• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else worried about the Bucs game?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck I worry about beating every team on the schedule. I feel the Hawks can win/lose to anyone. Can beat a powerhouse and lose to a sad sack. Most games are close regardless of the opponent. So far so good, so I'm hopeful this continues.

So true and i think that has a lot to do with the youth on the team and Pete Carroll. He gets these guys playing every minute of every game even if they are out matched. It's to bad he tries to sit on Halftime leads when they look to have control of a game. This puts two different messages out to the team so he just needs to let them "PLAY" full go till the final whistle. Up by 20 so what keep doing it that way and teach these kids how to "CONTUNE" to play at a high level then the close games will fall more often in their favor, Well even move than they do know that is. Pats never sit on Halftime leads and look at them. Just continue what you do and it becomes second nature and that includes playing 100% for every minute of every game.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty indifferent on it. Once I look at the line on Sunday my opinion may change. That said, I wouldn't worry about it if I were a seahawks fan.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Winston isn't in Lamar Jackson's universe as a runner. When we played Balt, Jackson was probably faster than everyone on our defense but Shaq. I think we have 2 starting DL faster than the crab leg thief.
I think we have 11 starters and... 15 (?) Backup defenders faster than Winston... he is not fleet-afoot

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have 11 starters and... 15 (?) Backup defenders faster than Winston... he is not fleet-afoot
Running isn't Winston game, but he will air it out and challenge the secondary. He runs hot and cold, if he's hot could be a problem, if not then we got a relaxing game to watch.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With our defense giving up 400 plus yards to scrub QB's I worry ... Pete needs to address WTF is going on with our D and make some decisions, because with the talent we have we should be doing better... I think we'll get the Bucks, I just hope were not looking past this game and thinking about the 49r's .. Let that match-up happen when it's time, it's all about the game that's staring you in the face, I don't care if a team is 0-8, it's the NFL so you better bring it...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D-line has to get to Winston early in this one and get him rattled. If he starts getting relaxed, Evans and Godwin will have big days.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, The Bucs are a team you never know. If good Winston shows up, they can beat any team in football. Remember how they throttled the Rams. But if bad Winston comes to town, then they give us extra possessions and Mike Evans and Godwin aren't as big a factor.
Their run defense is stellar with Suh and Vea but the pass defense is far worse than ours so our receivers should get chances if (big if) the line can protect RW. Hopefully the kid at center can improve. Gonna have a tough time with Tampa's D-line.
Not sure if it was mentioned but Marquise Blair is starting at FS and Flowers is back.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, The Bucs are a team you never know. If good Winston shows up, they can beat any team in football. Remember how they throttled the Rams. But if bad Winston comes to town, then they give us extra possessions and Mike Evans and Godwin aren't as big a factor.
Their run defense is stellar with Suh and Vea but the pass defense is far worse than ours so our receivers should get chances if (big if) the line can protect RW. Hopefully the kid at center can improve. Gonna have a tough time with Tampa's D-line.
Not sure if it was mentioned but Marquise Blair is starting at FS and Flowers is back.

You don't want to totally abandoned your identity, but I would say lean on Russ more in this one offensively, Tampa's run D will be an issue I think if we try to pound the rock over and over... and I'm not saying don't pound it, but don't lean on it like we usually do ... This matchup has Russ written all over it, let him make play's ... On defense we need to improve in a big way, we can't continue to give up so many passing yards, it's getting embarrassing .... Question, is Diggs playing yet? I haven't noticed him out there ....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to totally abandoned your identity, but I would say lean on Russ more in this one offensively, Tampa's run D will be an issue I think if we try to pound the rock over and over... and I'm not saying don't pound it, but don't lean on it like we usually do ... This matchup has Russ written all over it, let him make play's ... On defense we need to improve in a big way, we can't continue to give up so many passing yards, it's getting embarrassing .... Question, is Diggs playing yet? I haven't noticed him out there ....
Haven't seen anything on Diggs. Maybe just nickel situation? Honestly not sure what the deal is there. Looks like Blair gets a chance to prove himself. Hope the kid does well. Should definitely be an improvement over Thompson, I think.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks found out after trading for him that he was injured. They had the option to fail the physical canceling the trade but said, ok we will take the risk.

Quandre Diggs injury a lot worse than reported before trade to Seahawks

So far he has not taken a single snap in any games for the Seahawks.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly we knew going into the game we were going to get smoked by their receivers and they have the best run defense in the league.

I have said this before and I will say it again this defense has no pass rush, we want to point the fingers at our secondary but last nights game if I remember correctly our only sack came from Bobby Wagner on an all out Blitz. I don't see much from our DL and I think Reed last season was possibly a product of playing alongside Frank Clark.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly we knew going into the game we were going to get smoked by their receivers and they have the best run defense in the league.

I have said this before and I will say it again this defense has no pass rush, we want to point the fingers at our secondary but last nights game if I remember correctly our only sack came from Bobby Wagner on an all out Blitz. I don't see much from our DL and I think Reed last season was possibly a product of playing alongside Frank Clark.

True. I don't think I heard Ansah's name all day. Did he even play?