• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Davis has shoulder surgery

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis has grown on me....I hope he recovers fully. He still angers me from time to time with his Twitter rants but he can be nasty on the field.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis has grown on me....I hope he recovers fully. He still angers me from time to time with his Twitter rants but he can be nasty on the field.

Davis I'd much better than some on this board would lead you to believe. Also his attitude on the field is downright nasty.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of players try to work through the injury with conditioning and physical therapy. More often than not, they end up going under the knife.

I know for me the doctors wanted me to strengthen and give my knee time to heal somewhat before my operation. They said it made for less scar tissue, easier recovery, faster recovery, and it would be stronger after total recovery than if they did the surgery right away.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

His nasty on field play is something I wish all out lineman played with. I also like how Staley plays. He always seems to be laughing at the guys he destroys.