• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not getting all the blind love for Alabama by the pollsters

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama looked better in Week 1 than I thought they would. The O-line still has work to do. I wasn't able to watch the Mercer game because I was at work; but despite the 48-14 score, it seemed like they just kind of zombie-walked through that one.

I wasn't expecting much out of Florida this year - especially after their Week 1 performance - but they look a bit scarier now. I don't think Texas A&M will be much of a challenge. I think a smart defensive coordinator should be able to counter Bryce Young's tendencies by keeping a couple of linebackers handy to go after him when he sprints to the right & stands there waiting for a receiver to pop open. The running game still needs some work, too.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama looked better in Week 1 than I thought they would. The O-line still has work to do. I wasn't able to watch the Mercer game because I was at work; but despite the 48-14 score, it seemed like they just kind of zombie-walked through that one.

I wasn't expecting much out of Florida this year - especially after their Week 1 performance - but they look a bit scarier now. I don't think Texas A&M will be much of a challenge. I think a smart defensive coordinator should be able to counter Bryce Young's tendencies by keeping a couple of linebackers handy to go after him when he sprints to the right & stands there waiting for a receiver to pop open. The running game still needs some work, too.
Ok :saban: ok

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rip on Bama for being a bunch of neanderthals who only care about football, but they DO produce more academic all-americans than any school not named Stanford. So gotta give em some props for that.