection issues the Seahawks are already having, and the fact that the Rams are currently last in the league in sacks by a decent margin when they have the talent to be a lot better than that, and my answer would be yes.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome SJ176, I've always like hearing your take while lurking on the Rams board. By the way, who are you saying is high?

Just giving you's shit. I don't think u have a lot to worry about. So many guys on this team don't have the "refuse to lose" attitude that other winning teams have. A few guys have some fire, but it seems like more cancers than winners. What was with the Percy trade? Crazy.

1st off. Being a fan of the Old school wrestling. I love the Ravishing Rick avi. He is the MAN.

Rick Rude has 2 belts in this avi!! Lmao. It's classic

Our D is not as good as it was last year. Then again, after the San Fran game our D improved tremendously last year. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I was wrong. ;)